U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2019, 12:22 AM

6,170 posts, read 4,901,710 times

Advertisements

Your Sounders are kicking butt, once again. "Gustav Svensson opened the scoring with a 64th-minute header and Nicolás Lodeiro added the insurance in the 81st, pacing the Seattle Sounders to a 2-0 victory over Real Salt Lake in the Western Conference Semifinals of the Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs at CenturyLink Field on Wednesday.

The result sends the Sounders through to the Western Conference Final, where they’ll take on the victor of the other West matchup between the Los Angeles Galaxy and LAFC. Link here: https://www.soundersfc.com/post/2019...dvance-western
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2019, 01:07 AM

5,534 posts, read 5,351,988 times
My family is confident they'll get their arses kicked next game, but they were happy to see them move on. We let the soccer guru kid go in with a couple friends.

Most amazing moment of the night was finding FREE street parking first block in front of the stadium entrance. Wasn't even trying... I was just going to drop everyone off and go to REI, but you don't waste that kind of opportunity so my husband and I stayed and joined a mini cheer section on a friend's rooftop that overlooks the stadium.

Old 10-24-2019, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
My family is confident they'll get their arses kicked next game, but they were happy to see them move on. We let the soccer guru kid go in with a couple friends.

Most amazing moment of the night was finding FREE street parking first block in front of the stadium entrance. Wasn't even trying... I was just going to drop everyone off and go to REI, but you don't waste that kind of opportunity so my husband and I stayed and joined a mini cheer section on a friend's rooftop that overlooks the stadium.
That's great! I didn't get to go but watched it in a sports pub locally. I think we have a good shot to move on now that Morris is firing on all cylinders and Lodeiro strong as ever.

Old 10-24-2019, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homesinseattle View Post
That's great! I didn't get to go but watched it in a sports pub locally. I think we have a good shot to move on now that Morris is firing on all cylinders and Lodeiro strong as ever.
Always an optimist!

Old 10-24-2019, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Always an optimist!
Guilty . Beats the alternative, right?

Old 10-24-2019, 11:32 AM

747 posts, read 372,379 times
Quote:

It depends which LA team wins tonight. If LAFC loses Sounders are going to make it to the MLS Cup IMHO! If not, going to be tough to beat LAFC on their home turf.

Old 10-24-2019, 11:33 AM

2,404 posts, read 512,035 times
Yes, they deserve a big attaboy for making it this far. Hopes are dim for a win vs. LAFC in their home stadium though. I do like the new playoff format; there's much more on the line with each game, and the teams are playing like it.

Old 10-24-2019, 11:48 AM

4,817 posts, read 2,204,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homesinseattle View Post
Cost me $31 to see us lose to the Ravens at local RedRobin

Old 10-24-2019, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leastprime View Post
Cost me $31 to see us lose to the Ravens at local RedRobin
The Sounders definitely didn't lose to the Ravens, that much I know .

Old 10-24-2019, 11:51 PM

Haha... Not a chance!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area