Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2006, 10:50 PM

17 posts, read 66,086 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone,

I am soon to move my family and myself to Northern Seattle area from Madison, WI area.

I have a few places pegged down through research online but I still have questions.
The areas Im thinking of are:
**Kenmore
Inglewood area (I havent been able to find any rentals there through my searches so far)
**Lynnwood
or any area with these places
My price for rent range for a 2 bedroom, $800.00 or less.

I have already located a job in Northern Seattle, my husband will have to find employment once we are there. Once my husband gains employment then that price range will go up. For now Im trying to get an apartment set up so that we will have a place to go once we arrive.

Right now Im in contact with two apartments one in Kenmore (Cedar Park Apartments, 7512 NE Bothell Way, Kenmore) and one in Lynnwood (Renaissance Apartment Homes, 15001 35th Avenue West, Lynwood) Although its hard to try to pick from apartments online. If anyone has seen or been past either of these two what do you think of them? Are they in safe neighborhoods?

I have two children 6yr old and a 10yr old, so schools are an important factor for me. I wonder how the elementary schools are in these areas? Are Lynnwood and Kenmore good places to raise a young family?

Any information anyone can give me about these two places or other places close by, I would forever be in your debt. :-)

Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2006, 10:57 PM

17 posts, read 66,086 times
Any information on:

Bothell
Kenmore

Schools? Are the areas good to raise a family of four in? Safety?

Any information on those two areas would be wonderful!! :-)

Old 02-13-2014, 06:12 AM

44 posts, read 53,877 times
Default Hope you get info...

I didn't notice when you posted this, but my wife and I are planning similar move. We are coming from Michigan and have begun a quest north of Bothell. Not much I can add however....

Old 02-13-2014, 10:56 AM

458 posts, read 953,328 times
That was posted in 2006 but given a choice I would always choose Bothell/Kenmore and the North Shore or Lake Washington school district.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area