Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2017, 06:56 AM

3,124 posts, read 2,069,617 times

Advertisements

We don't have a gun problem; we have a people problem in a decadent society. The shootings are a symptom of a depraved cultural and moral decline.

A good start might be to stop insisting that mentally ill people should be mainstreamed into society, in work, school, etc. You can thank political correctness for this and other self-destructive behaviors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2017, 06:58 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
I really don't know what to believe. The media talked about Sandy Hook for several months, and this story seems to be buried, even though it was much larger. Why?

Old 10-27-2017, 07:17 AM

1,047 posts, read 726,444 times
Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I really don't know what to believe. The media talked about Sandy Hook for several months, and this story seems to be buried, even though it was much larger. Why?
Great point. Which does make logical people say, "Hmm," i.e., this is not what it looks like? It may be hush hush b/c there are so many MGM billionaire investors that sold stock right before it occurred. Easy for them to tell media to back off. Maybe they don't want tourist to think there were men w machine guns in multiple hotels b/c that is really bad for tourism. It is the most perplexing thing it seems that it seems to be forgotten. I cannot get my head around it.
I can only assume FBI and or CIA put a gag order on a ton of people. Bc you know big agencies would pay high dollar for interviews. Just like somebody mentioned here before. We knew a ton more about the Columbine kids and that was in late 90s. We have secret cameras everywhere but received more from Columbine kids. Also, all say when they went to retrieve cell phones from the concert, they were all erased. So if there is proof of more shooters that deleted all phones.

Old 10-27-2017, 07:26 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,652,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Because the liberals believed they could get so much more mileage, dancing in the blood of those children. This time, they realized a lot faster, that their blood dancing wasn't getting them anywhere, and reverted back to sponsoring demonstrations of hate, against the Constitution and Conservatives.

Old 10-27-2017, 08:22 AM

3,124 posts, read 2,069,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Because the liberals believed they could get so much more mileage, dancing in the blood of those children. This time, they realized a lot faster, that their blood dancing wasn't getting them anywhere, and reverted back to sponsoring demonstrations of hate, against the Constitution and Conservatives.
That, and to progressives and their media, the people who died look like they could be Trump voters and not useful in their identity politics.

Old 10-27-2017, 10:29 AM

1,808 posts, read 4,038,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Because the liberals ... reverted back to sponsoring demonstrations of hate, against the Constitution and Conservatives.
And this is why I have faith in humanity and no faith in man.

Faith in humanity - There was a time when it was thought that the Earth was the center of the universe. There was a time when it was thought that to cure humans of illnesses you cut them.
There was a time when the Earth was thought to be flat.
And there was a time that one could get convicted of being a witch.
I am not a real smart person. I am never the smartest person in the room, even when I am alone.
But I think Galileo was right, I think bloodletting doctors were wrong, I think the artwork on the cover of the Kansas album 'Point Of No Return' (1977) was factually incorrect and I think all those convicted of witchcraft were really not witches.

No faith in man - As a card carrying, pinko commie tree hugging liberal I have attended about a dozen secret, grass roots, liberal 'take over the world' meetings. We hold these meetings right under you conservatives noses without you even knowing. Some of the fringe members want us all to wear cloaks and agree to sacrifices. No crap. But honestly you do not have anything to worry about. After 12 meetings we cannot even agree on a secret handshake.

Old 10-27-2017, 10:39 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,652,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawgfan View Post
And this is why I have faith in humanity and no faith in man.
Lest anyone think the above post was made in jest,
I checked their posting history, and assure you,
it was not.
They are a caricature of their own self.

Old 10-27-2017, 10:52 AM

2,099 posts, read 2,276,681 times
inception up in here

Old 10-27-2017, 12:20 PM

7,488 posts, read 10,488,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawgfan View Post
We hold these meetings right under you conservatives noses without you even knowing.
Ahhh, but it's the meetings we conservatives hold under your liberal noses, that you need to worry about!

Old 10-27-2017, 04:31 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,426,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor'Eastah View Post
Ahhh, but it's the meetings we conservatives hold under your liberal noses, that you need to worry about!
Easy to spot with the tiki torches.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness