Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 05:10 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,946,145 times

Advertisements

This video taken by a taxi driver in the area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au8x5YBf1gQ

Gunfire close and in the distance.

The reporting on this case has been very odd, which only makes people suspicious - rightly so, IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2017, 05:41 PM

7,029 posts, read 4,894,868 times
What I know is a bunch of people were killed by someone with a gun. Do I really need to know more than that? If I was someone who was injured or had a loved one killed there, why would I care beyond that?

Old 10-22-2017, 05:48 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,601,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
What I know is a bunch of people were killed by someone with a gun. Do I really need to know more than that? If I was someone who was injured or had a loved one killed there, why would I care beyond that?
Maybe to punish the actual guilty parties which might prevent a repeat?

Old 10-22-2017, 06:34 PM

7,488 posts, read 10,488,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
Yes, you do need to know more than that...or at least, the rest of us do. If you don't care about the future of this country, about the ability of people to assemble in crowds for entertainment or information, about the efficacy of law enforcement, about our system of justice and punishment, about groups that want to cause terror here, about the obligation of the news media to tell the truth, and the freedom of all Americans to be legally armed, oh well.

If you are just anti-gun and don't want to know any more than that, that's your choice. In that case, get out of your car and hand over the keys, because that 2-ton projectile of yours can kill a lot of people very fast. And it's been used that way, by others.

Old 10-22-2017, 07:35 PM

1,122 posts, read 961,950 times
Ellen DeGeneres sold her soul - has she had any respect for the victims - survivors she would NOT have had those people on her show period. Bottom line.

She is typical Hollywood-

Old 10-22-2017, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Have you ever fired an automatic weapon ? I have. Those 22,000 people were sitting ducks, all jammed tightly against each other, watching that concert. Most of them did not even realize what was happening, they felt it was fireworks. Classic fish in a barrel scenario.

Think about this. You are 32 stories above an arena, jammed shoulder to shoulder with people. You have multiple weapons capable for firing many rounds per second, and all you need to do is point them (for 10 long minutes) down at that throng of people, and the majority of your rounds are going to find some human target.

You could put any of us up there, with those circumstances, and we would be able to do exactly what he did. No marksmanship required, just point in the general direction and pull the trigger. He literally rained bullets down on people, it would be hard to miss hitting people under those circumstances.

Old 10-22-2017, 07:56 PM

If you want to take guns away than you better be prepared to take large trucks - cars away as well. While you are at it- take knives away too.

We had friends who were hit in Las Vegas - my husband's ex co worker and her husband were hit. My sister's good friend's husband was hit in the chest, and his brother was the one who was saving people (Rob Ledbetter). No false flag I can assure you.

If you have listened to many who were hit - they do not want there rights taken away because of this tragedy which means the 2nd Amendment. Follow history -

They just laid to rest a young gal from Lomita, CA who was up there. She was shot and killed. It makes me angry to hear these stories of false flag.

People are investigating this shooting outside of our government because many feel we are being kept in the dark. I still think the man was radicalized over in the Philipines but that's just me. I think Las Vegas is worried from a PR standpoint. For years we have heard that it was a target as Los Angeles has been as well.

Old 10-22-2017, 10:57 PM

4,205 posts, read 4,456,008 times
No. Here we go with the obvious issues of evidence and discovery and contamination. It appears all efforts are being made to cover up what actually happened.

Cameras highly prevalent - very limited photos. [Reminiscent of Pentagon being *hit by a 757* yet eyewitness and other evidence obviously indicating something of smaller scale]
No in depth investigation into the 'prime' suspect role as aviator and "government worker". Seems like cover for "not for public dissemination" work. Could be 'agency work - (Drug Cartel Narco-trafficker?)

Audio evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbBEBzij1BE

Tip off to me is the Clark County Sheriff lead (Joe Lombardo) seemingly appears to be under tremendous pressure to "TELL" a specific narrative and being threatened with job security with any 'non- official' story evidence.

Inability to get factual info nor media doing its job, i.e. media clampdown filtered release for some 'others' purpose.

I consider it using Andy Grove of Intel fames "healthy paranoia". There is a basic M.O. that seems to re occur:

1) Someone under surveillance by FBI being handled and 'allowed' to do something.
2) A "first responder active shooter exercise" being conducted and then .... amazing how one actually occurred??
Hmm, if you think about it, it enables someone at high level to simply 'trigger' the real event while making everyone else scramble not thinking it's real but simply the "exercise".

For one's personal safety, it seems knowledge of active shooting exercises and planned paramilitary exercises would be very helpful. Just look up the 'major' incidents of past 20 years. It almost seems as if Operation Gladio type events are being strategically planned on US soil for political / policy oriented steering reasons.
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Unconvent...arcotrafficers

Old 10-22-2017, 11:20 PM

1,047 posts, read 726,252 times
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP2C View Post
A general rule to go by is Lou Reed's:
"Don't believe half of what you see
and none of what you hear."
A person quoting the late great Lou Reed. I have to bow to you. Nice surprise. He was a wise man. MAGIC AND LOSS.
His best solo record imo. Sheer poetry that stands on its own.

Old 10-22-2017, 11:29 PM

1,047 posts, read 726,252 times
Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
This video taken by a taxi driver in the area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au8x5YBf1gQ

Gunfire close and in the distance.

The reporting on this case has been very odd, which only makes people suspicious - rightly so, IMO.
<<

Yes, I agree. Even a simpleton can clearly hear shots coming from 2 very different distances.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness