Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 01:00 PM

9,182 posts, read 12,126,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
I know you want Republican conformity, but taking off your mask as a political statement is bordering on irrational behavior. Do it for sensible reasons.
Well no more masks needed for vaccinated people. CA is ending mask mandate for everyone after June 15.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/full...M28LUl8gNcOnPI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2021, 01:49 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,668,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botev1912 View Post
Well no more masks needed for vaccinated people. CA is ending mask mandate for everyone after June 15.

[url]https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fully-vaccinated-americans-return-life-masks-cdc/story?id=77665771&fbclid=IwAR1tnOsZmS2mHFJMB5KeK6h ynMYKeE4NMVccPZVw2ZLDXM28LUl8gNcOnPI[/url]
Not just California!

Old 05-13-2021, 01:57 PM

9,182 posts, read 12,126,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
Not just California!
CA officially announced this. And CDC just revised their guidelines today and I expect WA to follow soon.

Old 05-13-2021, 04:32 PM

15,832 posts, read 6,539,575 times
The key factor being "so long as they’re not in crowds". It looks like sports venues are setting up vaccinated sections.

Old 05-13-2021, 08:17 PM

11,159 posts, read 7,961,718 times
Quote:
Well damn... That sliver of Issaquah with the second highest rate of vaccination in King County is absolutely the Issaquah Highlands and plateau Not surprised. We have a nutty social media group that shames everyone for the dumbest things in the regular times. Now it's the crazy train with in-person learning advocates being called murderers despite the mandates by all level government officials (only last month.. I'm not talking about last fall or even last winter). You had better step in line... or else!

I want to get my boys vaccinated (14, 17), but my husband doesn't. I agree that they are fine, would be fine or were fine (if they had it). I just want to stay on the good side of all those freaking the F out like my neighbors or our extended families.
Personally speaking I’d put my kids health before “what the neighbors think of me”. I guess you”re taking
“ you’d better step in line” like a good little sheep and taking your place… in line.
I would kill for my kids..even it if meant being ostracized by friends or even family.

Old 05-23-2021, 09:42 PM

11,159 posts, read 7,961,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernametaken View Post
Rude, but what to expect from a mother who is experimenting on her own kids' brains.
She doesn’t want to be “cancelled” by her own political party. That’s why the Democrats won’t stand up… too afraid of being punished by their peers… even at the risk of her own children. Reprehensible, but that the Democratic Party. Disgusting! They’re more “afraid” of their leaders, and fellow liberals than they are concerned about the jobs they are doing. People like this should NOT be parents. Even her own husband sees the absurdity! ( at least he has some common sense). Identity politics at its finest!

Old 05-23-2021, 10:36 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,668,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
She doesn’t want to be “cancelled” by her own political party. That’s why the Democrats won’t stand up… too afraid of being punished by their peers… even at the risk of her own children. Reprehensible, but that the Democratic Party. Disgusting! They’re more “afraid” of their leaders, and fellow liberals than they are concerned about the jobs they are doing. People like this should NOT be parents. Even her own husband sees the absurdity! ( at least he has some common sense). Identity politics at its finest!
Meh. Yawn.

My kids, not yours, so it's not your problem/investment, now is it?

Curious you even posting your opinion as if what I do with my own is so offensive for you? Haha! Okay... like I give a ratz arse about what you do with yours....

As someone pointed out earlier... if the government wanted to poison us they could just as easily put something in the water or food or air...

I guess I have a little more faith in my institutions than you do.

Yawn. Meh.

I got my kids their shots. One joked around with his old man later that day that he thought he might be growing a third arm or testicle.

He wants to get his shots so he can play soccer without the damn mask. His choice. My approval. Done deal.

And what is this gibberish regarding democrats and liberals? Haha! Clearly you've NOT been following my posts here for the last 18-ish months. Seriously laughing out loud here! For me to take any offense (or just to take you seriously) you're gonna have to do your homework and correctly define my political commitment. Otherwise.... you're just talking political aggression out your sweet, little hinny...

Them the facts!

Old 05-23-2021, 11:36 PM

8,171 posts, read 8,299,480 times
Quote:
Meh. Yawn.

My kids, not yours, so it's not your problem/investment, now is it?

Curious you even posting your opinion as if what I do with my own is so offensive for you? Haha! Okay... like I give a ratz arse about what you do with yours....

As someone pointed out earlier... if the government wanted to poison us they could just as easily put something in the water or food or air...

I guess I have a little more faith in my institutions than you do.

Yawn. Meh.

I got my kids their shots. One joked around with his old man later that day that he thought he might be growing a third arm or testicle.

He wants to get his shots so he can play soccer without the damn mask. His choice. My approval. Done deal.

And what is this gibberish regarding democrats and liberals? Haha! Clearly you've NOT been following my posts here for the last 18-ish months. Seriously laughing out loud here! For me to take any offense (or just to take you seriously) you're gonna have to do your homework and correctly define my political commitment. Otherwise.... you're just talking political aggression out your sweet, little hinny...

Them the facts!
Well said Saucermom. Right there with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area