Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2007, 10:31 PM

5 posts, read 21,457 times

Advertisements

My wife found a townhome for rent online at 23rd and Madison, right across the street from the new Safeway. Does anyone know the name of these units? Apparently, they are brand new. We are in New Orleans and cannot be there right now to see them.

Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2007, 07:59 AM

67 posts, read 338,679 times
I don't know the name of the units, but I know the area well. I grew up in that area, and I'm often in Seattle to help my mother. ( I'm living in San Diego right now). I will try to find out the name of the condos for you. We're moving back to Seattle this year.

Old 01-12-2007, 08:32 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,298 posts, read 14,113,601 times
Well, if you found it online you can call the number or email them to find the name.

I suppose that's the Safeway just down the hill a bit on Madison from Trader Joe's and the healthfood store (Central Co-op?). I think there were some concerns about "gentrification" in that area when I lived in Seattle a couple of years ago .... thugs that were being displaced by new condos and trendy little restaurants.

Old 02-05-2007, 02:31 AM

5,861 posts, read 15,188,095 times
Right on 23rd directly across from Safeway are the townhomes the company Archstone built. They use to be on the Archstone website but are no longer there. I believe they are all sold out. I did notice one is now for rent.
http://www.archstoneco.com/

Old 02-05-2007, 08:26 AM

3,225 posts, read 14,027,486 times
My inlaws live on 24th, so we have been to that area a lot... I have seen those townhouses. They are cute - but be aware they are at the corner of a very busy intersection with several bus stops. It will be very loud & busy all hours of the day.

On the flip side though, you will be in close walking distance to many places, shopping areas and restaurants, as well as a few different neighborhoods.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area