U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-19-2012, 06:05 AM

2 posts, read 1,316 times

Advertisements

I purchased a kingsdown from snooze in south yarra and its shocking as was the advice they gave me,the service ,the attitude of snooze and kings down, and their failure to live up to the warranty snooze said i had.Well,$5400 [PLUS THE COST OF BEDDING ]ENTITLED ME TO A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP..but what i have is arm,neck and back pain,as well as a useless lump of mattress taking up space in my bedroom which i don't occupy as myself and my husband sleep in our kids bedrooms.The computer system they persuaded me to rely upon to choose a bed is a 'con's is the claim that i was getting good value for my money.The first bed they delivered had a strong door so they changed it.they have offered to change this one also but i won't deal with them and inevitably end up with a third source of upset,agitation,disappointment and distress.Be careful of these people as they are well rehearsed in what they do!The warranty says they will refund the price if there is a 'major defect'but of course they decide what constitutes a 'major defect'...and it seems that as far as they are concerned a mattress which has a hump,a slant,smells,causes pain.does not allow for a nights sleep...does not suffer from a 'major defect'.!
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2012, 12:34 PM

1 posts, read 799 times
Where can i find out about a Myside series 3CW?

Old 04-09-2014, 03:10 PM

1 posts, read 243 times
Looking into purchasing a Sleep to Live bed by using the bed match system. We currently have a Sealy Posturpedic latex which in the last 5-7 years has created 'swalls' (hollows) where each of us sleep. It's like sleeping in a hammock. My spouse can no longer sleep on his stomach and I've become a back sleeper due to a hip replacement. I'm still ok with the current bed, however he is not. Looking for some feedback on the Sleep to Live beds, positive or negative. It most definitely will help our shopping experience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products