U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 03:07 AM
HDL HDL started this thread
Status: "Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy 2015 to all :-)!" (set 5 days ago)

2,821 posts, read 3,940,653 times

Advertisements

Please tell us about products you love and why. They can be food, household, or garden, but let's keep this clean and PG-13 .

I will start out with something really simple:

I really love my new Reach toothbrush that is called "Tooth & Gum". It is shaped to clean your teeth and gums at the same time, very thoroughly and effectively in a soft, nonabrasive manner. It has a rubber and bristle combination to give a massage-like effect to your mouth .

I also love Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening toothpaste. I say this because when I used Colgate, my gums would always bleed and get irritated by that brand, so I had to stop using it. I don't have this problem at all with Aquafresh.

Now I'm certain that toothpaste will effect everyone's mouth differently here, but the toothbrush is the BEST that I've used in all my teeth brushing days !! Which probably means it will be discontinued soon (lol) !!!

Last edited by HDL; 08-04-2007 at 03:11 AM.. Reason: Note to self: RUN to store and buy more toothbrushes tomorrow:-0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2007, 10:09 AM

677 posts, read 3,106,652 times
I need a new toothbrush, I'm going to try that one. This thread is a good idea. I love those Tide stain remover pens. They work really well, even on coffee and tomato sauce. I always keep one in my purse. They're better than those Shout wipes, which only move the stain around instead of getting rid of it.

Old 08-04-2007, 10:15 AM

43,121 posts, read 20,072,994 times
I like Gevalia Coffees. I was on a flight some 12 years ago and I was looking through the Skymall catalog and I saw Gevalia's ad, so I decided to get on the "gourmet coffee" bandwagon. I tore out the page because they offered a free coffee brewer with an order. Ever since then I've been getting my coffee from them.

I also buy Java brand coffee in French Vanilla from a grocery chain here, I love that flavor!

Last edited by Magnum Mike; 08-04-2007 at 10:53 AM..

Old 08-04-2007, 10:15 AM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 3,695,698 times
"The Magic Eraser" cleaning product.
Wonderful product. Simply amazing in my eyes ! Saved my butt when moving out of the rental.

Old 08-04-2007, 10:27 AM

24,299 posts, read 16,364,400 times
Thumbs up Coffeemate French Vanilla creamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
I like Gevalia Coffees. I was on a flight some 12 years ago and I was looking through the Skymall catalog and I saw Gevalia's ad, so I decided to get on the "gourmet coffee" bandwagon. I tore out the page because they offered a free coffee brewer with an order. Ever since then I've getting my coffee from them.

I also buy Java brand coffee in French Vanilla from a grocery chain here, I love that flavor!
Coffeemate French Vanilla creamer, my wife and I buy 6 ~ gal at a time in Costco and freeze them. We use gal every 5~7 days in our coffee hot or cold. Leftover coffee is iced and creamer added, making an excellent afternoon drink.

Old 08-04-2007, 12:30 PM
HDL HDL started this thread
Status: "Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy 2015 to all :-)!" (set 5 days ago)

2,821 posts, read 3,940,653 times
Thumbs up Mrs. May's All Natural Premium Fruit & Nut Crunch

I just bought this at Costco a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love it ! It is a snack mix and the ingredients are as follows:

cashews, almonds, walnuts, cranberries, bluberries, pomegranate extract, natural flavors, sesame seeds, rice malt, cane juice, sea salt

My problem will be getting hooked on it and then not being able to buy it any more because Costco stops carrying it . Oh yeah, I do see that Mrs. May's has a website to buy product online, but it's not really my thing to buy food products over the internet .

Old 08-04-2007, 12:49 PM

8,192 posts, read 19,801,689 times
I have a K Cup coffee maker. I love this thing! It makes one cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate at a time. No scooping or measuring, and the grinds are all contained in each individual cup. Perfect for this household where we have one tea drinker, one decaf coffee drinker, and 2 regular coffee fiends who do not like the same type of blend.

Here is a link if anybody is interested. Keurig one cup coffee makers brew gourmet coffee & tea

I shop around to get better prices on the coffee itself.

Last edited by Racelady88; 08-04-2007 at 01:03 PM..

Old 08-04-2007, 01:01 PM

9,342 posts, read 16,566,150 times
I second the Magic Eraser. It's incredible the way it cleans things- from figerprints on walls, to marks on the car to my garden tub.

Chicos "Travelers" collection. Clothes you can wad up in a bag for a week and they look great when you pull them out and wear them.

Sharpies and Post-Its. Together, they get a point across.

Old 08-04-2007, 01:02 PM

8,192 posts, read 19,801,689 times
Ooohhh! I absolutely LOVE my Ove Gloves! Every single person who cooks or has a fireplace should invest in a pair of these things. These gloves are made with kevlar. 5 fingered knit gloves that keep the hot away from your hand. And they are machine washable. Ove Glove Oven Mitt Kitchen Cooking Mit

Old 08-04-2007, 02:34 PM

9,678 posts, read 10,946,057 times
Monkey butt powder, I do a lot of motorcycle riding. Kem wipes for keeping my visor clean. Max earplugs for keeping the noise level down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products