Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2013, 10:11 AM

3 posts, read 16,518 times

Advertisements

Hi Friends,

I will be moving to Bothell shortly from India and my work location will be in north Creek pkwy area of Bothell. So I am looking for a apartment on rent near to my work place (with in two miles approx) and my list of requirement is not that huge.

1) Looking for 1BHK, approx 950 sq ft, clean and in good, kind and happy locality.
2) I will confirm on budget later. As I have no idea on what it should be.
3) House should be in close vicinity to shops like groceries, hospital, public transport, parks etc, I don't mind living in crowded or noisy area.
4) I have child at home.
5) I love nightlife, clubbing, having beer in pubs so always good to have good night out options nearby.
6) Last and not least, people should be open to different culture and must welcome people from other countries.

Regards
Gaurav
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 10:25 AM

5,075 posts, read 11,067,856 times
Interesting thing about Bothell is it now has a fairly significant Indian population, along with a lot of other Eastside communities. It's relatively clean, safe, and not particularly expensive.

Woodinville has built up a pretty decent entertainment/shopping center and it's very close to the business park you're working in. I don't know that there's much "clubbing" out there though. You'll probably have to go to Kirkland or Bellevue for that.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:48 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times
There is an apartment complex near North Creek called Stonemeadow Farms. There is no "nightlife" in Bothell or Woodinville, they are suburbs. The nearest hospital is Evergreen in Kirkland. The closest groceries to there would probably be the QFC and Albertsons just North of it or Costco in Woodinville. Stonemeadow Farms is so close you could walk to work. Bothell is not an easy commute into Seattle but if you are working in Bothell, it's obviously the way to go unless that nightlife needs to be close by.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:37 PM

66 posts, read 162,004 times
I strongly recommend Autumn Chase apartments. They will meet your needs and are located close to Tmobile/AT&T and walkable is Mayuri indian grocery & restaurant and nearby temple. Many of my friends/coworkers stay there or sometimes also Archstone nearby

Old 01-07-2013, 08:19 AM

Thankyou Mkarch, seacove and Chrisstie,

It would be easier for me too choose if pricing and other details could be known.

Chrisstie I am sure you would be knowing much about my needs as u said your freinds are staying there

cheers !

Old 02-08-2013, 02:56 PM

Default I find my way !!

Hey,

So as I am in bothell now, I find a place that best suits my need....As Chrisstie mentioned I am in Archstone near to Autumn chase. Its is near by many stores like safeway, mayuri grocery and restaurants, Fred meyer, T-mobile, Bank Of America etc. Only thing I dint like is the hiked price of the apartment than what its actually worth.

More views on Bothell...May be something useful for someone going to join here soon.

Always carry a UMBRELLA for yourself...raining 24*7
Get jackets and similar stuffs in case u know u have to be out for few mins even.
Keep yourself calm and relaxed since this weather here going to give u lot of depression indeed.
Smile when u meet people around

CHEERS !!

Old 02-10-2013, 11:44 AM

5,281 posts, read 6,585,656 times
I work on Northcreek Parkway, but I live in Bellevue. You may like Bellevue a little better if you like nightlife. Bothell itself is pretty bland. I personally have a private renter, so that's how I ended up in Bellevue. Bellevue is about a 20 minute drive to Bothell. You are also going against the traffic since most people are coming into Bellevue during the day and leaving Bellevue in the afternoon. Bellevue has a good nightlife too. As far as I can tell, there isn't a whole lot to do in Bothell. If I had ended up in Bothell I would have been bored out of my mind.

Old 06-16-2013, 01:01 PM

1 posts, read 5,102 times
Hi, Im looking for accommodation in Bothell near AT&T office. Im moving to settle on Saturday 22nd June. If you guys have any accommodation please cal me at 614-245-5721
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area