Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 06:47 PM

2,064 posts, read 4,434,384 times

Advertisements

I have 2 rental units. I almost always run them through a 3rd party agency that does a background check for credit, criminal, sex offender, etc.

The only time I did not was when I rented to the Pastor at much church. I figured he was already vetted and would be fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2012, 07:47 AM

7 posts, read 33,588 times
omg, we dont burn crosses, we do not hurt anybody, and our lifestyle is a private lifestyle where as we dont go ut doing stupid **** never have. people have confused hate with heritage, we are simply for preserving our heritage, and unfortunately some folks have done really ignorant crap making most seem worse when in reality, we work, we llive our lives, we dont do drugs, we dont go out beating up people because of there color or orientation or such. we get together and bbq, and relax, we have never ever harmed anyone. We just believe in staying within your own to keep your heritgae alive is all. you all judgin when we did nothing wrong and judge based on many ignorant idiots doing **** they shouldnt like causing riots, fighting for no reason, drinking and doing drugs. The people we were racially attacked from did not know us, i was hit on i turned him down politley i may add saying i am not interested and our house broken into by tweakers. we have two neighbors we actually talk to on a daily basis, get along, they know our lifestyle, they need help on there cars my mans out there helping em, we need help they help us with our car, even been invited to bbqs they hosted but we worked so couldnt go. we mind our own, there are interracial couples here we do not harm or mistreat, we merely let them llive theres as we live ours. What good is it to harm others over beliefs? Non. If you would all like to get to know before you judge a person, i never said any racial slurs. Get to know me personally before you attack my beliefs when i never harmed anyone. we live here pay everything on time if not early, bills always taken care of and extra put into savings. just looking to move to a bigger place in a better neighborhood. Nobody knew who and what we were before our house was broken into and the tweakers told on themselves talking about one flag we have in our bedroom. before and after that we continued to live our lives the same, minding our own, work, home, laundry, mail, talking to neighbors as non enemies like most people think. we dont judge by color, we judge by actions, we dont harm anyone unless it is to protect our family or home. so thankyou for judging over nothing with this subject

Old 12-10-2012, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD90277 View Post
I have 2 rental units. I almost always run them through a 3rd party agency that does a background check for credit, criminal, sex offender, etc.

The only time I did not was when I rented to the Pastor at much church. I figured he was already vetted and would be fine.
we are really open about his situation, we never had issues paying bills. no issues with neighbors, actually get along really well. no parties, dont drink or smoke anything. just work and home. he's building his credit this is the first apt in his name. no sex offenders here lol and only criminal record is his one felony he got at 16 years old. did his time, no parole or probation, paying his fines and no gang activity. we are pretty quiet. so any advice?

Old 12-10-2012, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sll3454 View Post
If the arson didn't cause bodily harm and wasn't done to a home, he may be able to get his record sealed.

Sealing Your Juvenile Record - California Expungement Lawyer

Otherwise, as others have said, finding a landlord who handles his own business (rather than using a management company), plus good employment records, rental history, and credit, is your best hope. The "private landlord" part rules out most apartments, though.

Being married instead of engaged could help, too. When we were taking applications for a house we rent out, the question certainly came to my mind: "If he/she leaves, can she/he pay the rent for the rest of the lease?" It's much simpler for the landlord if the couple is married, and in your case, you need all the advantages you can get.

But it's been pointed out now, in another post, that you may be white supremacists. White supremacists are not people landlords try to bring into the neighborhood. White supremacists and Nazis are not considered the "good guys." Just so you'll know. (And, as a white person who lived many years as the only white person in the neighborhood, I was never the victim of any sort of racial hatred, so there may be some other factors involved in your present difficulties.)
we are trying to get it sealed, but they tried him as an adult at 16 so its been difficult. and our lifestyle doesnt affect anyone. if you came to our neighborhood youd be suprised lol, we dont flaunt anything like people think. our neighbors know due to the tweakers who broke into our house, and only one gave us issues cause she was a white female with a black male that we never bothered or talked to before. she tried to cause an issue but we simply got in the car and continued our day (we were getting ready to go grocery shopping, they were all drinking in the parking lot). we didnt say anything, we have two black neighbors we talk to on a daily basis and get along really well and no issues. our friends come over sometimes and we bbq on our back patio and relax and never issues, no fights, no slurs, nothing. we are quiet and mind our own and nobody would have known if we were not broken into for our electronics lol. as i said in an earlier post its idiots who do stupid crap who give us a bad name, when really we just believe in keeping our heritage going. is all. our land lady is oriental and adores us lol, she knows. but dont judge me if i have not or WE have not harmed anyone, we live a quiet life and dont harm or start anything with anyone. we let people live theres regardless if we dont believe in it, thats there life there beliefs, they have that right just as we do to live our lives. your more then welcome to email me personally @ cassimarie20@gmail.com if you would like to continue this convo, questions or concerns. not all of us are bad people. and i agree with you, we arent known as the good guys, due to idiots doing stupid crap. but those of us who live the way we do are really the nicest folks you will meet.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sll3454 View Post
If the arson didn't cause bodily harm and wasn't done to a home, he may be able to get his record sealed.

Sealing Your Juvenile Record - California Expungement Lawyer

Otherwise, as others have said, finding a landlord who handles his own business (rather than using a management company), plus good employment records, rental history, and credit, is your best hope. The "private landlord" part rules out most apartments, though.

Being married instead of engaged could help, too. When we were taking applications for a house we rent out, the question certainly came to my mind: "If he/she leaves, can she/he pay the rent for the rest of the lease?" It's much simpler for the landlord if the couple is married, and in your case, you need all the advantages you can get.

But it's been pointed out now, in another post, that you may be white supremacists. White supremacists are not people landlords try to bring into the neighborhood. White supremacists and Nazis are not considered the "good guys." Just so you'll know. (And, as a white person who lived many years as the only white person in the neighborhood, I was never the victim of any sort of racial hatred, so there may be some other factors involved in your present difficulties.)

oh we dont flaunt it. in this area we were not the only ones racially attacked, the people who did it didnt even know us. never saw em before. they turned out to be HTC (Hill Top Crips) from tacoma just doing stupid crap. but we never throw ourselves out there. we prefer a quiet life.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:41 AM

1,278 posts, read 2,922,510 times
Casper/Orion: Your claim that "we are simply for preserving our heritage" might have a lot more traction if you didn't list Adolf Hitler, responsible for the deaths of 6 million souls, as your hero...

Old 12-10-2012, 01:03 PM

1,979 posts, read 3,525,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PollyGlott View Post
Casper/Orion: Your claim that "we are simply for preserving our heritage" might have a lot more traction if you didn't list Adolf Hitler, responsible for the deaths of 6 million souls, as your hero...
Exactly. You've decided to call yourself a Neo Nazi, so you shouldn't be surprised if people treat you like a Nazi. No one likes Nazis, except other Nazis. You're seriously delusional if you think anyone would think you're a decent human being, let alone neighbor. That's reality. If you don't like it, I suggest you stop associating yourself with the people many consider to be evil incarnate.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:17 AM

lol judging my beliefs when im not judging yours. very mature. however like i said your view is misunderstood by many idiots going into society doing stupid ****. being proud of your heritage is not bad. however it is if your white. my dude works a good paying job, i had a good paying job till they had to make cuts. Look people, im looking for decent places to live, we dont harm anyone. Holy hell if i was a black panther or la raza or that asian gang or some crip or blood or something i wouldnt be judged. I would like yall to come to where we live, ask our landlord and neighbors and they can tell you we are good people. work and take care of ourselves and bills.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:16 PM

5,075 posts, read 11,072,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper1848 View Post
Holy hell if i was a black panther or la raza or that asian gang or some crip or blood or something i wouldnt be judged.
Where'd you get that from? Bigotry, racism and hatred are the same regardless of what group adheres to the belief.

If you've ever had the opportunity to live in the deep south and take an objective look at the effects of separatism, it negatively impacts everyone regardless of what side you're on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area