U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2015, 11:02 PM

1 posts, read 682 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone..

i bought many times from a seller on ebay..his sister controls things first then she retired..both of them cannot accept any question like discount..sale..combined..
if i buy more than dress like five or more..and ask to lower the price a little he started to talk like fighting!

as a buyer..i have the right to ask for a discount
as a seller he have the right to refuse

not big deal..i always do that with other sellers and they always respond nicely with or without agreement

but still..i goon with the deal..

The killing mistake i made is i asked him at least lower the shipping cost..un reasonable to pay same amount for every dress while all of them will fit in same package!

and the devil wakes!! when he start getting crazy i asked him to cancel the deal!

here what he wrote:

((the deal is cancel because of you not me. I have send you a cancel agreement. Pleases all you have to is agree. I am sorry you feel like that but I knew you where trouble because my sister toll me about you and I see now you are. She was ready to block you. I said to her no let wait. But! Now I see You needed to be Block the first day. I am sorry your behavior Is worse. This is because you did not get your way. I try my best but you are the problem not me... In the future you need not to be such a problem. CLEAR CASE OF BUYERS REMORSE. You have the right to live feedback But remember I have the right to. It work's both way. Good luck my dear.

i was shocked!! no one bought from them as much i did.. no one at all..i never fight..never give Ng feedback..Quick payment..Super Ideal Buyer with 100% feedback

they call the returning customer with quick payment (problem) !!

I could see that coming
I can see the good or bad manors through the words.. which he approved

It seems there is other things control the way they feel towards me..things not related to any deal
It might be my location or roots for being Arabic or even Muslim..could not thing of other reason!

Asking to lower the price cannot be crime!

any way,, i left him a negative feedback..

yesterday i went and checked that my feedback was still there...this morning., the seller had gone back to 100% positive. ebay did not even have the courtesy to contact me and ask me why.
the negative feedback simply gone!!

How could that happened!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2015, 01:26 AM

253 posts, read 321,655 times
I was going to tell you to ask the eBay community and went there to get a link for you to find where to post your questions. Then I saw that you already had asked there and received answers. You then posted the following, which I am copying here so that other forum members here don't waste time answering.

Quote:
I Got What I need

Thanks Everyone For Your Time

God bless

Old 01-16-2015, 12:02 PM

13,052 posts, read 7,922,671 times
What did you leave him negative feedback for? Because he wouldn't give you a discount on the clothes or for shipping? I would hope that Ebay would remove such feedback.

Old 01-17-2015, 11:43 AM

6,686 posts, read 6,960,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
What did you leave him negative feedback for? Because he wouldn't give you a discount on the clothes or for shipping? I would hope that Ebay would remove such feedback.
These days, they automatically remove negative feedback left on a canceled transaction.

Old 01-17-2015, 01:14 PM

12,242 posts, read 8,639,375 times
Sadly today EBAY stands for Buyer and Seller Beware.
I buy and sell on ebay often and even when I price something at or even below what it is going for I still get people asking for discounts. I had one guy upset about the shipping and handling I was charging and he even went as far to send me a list of shipping prices to his destination. I'm glad he didn't win the auction because I'm sure he would have trashed me in the feedback.
If you don't want to pay the asking price then don't complain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products