U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2007, 08:59 AM

18,434 posts, read 30,059,482 times

Advertisements

Hi my friends. You all know about my printer, I think. Well, it did great for my sons project but this morning i tried to print out my new and improved resume, saved on pc since April BTW

No ink, remember....

And.....it wont print! OK. Heres one thing. The other day I was online, guess where? Ok, I wont keep you waiting, I was here. Anyway, this little bubble pops up saying it has updated this that and the other and starts updating my printer stuff.

Whatever. I haven't been so inclined to print anything til this morning. I said, hmm, lets see how that super de duper de ty resume looks on the almighty paper.

click...print. click....print... lets sayx7. NOTHING. Time for some vestigatin.

OK, got all the un-needed stuff out of queue, ok, go from there. Test page, check. Hmm... booklet. Is your printer offline? I dont know, let me see. It's so cool it doesn't need to be online to do a test page. snap.

I look in the printer section and hot diggity dog its off line. Ok, everything is plugged in where its supposed to be. Whats next? Uninstall and reinstall.

Can a girl catch a break? Ever?? This needs to be in the what burns me booth. Take note... this burns me.

thats all I'm sayin.... ugh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2007, 09:34 AM

926 posts, read 1,360,747 times
Other than that, Mrs Lincoln, how did you like the play?

Did you do the infamous reboot and see if your puter recognizes a little sumthin sumthin new and sets you up to a wonderful life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Hi my friends. You all know about my printer, I think. Well, it did great for my sons project but this morning i tried to print out my new and improved resume, saved on pc since April BTW

No ink, remember....

And.....it wont print! OK. Heres one thing. The other day I was online, guess where? Ok, I wont keep you waiting, I was here. Anyway, this little bubble pops up saying it has updated this that and the other and starts updating my printer stuff.

Whatever. I haven't been so inclined to print anything til this morning. I said, hmm, lets see how that super de duper de ty resume looks on the almighty paper.

click...print. click....print... lets sayx7. NOTHING. Time for some vestigatin.

OK, got all the un-needed stuff out of queue, ok, go from there. Test page, check. Hmm... booklet. Is your printer offline? I dont know, let me see. It's so cool it doesn't need to be online to do a test page. snap.

I look in the printer section and hot diggity dog its off line. Ok, everything is plugged in where its supposed to be. Whats next? Uninstall and reinstall.

Can a girl catch a break? Ever?? This needs to be in the what burns me booth. Take note... this burns me.

thats all I'm sayin.... ugh

Old 06-09-2007, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukester2 View Post
Other than that, Mrs Lincoln, how did you like the play?

Did you do the infamous reboot and see if your puter recognizes a little sumthin sumthin new and sets you up to a wonderful life?
I didn't try that... hmm. I'll do that first... Can't things just be easy?

Old 06-09-2007, 10:01 AM

OK, it worked, you're my hero Duke!! And my Resume' is FINE... I should take that thang to the bak and cash it in! Whew!

Thanks!

Old 06-09-2007, 10:40 AM

926 posts, read 1,360,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
OK, it worked, you're my hero Duke!! And my Resume' is FINE... I should take that thang to the bak and cash it in! Whew!

Thanks!
Pshaw, twern't nuthin...(kissing back of hand telling myself, "I'm the MAN")

Old 06-09-2007, 11:04 AM

15,208 posts, read 10,759,308 times
The saga continues.....LOL...

*pats duke on the back*

Old 06-09-2007, 11:35 AM

15,597 posts, read 35,671,184 times
Sweet...a whole new soap opera! Maybe now I can get some heat off my back!

Old 06-09-2007, 12:18 PM

15,208 posts, read 10,759,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
WRONG .......

Old 06-09-2007, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Wait now... thats 2 times that 2 different men have called my sagas soap operas... hmmph
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology