U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 03:34 PM

11,540 posts, read 18,801,479 times

Advertisements

I forgot to mention Listerine.I love the stuff,feeling that burning sensation you know some germs are being killed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2007, 03:58 PM
HDL HDL started this thread
Status: "To all our Veterans - Thank you for your service :-)" (set 2 days ago)

3,165 posts, read 6,085,297 times
Okay, I need a REALLY great product for cleaning my stainless steel appliances!!! Any of you kind folks have one???

HELP ME PLEASE :-0

Old 09-16-2007, 04:07 PM

1,252 posts, read 2,379,471 times
George Foreman grill, fast cooking and quick to clean.
Colgate's motion toothbrush ($3.98 at Walmart) comes with the battery and does all the work.

Old 09-17-2007, 12:54 AM

208 posts, read 599,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
Okay, I need a REALLY great product for cleaning my stainless steel appliances!!! Any of you kind folks have one???

HELP ME PLEASE :-0
HDL, I believe home depot Carry's a product for what you are looking for. The product name I believe is HOPES POLISH. also there is Maas stainless steel cleaner.

Hope this helps..

P.s. I have heard that white vinegar works also. ( have never used it myself) I personally would use the above mentioned first. Maybe someone else has used the vinegar method and can elaborate more.

Old 09-17-2007, 02:44 AM

Thumbs up Thanks freeedom!!

Home Depot is like my 2nd home !! I'm in there practically every day (even TODAY)!!! I'll check it out.

Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeedom View Post
HDL, I believe home depot Carry's a product for what you are looking for. The product name I believe is HOPES POLISH. also there is Maas stainless steel cleaner.

Hope this helps..

P.s. I have heard that white vinegar works also. ( have never used it myself) I personally would use the above mentioned first. Maybe someone else has used the vinegar method and can elaborate more.

Old 09-17-2007, 03:42 AM

208 posts, read 599,446 times
Smile HDL I can spend hrs in that store. lol

My goodness, same here HDL I love that store!! Hope you can find the product to clean and shine your stainless steel. It can be very diffcult to keep clean. ( I know) this is why I love the shiny black appliance now.

Old 09-18-2007, 01:17 AM

Thumbs up Adding a couple more PRODUCTS I love!!!

Okay, #1 product I love???!

V-I-N-E-G-A-R !!! Is there anything that VINEGAR can't do? LOL!
I tried it straight to clean my Stainless Steel refrigerator and I've got to say, it worked way better than the white milky stuff they gave me when I bought it . So THANK YOU Freeedom for that 'tip'!

Also, Contessa's Shrimp Primavera is absolutely delicious !! I buy it at ____. Hmmm, maybe I should just keep this to myself or there won't be any left at the store for me to buy . Nevermind folks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeedom View Post
My goodness, same here HDL I love that store!! Hope you can find the product to clean and shine your stainless steel. It can be very diffcult to keep clean. ( I know) this is why I love the shiny black appliance now.

Old 09-18-2007, 01:19 AM

56,582 posts, read 75,663,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
Please tell us about products you love and why. They can be food, household, or garden, but let's keep this clean and PG-13 .

I will start out with something really simple:

I really love my new Reach toothbrush that is called "Tooth & Gum". It is shaped to clean your teeth and gums at the same time, very thoroughly and effectively in a soft, nonabrasive manner. It has a rubber and bristle combination to give a massage-like effect to your mouth .

I also love Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening toothpaste. I say this because when I used Colgate, my gums would always bleed and get irritated by that brand, so I had to stop using it. I don't have this problem at all with Aquafresh.

Now I'm certain that toothpaste will effect everyone's mouth differently here, but the toothbrush is the BEST that I've used in all my teeth brushing days !! Which probably means it will be discontinued soon (lol) !!!
walmart's lipton diet white tea.
or green tea. i drink lots and less coffee.
i think it is better for me. but maybe i am wrong.
less coffee is good.
stephen s
san diego ca

Old 09-18-2007, 09:48 AM

2,096 posts, read 8,291,612 times
Midol...xtra strength
cant live w/o it...husband wouldnt live w/o it some months! hehe

Old 09-18-2007, 09:52 AM

2,489 posts, read 6,624,280 times
love, love, love my Magic Bullet. I use it to chop up everything now. Great for grating cheese, making smoothies etc...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products