Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe in UN agenda 21 /2030?
Yes it's very real 12 57.14%
No you're crazy 5 23.81%
I'm not sure, need more info 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2019, 11:11 AM

8,942 posts, read 4,626,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkthekoolaid View Post
It's harder to find good videos since YouTube is trying to suppress free ideas. But here is one I found

Actually, not so much. Look up Agenda 2030, the follow on to Agenda 21.
Lots of videos.
Agenda 21 didn't have too many YouTube videos done about it, but there is tons of stuff written about it. By the time everyone was doing YouTube's Agenda 2030 was published.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
How true.

40 years ago, you would have been sounding pretty crazy, even though the tell tale signs were there. And people were warning us even then.

Now.... anyone who calls you a nutjob with a tinfoil hat... is either an idiot themselves, or just delusionally naive. It's undeniable now. And the hilarious thing is, 99 percent of the "good guys" are oblivious to the implications of what they see with their own eyes... i.e..... children being taught about global citizenship... etc.
What is really crazy and scary is that they are doing this openly. As I pointed out in a previous posting, you can look up the stuff on the UN's own site. They are engaged an an evil and ominous plot (although, thankfully, they aren't very good at it) and doing it openly.

And the world remains blissfully unaware.
In some cases, willful ignorance. In most cases apathetic and ignorant, as long as they get today's fix of American Idol and Tomb Raider (or whatever they are doing these days.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2019, 11:37 AM

11,554 posts, read 53,149,375 times
the key to Agenda 21 is CONTROL of the masses and herding them into a limited access lifestyle while the "enlightened" masters are free to enjoy all of the resources they could possibly want or desire.

when you read the details of the Agenda proposals, you'll find that "nobody" is allowed into the reserved areas of open natural spaces around the planet. That's to protect and preserve the natural beauty and uncontrolled productivity of the areas.

but those who are the empowered elite will be free to access those areas for recreation under the guise of "oversight and management" of the resources.

I get a laugh out of the Agenda 21 advocates from actual experience here in the Rocky Mountain West. A friend is a professor at a major university and has that attitude of knowing superiority that only she can appreciate the natural wonders, resources, animal wildlife and other beauties of the area which we commoners … in her vaunted opinion from her ivory tower … cannot. For years, she did summer break trips into the wilderness areas here for animal population/health counts. Her first year or two she "backpacked" into the wilderness. But that wasn't very convenient for her base camp luxuries and access into the wilderness. So what does she do? she gets an exemption to allow her to take in a logging camp size utility vehicle 6x6 truck which can carry all of her "essentials" into the wilderness and set up several base camps as she desires. Of course, during those months, she "needs" to return to the city for supplies.

During those months she's beating the terrain with the big vehicle, she's berating me for having the audacity to fly into some of the forest service airstrips (which were established years before wilderness designation of the area). My "footprint" is a narrow unimproved airstrip in a meadow area and I can set up camp under the wing of my plane, go fishing, hiking, or simply relax in the wilderness. In her opinion, I'm "just another RV in the wilderness" and "should be banned". Even the noise from my aircraft engine is highly offensive to her refined sensibilities, even though it lasts for only a minute or two out of a several day trip. In fact, I met her at a camp area some years ago and she didn't even know I'd arrived because the plane on landing is powered back to a gliding idle rpm and makes almost no noise compared to the wind rustling in the trees around the airstrip.

What's really short sighted about so many of the Agenda 21 proposed exclusion areas is that's where the essential mining, forestry, and food production takes place in the USA. My ranch and farm is in a prime area for those purposes. Where will food come from in the future? Which predators will take over the animal world in these areas?

One has but to look at the numerous designated "UN Heritage Site" signage in open spaces around the USA to get a brief glimpse of how much territory the UN and Agenda 21 advocates desire to eliminate all presence of humanity … again, with the exception of the lords and masters of the world.

Old 02-02-2019, 08:27 PM

3,128 posts, read 2,253,340 times
It is very real. If implemented as is, it will pave the way for nations to give up their rights to their sovereignty. Which is all headed toward a one world government and ruler. Of course, only us old fanatics believe that one.

Old 02-02-2019, 09:14 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,802,225 times
It's pretty simple at it's heart... there's a growing population, a finite amount of resources and poor people use less resources.

The whole agenda 2030 thing is part of a "solution" to this reality by making the masses poorer and attempting to ease the transition by making austerity and living in the 21st century version of tenement housing "cool" and "hip".

You will never be imprisoned in dystopian megacities surrounded by hundreds of millions of acres of rewilded wilderness that is illegal to enter... that's a crazy conspiracy theory.

But if you can't afford your own transportation and are living hand-to-mouth in a big city, what's the difference?

Old 02-02-2019, 09:51 PM

3,345 posts, read 2,305,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron61 View Post
It is very real. If implemented as is, it will pave the way for nations to give up their rights to their sovereignty. Which is all headed toward a one world government and ruler. Of course, only us old fanatics believe that one.
One word FATCA, literally screams Agenda 2030’s one world government scheme with all banking systems linked into one globe environmental tax. No more sovereignty would be left.

I bet this keyword is one of the only reasons that got this crazy guy Trump elected in to office as the GOP wants a final ditch effort to derail FATCA, ACÃ, and Agenda 2030 from the UN.

Last edited by citizensadvocate; 02-02-2019 at 10:03 PM..

Old 02-03-2019, 02:44 AM

5,407 posts, read 3,593,689 times
it'll all fall apart long before the elite's utopian dream materialises, too many people put too much of a strain on a fractured system that the cracks are already appearing. once it collapses that's the end and its a fight for survival. for everyone.

Old 02-03-2019, 01:58 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,584,840 times
You mean that an essentially hollow impotent institution has what it takes to carry out an enormous task like that? The thing about right wing conspiracy centered infoteinment is that it was never correct about anything. Amazing achievement considering that even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Old 02-03-2019, 03:54 PM

8,942 posts, read 4,626,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Actually, not so much. Look up Agenda 2030, the follow on to Agenda 21.
Lots of videos.
Agenda 21 didn't have too many YouTube videos done about it, but there is tons of stuff written about it. By the time everyone was doing YouTube's Agenda 2030 was published.

What is really crazy and scary is that they are doing this openly. As I pointed out in a previous posting, you can look up the stuff on the UN's own site. They are engaged an an evil and ominous plot (although, thankfully, they aren't very good at it) and doing it openly.

And the world remains blissfully unaware.
In some cases, willful ignorance. In most cases apathetic and ignorant, as long as they get today's fix of American Idol and Tomb Raider (or whatever they are doing these days.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
You mean that an essentially hollow impotent institution has what it takes to carry out an enormous task like that? The thing about right wing conspiracy centered infoteinment is that it was never correct about anything. Amazing achievement considering that even a broken clock is correct twice a day.
Thanks for proving my point!

Last edited by TRex2; 02-03-2019 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: Choosing a less offensive color LoL!

Old 02-04-2019, 08:52 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,669,308 times
You can ignore that one. The multinationals have way more power than the UN, and have an aggressive program to drive the population of developed countries into poverty, repeal or ignore environmental restrictions, divide and conquer identifiable population subgroups, while using propaganda and misinformation as a means of global control. They already own all the newspapers and TV stations, and have the ability to flood social media with propaganda.

The UN is dead in the water before they even get started.

Old 02-05-2019, 12:56 AM

3,345 posts, read 2,305,550 times
I am curious though, are mandatory HOAs a byproduct of Agenda 21/Agenda 2030?

It appears its nearly impossible to find a new neighborhood that does not have an HOA and have large garages/driveways and ample curb parking anymore even in places where land is aplenty.
Nowadays we get mostly these cookie clutter HOA neighborhoods with tiny little garages/driveways and so many restrictions or limitations on parking which require visitors and residents who cannot park in the garage for any reason to park far away from the home.

Apartments and condos these days are of course designed to make parking as difficult as possible for residents and guests alike. I know that you may try to coerce people to ride transit but how is it possible when there is no transit whatsoever that runs anywhere practical if there is any public transit at all?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness