Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2015, 10:13 AM

9 posts, read 13,323 times

Advertisements

Hey there,

I will be moving in Bellevue this week, looking for an apartment to rent in Bellevue. I am wondering if you have any good recommendations?

Major factors to consider (priority from high to low):

1. Social
Looking for neighborhoods contains younger crowds, for socialize and meet new friends.

2. Walkability
I will be working in City Center Bellevue, I am considering walking or cycling to work.
Is there any neighborhoods that offers parks or bicycle trails to work?

3. Budget
Less than 1800, possibly a studio or similar.

More about me:
Single asian female in my late twenties, IT industry, enjoy outdoor activities such as cycling/skiing, as well as indoors such as theatre, art, design, games, etc.

Many thanks!

Last edited by lenkatalk; 12-02-2015 at 10:34 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2015, 10:46 AM

8,169 posts, read 8,287,553 times
With your budget, Crossroads or Factoria are probably your best options: relatively affordable, you can walk to shopping, coffee shops and cafes.

Old 12-02-2015, 02:22 PM

42 posts, read 60,611 times
Check your PMs. I sent you some info on a possible place I know of.

In general, I would recommend downtown Bellevue, either on the north side in the Ashwood district or in Old Bellevue.

There's a couple new apartment buildings in Old Bellevue that could fit your price range.
Apartments in Bellevue, WA | The Meyden
Home • Main Street Flats

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenkatalk View Post
Hey there,

I will be moving in Bellevue this week, looking for an apartment to rent in Bellevue. I am wondering if you have any good recommendations?

Major factors to consider (priority from high to low):

1. Social
Looking for neighborhoods contains younger crowds, for socialize and meet new friends.

2. Walkability
I will be working in City Center Bellevue, I am considering walking or cycling to work.
Is there any neighborhoods that offers parks or bicycle trails to work?

3. Budget
Less than 1800, possibly a studio or similar.

More about me:
Single asian female in my late twenties, IT industry, enjoy outdoor activities such as cycling/skiing, as well as indoors such as theatre, art, design, games, etc.

Many thanks!

Old 12-03-2015, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeahawksLOB View Post
Check your PMs. I sent you some info on a possible place I know of.

In general, I would recommend downtown Bellevue, either on the north side in the Ashwood district or in Old Bellevue.

There's a couple new apartment buildings in Old Bellevue that could fit your price range.
Apartments in Bellevue, WA | The Meyden
Home • Main Street Flats

Thank you for your recommendations, the Meyden one looks great. I'll check it out.
For your PM, I think I'll go with apartment companies since it is easier to manage. Thanks!

Old 12-09-2015, 04:46 AM

Emm, seems the Mayden is not opening this month:

Quote:
"Pre-Leasing Beginning December 15th! Opening for Move Ins February 15th 2016!"

Old 12-10-2015, 12:10 PM

42 posts, read 60,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenkatalk View Post
Emm, seems the Mayden is not opening this month:

Quote:
"Pre-Leasing Beginning December 15th! Opening for Move Ins February 15th 2016!"
Yeah they are taking forever to build that out. The nearby Main Street Flats broke ground at around the same time but has been open since July. There's plenty of other new apartments in the area to consider. SoMa Towers opened last year and still has some vacancies I believe. Alley 111 across from the Bravern is another new complex that opened recently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
View detailed profiles of: