U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 06:07 PM

3 posts, read 11,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepyarnie View Post
I found them on google shopping... who told you about them? I am certainly sold on doing this online from here on out...

I personally found out about this company from a colleague. I'm very glad I did. I tried to price campare an item on some of the competitors but either they don't answer there phone or return messages, or they just had terrible reviews online! I honestly went to these guys bc they were very polite and helpful on the phone. The good reviews I see everywhere don't hurt either. Overall I saved alot of money ordering online and the service here was better then I would get had I gone to an actual store.

In the store they would charge me tax; online none! In the store they wanted 115 dollars to bring the furniture to me. Here, they both brought it over to me and assembled it. Kudos!

================================================== ====

Peace and Love.... Never hurt anyone.... but then again if it was just peace and love we wouldn't have any football or UFC!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2012, 01:55 PM

1 posts, read 2,158 times
I received my order faster than time qouted leaving me very pleased. I have allot of family who shop online and I will be sharing my experiance.

Thank you and good luck!

C Slausson

Old 05-24-2012, 09:09 AM

1 posts, read 2,120 times
Happy customer here myself... very smooth transaction and furniture was priced great! I probably saved a good 30-40 percent off the cost at my local store!

Old 06-18-2012, 10:25 PM

1 posts, read 2,027 times
Smile I heard about them from by brother in law

My brother in law buys everything online. He bought his car online - all of his gifts, and everything I can think of. He gets like 5 boxes from Amazon every day.

He told me about this site and I just made my initial order. The person I spoke to was nice and infomative.

Looking forward to getting the table lamps soon!

Old 01-29-2013, 07:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,593 times
Jan-19, 2013: I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU BUY FROM COLEMAN FURNITURE! NOT WORTH THE VALUE.
I ordered a sectional last year. Everything was going well until I had issues and contacted them for warranty work. I have had an issue open for over 7 weeks. I gave them all the info they requested. The rep, Joe Devito, was awful. I contacted him several times. At first he was very responsive then nothing.

My first email was Dec 11, 2012. After a while, they requested follow-up info, pix, and I sent them Dec 19, 2012. After excuses, I was promised a response. I have heard nothing. Nothing. Nothing! NOTHING for weeks!! I have sent them ~ 10 emails total. The last response was Jan 16 and again he promised to follow-up.

Coleman furniture is absolutely awful. Awful!
Joe S.
Aston, PA

Old 02-11-2013, 01:44 AM

15,240 posts, read 20,192,741 times
I was ready to order a nice piece of furniture from colemanfurniture.com and decided to google any reviews. This thread popped up. Hmmm...When I see many posters who have only posted only one time, all praising a site, I know better than to order from there.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:01 PM

3 posts, read 11,795 times
I'm still happy with my furniture some 14 months later. I did purchase the 5 year protection plan together with it and I feel much more comfortable using it that way liberally...

Methinks I will go for some outdoor furniture (if it ever gets warm on the east coast) now that summer is (supposedly) coming!

================================================== ====

Peace and Love.... Never hurt anyone.... but then again if it was just peace and love we wouldn't have any football or UFC!

Old 04-24-2013, 05:04 PM

15,240 posts, read 20,192,741 times
Two of someone's three posts have been to praise Coleman Furniture.

Coleman Furniture has a C- rating with the Better Business Bureau and is not BBB-accredited. I bought my furniture from an online company that has an A rating with the BBB so I wouldnt have to worry about all the complaints I've read about Coleman Furniture.

Old 06-09-2013, 11:10 PM

1 posts, read 1,352 times
Wink Furniture delivered today - all went well

I found this site when I was researching buying my couch, and promised to post a review when done. Received delivery today, everything went well.

I paid via paypal so I knew that I had buyer protection - but had no issues. Delivery was on time and delivery men were professional. Kudos!

Old 07-06-2013, 05:08 AM

24 posts, read 26,176 times
yes this is good and i also know that about this this is good brand and doing best sell please tell me other brand of furniture qualities is good and i want to buy online please share information about this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products