Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 01:51 AM

805 posts, read 2,000,172 times

Advertisements

So last time she was 29, today she is 23...I predict next time she will be trolling the Miami forum as a 21 year old....In reality she is likely a lonely old woman

Old 06-15-2010, 01:53 AM

59 posts, read 149,773 times
Y'all postin' in a troll thread.

Old 06-15-2010, 01:54 AM

13 posts, read 53,263 times
anybody can find a partner, any man can find a woman. It's not rocket science. The problem is the quality, not the quantity. I bet you have never had a REALLY beautiful, charming woman. Yes, now, of course you will say that you have had Victoria's Secret supermodels, right! But I am sure as hell you would do ANYTHING for a pretty woman and I am also positive you would take any BS from a pretty girl 'cause you've never had one. I am sure you don't have an issue finding women, but what kind of women? Desperate, white trash spinsters who would do anything to get married? Get real! I am not even talking about myself, we are going off topic now, but I have seen so many beautiful women treating their men like dirt and they are allowed to do that just because of their beauty. I also think most men like the idea of a dominatric.

I don't recall mentioning shopping and if you wanna know the truth, I hate shopping, I find it very boring. I have a BA, a Master's Degree and now I am working towards my PhD dissertation even though I work full time-

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmadsm View Post

ha, why would i let someone walk all over me? I have no need to put up with a partner's BS. There are plenty of other women out there. If she was to treat me like crap then chuck up the deuce to her...great point though, women do walk all over men quite a bit. sadly you are mistaken though, i'm not one of them. you see, i don't have an issue finding a woman.

Oh and I'm simple? I believe I mentioned over a half a dozen things that interest me...You mentioned how many? Oh yeah, ONE. SHOPPING! Good stuff.
You should just get a permanent residence at Ceasar's Palace in Vegas...Phenomenal shopping in there. No seriously.

And i don't have to see a picture of you...You could be beautiful initially and then as soon as you open your mouth and start blabbing like you are right now. I would just laugh at you and walk away. You see, you went from attractive to looking like the grime that is stuck in my shoe right now.
Oh hey, i guess other people out there have **** poor insults like you do. Not tough to do.

Old 06-15-2010, 01:57 AM

16,588 posts, read 27,377,194 times
Quote:
[I think I am talking to people from Seattle area.
Translation=I can only handle so many people telling me about myself at once.

Quote:
I have not started a similar thread in the San Francisco forum. Enough! When you don't have anything else to say, you accuse me of being a troll.
Translation=When I have nothing to say, I lash out like a child at those who made me look stupid.

Quote:
Okay, now I have to stoop to your level. Men like you are repulsive hypocrites. You go around saying that you would never even touch a woman who has fake breasts and then, funny enough, when you are desperate for sex, any hole would work, you would even do a transvestite
Translation=Gentoo's points proven

Quote:
If people from LA are fake, how come all the serial killers are from Seattle area? Even the one who was from California, became a serial killer after living in Seattle (shoreline
Translation=no...no translation...what????

Old 06-15-2010, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingwiththewind View Post
You ARE the troll. The San Francisco troll. There is no doubt about it.

Your wish come true!
haha you surely read that thread. It's obvious isn't it?

Old 06-15-2010, 01:58 AM

13 posts, read 53,263 times
I am glad I brought some sunshine in your miserable life. As for myself, I have laughed a lot too and will go to bed soon, I have to work tomorrow.

Thanks for all the good laugh. It only confirms me how stupid you all are. You are a bunch of pathetic, unattractive, illiterate losers who can't even spell properly. I feel pity for you all.

I HATE SEATTLE AND I LOVE LOS ANGELES AND NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY I WILL NOT THINK OTHERWISE. NOTHING AND NOBODY WILL CHANGE MY MIND.

I hate Seattle
I love Los Angeles

You can even cut your wrists, I will not change my mind. I hate Seattle more than anything else and I love Los Angeles more than anything else, and I know I will soon move back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmadsm View Post
I would however, like to thank you sincerely for such entertainment as I'm sitting here at work tonight. It was a blast. and hopefully by the AM this whole thread along with your SN is deleted!

Old 06-15-2010, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLosAngeles View Post
I am glad I brought some sunshine in your miserable life. As for myself, I have laughed a lot too and will go to bed soon, I have to work tomorrow.

Thanks for all the good laugh. It only confirms me how stupid you all are. You are a bunch of pathetic, unattractive, illiterate losers who can't even spell properly. I feel pity for you all.

I HATE SEATTLE AND I LOVE LOS ANGELES AND NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY I WILL NOT THINK OTHERWISE. NOTHING AND NOBODY WILL CHANGE MY MIND.

I hate Seattle
I love Los Angeles

You can even cut your wrists, I will not change my mind. I hate Seattle more than anything else and I love Los Angeles more than anything else, and I know I will soon move back.
Good riddance to bad rubbish

Old 06-15-2010, 02:05 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,148,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
haha you surely read that thread. It's obvious isn't it?
Yes, I did. Recognized right away. So predictable and boring. Not a creative person.

Old 06-15-2010, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingwiththewind View Post
Yes, I did. Recognized right away. So predictable and boring. Not a creative person.
Yes, it was so obvious to me when I read this. I wish there were more members who participated in both those forums. I think we share a lot of the same trolls.

Old 06-15-2010, 02:24 AM

The LA posters are now aware of this thread and no one in that forums agrees with this person LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
View detailed profiles of: