U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 09:22 PM

20,419 posts, read 38,455,867 times

Advertisements

Another favorable experience with Omaha Steaks here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2009, 11:07 PM

3,040 posts, read 10,538,015 times
I've purchased buffalo (bison) steaks from buffalogal.com. I've been pleased with both the price and quality. Some of the specials are quite good values.

Old 02-11-2009, 06:20 AM

2,658 posts, read 10,571,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Another favorable experience with Omaha Steaks here.
I recently bought a couple of 'gifts' and the recipients were happy.

I ordered something with a greeting card. Customer service contacted me the next morning ( I placed the order on a late Sunday night). They were concerned that the message was truncated. I received email confirmation (following that phone call initiated by them) that afternoon that the items shipped.

They send an email to the recipient, including to the ordering person (myself). They seem to be well organized. Shipping can be expensive but the quality is first rate.

Old 02-11-2009, 10:09 AM

9,054 posts, read 16,676,392 times
omaha steaks have good quality - i've sent and received them as gifts

i've also purchased some of their specials to just stock up

something a little different could be a philadelphia care package from Jims Steaks in philly - they will ship out any sort of cheesesteak, chicken cheesesteak, philly pretzels, etc - they turn out pretty good as well

Old 10-01-2009, 03:00 AM

1 posts, read 633 times
I've tried several online stores for steaks because we live out in the country and the only store near us has poor quality beef. We have allot of cookouts and my husband loves to use the grill. We liked tbonesmeatco.com the best because they deliver choice beef at wholesale pricing. We get their 6 pack beef case that has everything that we like, and it usually lasts us a couple months.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products