Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 05:50 PM

65 posts, read 97,361 times

Advertisements

Damn, I really like this response by RotseCherut. It may seem a tad bit "generalized", but from my uneducated experiences, it sure seems fairly accurate.......Well, can't speak on Bellingham, but I will be spending the next two weekends up there. So now I'm really intrigued by Bellingham (lol).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2015, 07:22 PM

1,068 posts, read 1,443,037 times
... And so Mr Unavailables of City Data found an excuse for their bad dating experiences: it's not them, it's the "women of Seattle'"s fault. No need to look in the mirror because there are just not enough good women in a city of almost 4 mil... Pathetic

Old 12-09-2015, 09:23 AM

127 posts, read 165,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia84 View Post
... And so Mr Unavailables of City Data found an excuse for their bad dating experiences: it's not them, it's the "women of Seattle'"s fault. No need to look in the mirror because there are just not enough good women in a city of almost 4 mil... Pathetic

Couldn't have put it better ... and don't these losers know the Internet is everywhere and it can cater to their needs. Get out of WoW ....

Old 12-09-2015, 11:15 AM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJYoung View Post
Damn, I really like this response by RotseCherut. It may seem a tad bit "generalized", but from my uneducated experiences, it sure seems fairly accurate.......
2-3 years of various members posting that the University and U district are the prime locations to meet women, and he finally gets it! Oh well--better late than never, I guess.

Old 12-09-2015, 11:34 AM

8,171 posts, read 8,297,556 times
When I was single, I always found the nicest looking, most healthy and friendly women out walking trails in the woods or mountains. For me, there is something very attractive about someone who appreciates the outdoors, takes care of themself and is naturally vibrant and beautiful to the point where they don't want to wear much makeup. In fact, I met my wife on one of those walks. So, where are these places in town? Try the hiking trails at Discovery Park in Magnolia, Carkeek Park, Seward Park, Mercer Slough in Bellevue. If you don't meet someone, you'll have a great hike.

Old 12-09-2015, 03:14 PM

127 posts, read 165,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homesinseattle View Post
When I was single, I always found the nicest looking, most healthy and friendly women out walking trails in the woods or mountains. For me, there is something very attractive about someone who appreciates the outdoors, takes care of themself and is naturally vibrant and beautiful to the point where they don't want to wear much makeup. In fact, I met my wife on one of those walks. So, where are these places in town? Try the hiking trails at Discovery Park in Magnolia, Carkeek Park, Seward Park, Mercer Slough in Bellevue. If you don't meet someone, you'll have a great hike.

not everyone likes sweaty, soggy, muddy women, you know ...

Old 12-09-2015, 03:29 PM

1,279 posts, read 1,835,691 times
Queen Anne. I will say when I lived in the Roosevelt District, the Target nearby was always FILLED with smoking hot babes.

Old 12-09-2015, 04:26 PM

278 posts, read 335,915 times
Quote:

I'm also an avid hiker and have found that lots of women on the trails are in great shape and have perfectly round breasts.

Old 12-09-2015, 04:38 PM

3,533 posts, read 5,829,741 times
Quote:
Homes In Seattle, trying to pick up on a girl all alone on a hiking trail is just as liking a good way to get you maced as it is to get you a date.. Maybe, if you pick up on women hiking around parks in town where there are other people, but trying to chit chat with girls on the trail I found to be intimidating. Women in Seattle are intimidated as it is, but that 200lb guy you meet all alone on the trail many I think can feel to be a potential threat. And, to be honest, I think most women would be naive to hook up with a strange guy they meet alone on hiking trails. There has been several instances of rape that have occurred in wilderness areas around Seattle, so I would actually sympathize with the "smart" women who would be reserved just hooking up and meeting a guy out in "nature".

I agree that the girls I find hiking around Mount Pilchuck, on average are very gorgeous. A lot of the homegrown, voluptuous , fit and toned Scandinavian girls I was talking about earlier. Ironically, a lot of the transplants who come to the Seattle area are usually urban dwellers and not so big into the outdoorsy stuff as the local Northwestern girls. I was amazed at how many lovely , young and attractive blondes, redheads and other Scandinavian/Nordic stock that was coming up and down the trails on my Pilchuck hike.

Sadly, the weather utterly sucks in Seattle for 8 months of the year, so meeting people on trails or even in the park is not so easy when it is pouring rain or cold and windy and it gets dark at 3PM.

I actually really miss Bellingham and if it wasn't for the fact I lost my job of 15 years and now probably need to relocate to a cheaper area with lots of IT jobs, I would consider settling down in Bellingham. IF I ever win a jackpot, maybe a place on Lake Whatcom would be on the horizon. I'd probably stick with the WWU girls until I hit my 60s and they start calling me grandpa .

Old 12-10-2015, 04:47 PM

678 posts, read 875,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotseCherut View Post
Homes In Seattle, trying to pick up on a girl all alone on a hiking trail is just as liking a good way to get you maced as it is to get you a date.. Maybe, if you pick up on women hiking around parks in town where there are other people, but trying to chit chat with girls on the trail I found to be intimidating. Women in Seattle are intimidated as it is, but that 200lb guy you meet all alone on the trail many I think can feel to be a potential threat. And, to be honest, I think most women would be naive to hook up with a strange guy they meet alone on hiking trails. There has been several instances of rape that have occurred in wilderness areas around Seattle, so I would actually sympathize with the "smart" women who would be reserved just hooking up and meeting a guy out in "nature".

I agree that the girls I find hiking around Mount Pilchuck, on average are very gorgeous. A lot of the homegrown, voluptuous , fit and toned Scandinavian girls I was talking about earlier. Ironically, a lot of the transplants who come to the Seattle area are usually urban dwellers and not so big into the outdoorsy stuff as the local Northwestern girls. I was amazed at how many lovely , young and attractive blondes, redheads and other Scandinavian/Nordic stock that was coming up and down the trails on my Pilchuck hike.

Sadly, the weather utterly sucks in Seattle for 8 months of the year, so meeting people on trails or even in the park is not so easy when it is pouring rain or cold and windy and it gets dark at 3PM.

I actually really miss Bellingham and if it wasn't for the fact I lost my job of 15 years and now probably need to relocate to a cheaper area with lots of IT jobs, I would consider settling down in Bellingham. IF I ever win a jackpot, maybe a place on Lake Whatcom would be on the horizon. I'd probably stick with the WWU girls until I hit my 60s and they start calling me grandpa .

That's the spirit!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area