U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2019, 02:09 AM

416 posts, read 103,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sockeye66 View Post
What about looking on the western side of Hood Canal? Their you also have the rivers feeding the canal from the Olympics. You might even be within that 40 miles if you go the way the crow flies or there is ferry service.

Yes, that's where I found my vacation property for $10K!

And I'm just going to put a travel trailer on it, there are several in my neighborhood doing that.

A quarter mile down the hill to the beach, just a few hundred feet from the beginning of the Olympic Forest proper.

If you want to go that route OP, send me a private message and I will give you a terrific RE link.

Thx
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2019, 07:27 AM

6,256 posts, read 6,070,082 times
Wow - what a great opportunity for you, Thx-1138! You bought a lot in a fantastic location. Enjoy everything the OP has ta offer you!

Old 11-03-2019, 08:31 AM

2,057 posts, read 1,143,605 times
Thx-1138- That is gorgeous! I'm reminded that it's been far to long since I've been up there.

Old 11-03-2019, 02:28 PM

416 posts, read 103,969 times
Thanks you guys, I looked at that site several times a day for two months to find what was just right for me. (and then some, I really lucked out too! )

This was bought in the thick of the 08 recession, back then they were going like hot cakes and if you took the time to visit the property, chances are it would be sold out from under you.

So I had Google Earth sitting there at the ready so I could get at least some idea on the property.

Great company I bought it from, I was very lucky finding them and they have a great reputation in this, can't say enough good things about that company!

There aren't as many properties listed nowadays and prices seemed to have come up a ways, but they are still relatively cheap compared to others I see.

My property taxes are $99 a year and my annual HOA dues are $125.

Thx
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or