Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 01:52 AM

2,993 posts, read 4,304,690 times

Advertisements

I'm usually not a "conspiracy theorist" but this whole story is full of holes and stinks. I feel like we are being fed a pack of lies regarding this. Even people who would normally never question anything are sensing that something is being withheld here. Of course if you don't believe the one lone shooter did this on his own for apparently no reason official story, then you are a crazy and delusional "conspiracy theorist". Go ahead, label me as one.

I don't know who, why or what but surely something is up. Now is a better time than ever to seriously prepare as things sure are getting interesting.

I've known the mainstream media has been incompetent at best for many years but really, there's no one out there asking any real questions and demanding real answers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2017, 02:03 AM

671 posts, read 445,557 times
I don't believe anyone about this except those who were there front and center and experienced it themselves. Too many contradictions and the clencher is..why is the security guard being hidden then appears on Ellen instead of talking to Law Enforcement? Something stinks all right. This guard was not a hero. The hero's were the ones laying on top of other people to protect them, and first responders and people...strangers..helping each other out to get out of there. THOSE are the heros.

Old 10-21-2017, 02:09 AM

The latest Ellen appearance of campos was the most rehearsed softball hack job sorry excuse of an "interview" I've ever seen, adding even more shadiness and questions to the situation.

Old 10-21-2017, 02:11 AM

7,488 posts, read 10,487,112 times
I really hadn't given it much thought, then I read an article over on Zero Hedge that brought up the fact that there were multiple shooters, and that some in the concert crowd claimed there were "ten foot high walls" that trapped them in the area. I don't know if that's true or not. I read another source that it would not be possible to bring that many guns into the hotel undetected, nor would it have been possible, even with fully automatic weapons, for one person to hit that many people in so short a time. I do pay attention to ballistics analysis.

I will admit that I don't like politicians starting up on the gun control stuff again, and this time it's the GOP as well as the liberals. I especially don't like Wayne LaPierre of the NRA caving so quickly to their demands.

I suppose it could be another Soros-funded false flag event. I really am not sure at this point. All I know is, staying away from cities and venues with large crowds is better for your health and longevity. You couldn't pay me to go to Vegas.

Old 10-21-2017, 02:22 AM

Many witnesses' were reporting multiple shooters on the ground. The ever changing timeline of Campos first stopping and ending the mass shooting by distracting paddock after he finished his rampage, then changing to being shot 6 minutes before the mass shooting took place, then changing to being shot 40 seconds beforehand. The supposed 200 rounds paddock fired through the door at campos, striking him only once in the leg, which he didn't bother to report his gunshot wound when calling in on his radio. What is up with that? You just don't mention a gunshot wound to yourself during a radio call?

Strange. The scariest part is that no one is asking any questions and have just accepted that there was only one shooter with no apparent motive.

The other scariest part about this whole thing is I wouldn't put it past certain sects of my government to have knowledge about this and allow it to happen, or worse, actually play a part in orchestrating and implementing it.

Old 10-21-2017, 02:28 AM

7,488 posts, read 10,487,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.7traveler View Post
The other scariest part about this whole thing is I wouldn't put it past certain sects of my government to have knowledge about this and allow it to happen, or worse, actually play a part in orchestrating and implementing it.
You are right that this is the scariest part.

Many people do not know that our Second Amendment was added to prevent tyranny in government. It had nothing to do with hunting, gun collecting, or target shooting at the range or gun club. It was to prevent tyranny in government. Makes you wonder.

Old 10-21-2017, 02:41 AM

671 posts, read 445,557 times
It will go down in history as another JFK mystery.

Old 10-21-2017, 04:53 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,120,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.7traveler View Post
Many witnesses' were reporting multiple shooters on the ground. The ever changing timeline of Campos first stopping and ending the mass shooting by distracting paddock after he finished his rampage, then changing to being shot 6 minutes before the mass shooting took place, then changing to being shot 40 seconds beforehand. The supposed 200 rounds paddock fired through the door at campos, striking him only once in the leg, which he didn't bother to report his gunshot wound when calling in on his radio. What is up with that? You just don't mention a gunshot wound to yourself during a radio call?

Strange. The scariest part is that no one is asking any questions and have just accepted that there was only one shooter with no apparent motive.

This. Watch the video.

https://youtu.be/7Zi9g2TQFhs

This guy gained like 20 pounds+ in 8 days?

There's another video of pictures of him on the tenth in the old design steakhouse. I'll try to find it.

Old 10-21-2017, 04:59 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,120,849 times
https://youtu.be/PCwnjZbUn-0

Here it is. This is out of control.

They're getting sloppy

Old 10-21-2017, 06:02 AM

7,256 posts, read 5,131,727 times
Years ago I worked late nights in a liquor store in Chicago and walked home in the alleys (better lighting than the streets) in the wee hrs of the morning. One time I came across a corpse wrapped in newspapers near the trash cans. I didn't report it, though. After all, you can't believe anything you see in the papers anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness