Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe in UN agenda 21 /2030?
Yes it's very real 12 57.14%
No you're crazy 5 23.81%
I'm not sure, need more info 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2019, 07:03 AM

2,895 posts, read 1,839,605 times

Advertisements

Pretty simple... I think this is a very interesting topic and I don't see it discussed much.

Do you or do you not, believe in UN agenda 21 /2030. If so why? And what do you think it entails and what is the end goal?

For starters, I absolutely think it's real and do believe it. I think we should be very concerned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2019, 03:49 PM

8,728 posts, read 4,515,769 times
Why would anyone not believe it?
The UN doesn't really try to hide it.

Old 02-01-2019, 04:05 PM

3,344 posts, read 2,285,478 times
UN agenda 21 and 2030 is one of the main reasons why we have increasingly similar radical legislation being embraced by ever more cities regions and entire countries throughout the world usually where and when progressive politicians form the majority. And the political climate is increasingly turning toward favoring progressive politicians in more and more of the world. And it explains why are utility rates around the world are getting increasingly expensive and punitive(tiered rates) over the years as well. Their global goal is to control the behavior of the citizens of ever part of the world by making their life difficult and or expensive to coerce them to live what they define as a “green” lifestyle. Renewable energy is expensive that’s another reason for them raising utility prices or cutting back subsidies in order to meet the goals of replacing fossil fuel and nuclear energy with renewable options.

Old 02-01-2019, 04:26 PM

7,487 posts, read 10,460,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkthekoolaid View Post
And what do you think it entails and what is the end goal?
Yes, it's real. They have admitted so.

One of the things it entails is urbanizing Americans, and doing away with single family homes and private cars. This used to be called ICLEI, and you can still Google it and bring up a lot of dirt. Still some good videos of town meetings where UN people are upsetting town residents with their ideas.

Healthy People 2020 is another UN brainchild. Socialized medicine (such as Obamacare with single payer) and mandatory vaccinations of both children and adults, coupled with a vegan diet (due to global warming of course) are all part and parcel. Look it up - way more than I can write about here.

The same people who are pushing open borders and Muslim migrants in Europe, are pushing open borders and illegal Central/South American immigration here. The U.N. has declared unrestricted illegal immigration everywhere to be a "human right". To oppose it is racist.

The end goal? To herd all people into urban high risers and force them to walk or use public transit is one of them. To encourage miscegenation between whites and darker skinned people is another. If they can get all of us looking sorta brown, they can easily te!l who is an elite, and who is a commoner.

The ultimate goal of course, is control. These globalists are evil. They don't want us living outside of city limits, or raising our own food. They intend to control the masses with food. Henry Kissinger is on record saying so. Before you say I'm wearing a tinfoil hat, look some of this up. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. These people are sick as well as evil. The devil is afoot.

Venezuela is a result. The yellow vests of Paris are another, and they're not protesting environmental taxes!

Old 02-01-2019, 04:56 PM

8,728 posts, read 4,515,769 times
Quote:
Their global goal is to control the behavior of the citizens of ever part of the world by making their life difficult and or expensive to coerce them to live what they define as a “green” lifestyle.
Actually, going to a green and vegan lifestyle is the method,
making life difficult is actually the goal.
Impoverish us, to make us use less resources,
so they can have more of their lavish lifestyle.

Slowing mass migration (by building fences and walls), improving the economy with manufacturing jobs and allowing more oil and gas exploration gets in the way of their agenda, so those things are preached against, by the globalists.

Old 02-02-2019, 05:59 AM

5,376 posts, read 3,570,793 times
I expect its real but I don't know enough about it to express an opinion.

Old 02-02-2019, 08:32 AM

2,665 posts, read 2,222,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizensadvocate View Post
UN agenda 21 and 2030 is one of the main reasons why we have increasingly similar radical legislation being embraced by ever more cities regions and entire countries throughout the world usually where and when progressive politicians form the majority. And the political climate is increasingly turning toward favoring progressive politicians in more and more of the world. And it explains why are utility rates around the world are getting increasingly expensive and punitive(tiered rates) over the years as well. Their global goal is to control the behavior of the citizens of ever part of the world by making their life difficult and or expensive to coerce them to live what they define as a “green” lifestyle. Renewable energy is expensive that’s another reason for them raising utility prices or cutting back subsidies in order to meet the goals of replacing fossil fuel and nuclear energy with renewable options.

They don't want to "replace" fossil fuel and nuclear energy. They want to LIMIT their use to the elites and the power holders. They want to put the public sector onto "green energy" that limits our ability to be "too bourgeois" and prosperous and self-sufficient. It's about who gets the crumbs and who gets the premium morsels. "Sustainability" is the PERFECT JUSTIFICATION to impose this sort of neo-caste system planned for the future. Welcome to the New Feudalism. And controlling the power is a primary strategy for upholding a police state. I can't wait to hear their excuses for banning PCs and cell phones....

They want the cars and airplanes and boats because they long ago decided that the whole world can't support the American lifestyle - even if that level of prosperity could be realized everywhere.... They want all the cars and airplanes and boats and big houses for THEMSELVES. They prefer to see us get by on a few bulbs and a hot plate powered by sunshine and pedal-powered generators.

Essentially, their world of the future looks like US living in the 19th century, while THEY get to live in the future.

Old 02-02-2019, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
I expect its real but I don't know enough about it to express an opinion.
It's harder to find good videos since YouTube is trying to suppress free ideas. But here is one I found

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc

Old 02-02-2019, 08:38 AM

2,665 posts, read 2,222,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor'Eastah View Post
Yes, it's real. They have admitted so.

One of the things it entails is urbanizing Americans, and doing away with single family homes and private cars. This used to be called ICLEI, and you can still Google it and bring up a lot of dirt. Still some good videos of town meetings where UN people are upsetting town residents with their ideas.

Healthy People 2020 is another UN brainchild. Socialized medicine (such as Obamacare with single payer) and mandatory vaccinations of both children and adults, coupled with a vegan diet (due to global warming of course) are all part and parcel. Look it up - way more than I can write about here.

The same people who are pushing open borders and Muslim migrants in Europe, are pushing open borders and illegal Central/South American immigration here. The U.N. has declared unrestricted illegal immigration everywhere to be a "human right". To oppose it is racist.

The end goal? To herd all people into urban high risers and force them to walk or use public transit is one of them. To encourage miscegenation between whites and darker skinned people is another. If they can get all of us looking sorta brown, they can easily te!l who is an elite, and who is a commoner.

The ultimate goal of course, is control. These globalists are evil. They don't want us living outside of city limits, or raising our own food. They intend to control the masses with food. Henry Kissinger is on record saying so. Before you say I'm wearing a tinfoil hat, look some of this up. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. These people are sick as well as evil. The devil is afoot.

Venezuela is a result. The yellow vests of Paris are another, and they're not protesting environmental taxes!

How true.

40 years ago, you would have been sounding pretty crazy, even though the tell tale signs were there. And people were warning us even then.

Now.... anyone who calls you a nutjob with a tinfoil hat... is either an idiot themselves, or just delusionally naive. It's undeniable now. And the hilarious thing is, 99 percent of the "good guys" are oblivious to the implications of what they see with their own eyes... i.e..... children being taught about global citizenship... etc.

Old 02-02-2019, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
How true.

40 years ago, you would have been sounding pretty crazy, even though the tell tale signs were there. And people were warning us even then.

Now.... anyone who calls you a nutjob with a tinfoil hat... is either an idiot themselves, or just delusionally naive. It's undeniable now. And the hilarious thing is, 99 percent of the "good guys" are oblivious to the implications of what they see with their own eyes... i.e..... children being taught about global citizenship... etc.

So I have a son in high school. I've been having more adult conversation with him and about what's going on in America and the world, the types of things we talk about in here.

I'm pleasantly surprised to learn that generation Z (the current high school kids are the first generation after millennials) are actually supposed to be a conservative generation. They are actually thinking for themselves and not blindly being indoctrinated. They are questioning what's going on and the narrative bring fed to them.

Hang in there, we may have reenforcements on the way.

Even more interesting is the more I learn about generation Z and Strauss Howes generational theory the more I am finding it believable. I think the 4th turning is a real thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness