U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 08:07 PM

275 posts, read 257,440 times

Advertisements

I mailed a package back to Verizon on July 29th that was suppose to arrive, well it never did, and the tracking number, STILL to this day says delivery will be August 1st...

I've submitted an MRC search form to them nearly 3 weeks ago and have never received a reply.

I had no choice in insuring the package since it was a return printout from the Verizon wireless website, and they don't insure returns, but they also don't give us the choice to insure it either.

I called Verizon and they told me that its on me to fight it with USPS, but I email and never get a response.

Has anything similar happened to anyone? Advice would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2014, 12:48 AM

12,412 posts, read 18,367,866 times
USPS sucks. They are worthless. Never ever use them.

Old 09-19-2014, 06:24 AM

10,752 posts, read 18,003,358 times
I know it might be a tad out of the ordinary, but why not visit your local PO.

Old 09-19-2014, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
I know it might be a tad out of the ordinary, but why not visit your local PO.
Who do you think gave me the MRC search form...

Old 09-19-2014, 09:24 AM

10,752 posts, read 18,003,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul91 View Post
Who do you think gave me the MRC search form...
What am I a mind reader? How the heck would I know where you got your form as you failed to mention that tidbit, for all we know you downloaded it from USPS.com

Not once in your post did you mention visiting a local office.

Old 09-19-2014, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
What am I a mind reader? How the heck would I know where you got your form as you failed to mention that tidbit, for all we know you downloaded it from USPS.com

Not once in your post did you mention visiting a local office.
Didn't like my response? Well, that's what you get for your smart aleck response. A simple "Go talk to your local post office" would have sufficed.

Old 09-19-2014, 12:59 PM

9,564 posts, read 12,505,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul91 View Post
Has anything similar happened to anyone? Advice would be appreciated.
Happens all the time. Probably the easiest way to get aroudn all the buracracy of USPS and get the nfo you need is to doi it the way business customers handle it. If we mail dozens of Priority and EXpress mail each day, we can't be bothered with the filling in of forms and playing the waiting game when a item goes missing. But to go this route you have to be a bit thick skin and humble. However based on your resposne to NHDave, I'm not sure if you can pull it off. Too bad it works.

Old 09-19-2014, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabrrita View Post
Happens all the time. Probably the easiest way to get aroudn all the buracracy of USPS and get the nfo you need is to doi it the way business customers handle it. If we mail dozens of Priority and EXpress mail each day, we can't be bothered with the filling in of forms and playing the waiting game when a item goes missing. But to go this route you have to be a bit thick skin and humble. However based on your resposne to NHDave, I'm not sure if you can pull it off. Too bad it works.
Your vague response provided absolutely no type of solution or clarification. All it managed to do was show us your poor English spelling skills. Too bad you wasted your time typing something useless.

Old 09-19-2014, 02:05 PM

1,887 posts, read 1,827,326 times
Things like this happen all the time with USPS and Fedex...I've found Fedex to be the most reliable though, and their tracking info is far superior to USPS. If not found now it's gone, either by bad driver/delivery and whoever
received kept it or the driver may have stolen it. They won't admit, so it's like beating ur head against the wall dealing with em.

Not sure if their is any recourse for you..except to never use their service again and write a scathing review of your experience with them on the appropriate places, like here and other sites.

It's a gonner for sure..

Old 09-19-2014, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brienzi View Post
Things like this happen all the time with USPS and Fedex...I've found Fedex to be the most reliable though, and their tracking info is far superior to USPS. If not found now it's gone, either by bad driver/delivery and whoever
received kept it or the driver may have stolen it. They won't admit, so it's like beating ur head against the wall dealing with em.

Not sure if their is any recourse for you..except to never use their service again and write a scathing review of your experience with them on the appropriate places, like here and other sites.

It's a gonner for sure..
Thank you so much for your response!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products