Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 01:48 PM

2 posts, read 4,627 times

Advertisements

thanks for all of the input. My wife and I will be looking at many of the places suggested. I now drive about 45 min. to work or take an 1 hour train ride, but would love to cut it down to 30 min. in any move. Being in a good school district is important to us (ours now is top 10 in PA), and being able to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible would be ideal. I would imagine any community in the Seattle area would offer tremendous outdoor options.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2008, 08:29 AM
ink

2 posts, read 4,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texastrigirl View Post
My husband works for Amazon. We live in Sammamish
Does he work at the Union Square building (US1)?

How many bus hops is that?

Old 08-19-2008, 12:55 AM

1,930 posts, read 6,524,729 times
Nope, Columbia Tower. He is always mixing and matching his route from different PnR's trying to find the best mix but it generally always takes him 45-55 minutes door to door.

Old 08-21-2008, 02:10 AM

1 posts, read 1,103 times
Best way to search... [url=http://www.craigstoolbox.com]Craigstoolbox.com - Craigslist tools like the Image Preview Plugin[/url]. Craigslist tools like the Image Preview Plugin[/url] image preview add on. Search Craigslist like you do now, but with this tool, you also see the images in the search results. Way better for finding houses or aparmtents on Craigslist.

Old 08-06-2010, 11:48 AM

218 posts, read 578,812 times
We have just recently been transferred back to Seattle area. Make no mistake - we are looking now and this is the best buyer's market I can ever remember in Seattle. We have bought and sold property there over the last twenty-five years. The decline in home prices has been slower in coming than other areas in the U.S., but it is here. We flew out last week and could not believe some of the reductions in home prices. I'm talking gorgeous home in lovely neighborhoods. You had to feel for some of the poor sellers. For the first time, we are almost nervous to buy. We wonder how far home prices are going to drop. Good luck to you, ink. We will be coming back after a few years in northeast Texas. Looking forward to cooler weather!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area