U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2014, 10:34 AM

1 posts, read 950 times

Advertisements

“My experience with Coleman Furniture has been a nightmare. I was excited to order a leather sectional from Coleman Furniture in June 2014 because I was saving money. Delivery time was about 3 weeks from placing the order so everything seemed to be going good. My sectional was delivered in the first part of July and that is when my horror story begins. Each and every piece of the sectional was damaged, mostly upholstery tears and rips but there was also a mechanical problem with one of the power reclining pieces. I immediately called Coleman Furniture and they advised me to refuse shipment. They also required that the furniture that was sent back to the moving company be repaired for me and not replaced with undamaged furniture. I was disappointed in this policy since I had ordered new, undamaged furniture but they assured me it would be like factory new. It took numerous calls, emails, and a lot of stress to get the furniture redeliveried to me 2 1/2 months later. They had assured me that the furniture was repaired and like new. That was not the case. Each piece that came off the delivery truck was still damaged, some with even more damage than before. The mechanical problem with the recliner was the same as before. I once again refused shipment. I am frustrated with this company because even after all these problems, they still refuse to refund my money. I am still without furniture and it is the end of September. This has been a horrible experience. Do not take any chances ordering from this company. It is not worth the any amount of savings. Coleman Furniture has been the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. BEWARE!!”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2014, 12:52 PM

10,752 posts, read 17,999,763 times
How is the product being damaged during shipping Coleman's fault or responsibility?

Old 09-23-2014, 01:17 PM

3,450 posts, read 3,720,416 times
Why would anyone buy furniture online? I prefer to give furniture a test before buying. How will you know if the couch is comfortable? Is the mattress to soft or hard? Are the chairs sturdy?
You can't know when buying online.

Old 09-23-2014, 02:52 PM

20,419 posts, read 38,417,475 times
nice C&P

Coleman Furniture - BUYER BEWARE! Worst company to buy from! Review 537584 Sep 23, Leather Sectional @ Pissed Consumer

Old 09-23-2014, 02:56 PM

10,752 posts, read 17,999,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
nice C&P[/url]
Seems their sole purpose is to get their complaint on as many sites as possible, will probably never post here again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or