Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 06:31 PM

518 posts, read 2,531,166 times

Advertisements

At flea markets, I have seen people selling used bulk shoes and clothing really cheap, brands like nike, crocs, uggs, etc....

I was wondering, does anybody know where they get them at? I know they buy them in bulk in large 50 or 100 pound bags, but i doubt they'll tell me where they get them. So if anybody knows where to get shoes like that in bulk, could you please let me know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2009, 08:05 PM

1,946 posts, read 7,370,923 times
That is a huge, little known industry. If you do a search for "credential clothes", you'll pull up a ton of info. The industry terminology is a good way of getting intro info about certain industries and the used clothes/rags/shoes biz. Used clothes industry info and the sources almost seem to be held under lock and key. Wish you well in your endeavors.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:37 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
They fell off the back of the truck.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:25 PM

1,691 posts, read 3,850,054 times
we had neighbors that rented the house next ot my parents... well they had bulk items they sold at flea markets. They also had a mass amount of **** roaches as well... mass infection. It has been several years since they moved and we are still trying to get rid of them as well are the current residents in that house.

Anyways, even though there are legimate was to obtain such merchandise some are not so legal. Our ex-neighbors were found out to be part of a theft ring. Houses, retail, extra. They were even steal from garage sales.

If it looks to good to be true, it most likely is and possible filling with hidden cockroaches. Flea Market shopping to the wise.

(disclaimer not all vender are thi8s bad but do take note that they are out there)

Old 07-30-2009, 03:43 PM

1 posts, read 32,776 times
Hi I'm also looking for the bulk in clothing and misc items. If I come across or hear anything I'll send you a text. Vice versa. Thanks M.S

Old 04-22-2010, 09:10 PM

15,128 posts, read 32,307,461 times
They're probably knockoffs.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:31 AM

518 posts, read 2,531,166 times
no, they're not knockoffs, and they're not even new, they're used. I just have no idea where somebody could get large amounts of used brand name clothes and shoes like that. They sell them cheaply, like $10 for used nike shox and used uggs in good condition. If they were brand new, then I would think they were knockoffs or stolen.
My girlfriend has bought fake and real uggs, and she said these are definately real uggs.
Like I said before, they come in large 50 pound sacks with italian writing on it.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:55 PM

16,393 posts, read 30,261,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetar10 View Post
no, they're not knockoffs, and they're not even new, they're used. I just have no idea where somebody could get large amounts of used brand name clothes and shoes like that. They sell them cheaply, like $10 for used nike shox and used uggs in good condition. If they were brand new, then I would think they were knockoffs or stolen.
My girlfriend has bought fake and real uggs, and she said these are definately real uggs.
Like I said before, they come in large 50 pound sacks with italian writing on it.
There are many "usada ropa" warehouses in McAllen and Brownsville, TX that sell clothing by the bails.

Old 04-28-2010, 11:57 AM

16,393 posts, read 30,261,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy morgan View Post
hello, i am looking to buy used clothing by the bale,bulk or pallet which ever as long as it is a low price.
so if you could help me out i would be gratful.
stacy
i live in mccreary county kentucky
Did you take the time to read the posts above? Like post #2?

Last edited by nancy thereader; 04-28-2010 at 10:29 PM..

Old 05-05-2010, 07:56 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Here are a few sites:
CREDENTIAL CLOTHING,used shoes,closeouts, USED CLOTHING
Windward Trading, Supplier of Secondhand Credential Used Clothing , Used Shoes , Used Handbags - Home (http://www.windwardtrading.com/UsedClothing_Products.asp - broken link)
All American Trading: Credential Clothing,Ropa Usada
Used Credential Clothing Manufacturers, Buyers & Suppliers - ECPlaza

Article:
http://shoppingandproductreviews.myf...the-World.aspx
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products