U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 06:44 PM

3,257 posts, read 857,608 times

Advertisements

I been reading a lot about this. They are smokeless...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2009, 06:49 PM

You are suppose to be able to smoke anywhere, because there is no smoke only vapor, the tips give you the flavor. They come in different strengths, flavor. They are a little heavier than a regular cig. I tried it and order the kit. It only has nicotine, nothing else. No ashes dropping. You smoke it like a reg. cig and put it in your pocket when done. Does not cause fires. It has a vapor system.

If you could, please give me your respones, or thoughts. Thanks.

Old 06-25-2009, 07:25 PM

8,778 posts, read 16,989,885 times
If you're interested in trying one of these products, you had best act quickly. The FDA now has regulatory power over nicotine, and it's doubtful that they will let the nicotine cartridges for the e-cigs remain available as readily as they currently are.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:29 PM

1,668 posts, read 4,209,719 times
Smoke em if you Got em!

Old 06-25-2009, 08:30 PM

3,031 posts, read 5,346,649 times
They're already illegal down under.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:53 PM

2,002 posts, read 4,125,847 times
Oh I thought it was something to help you stop smoking or something. So is it just a "no-ashes" cigarette?

Old 06-27-2009, 05:09 PM

It can be use as a stop smoking kit. It does come with a high nicotine, medium, low, and no nicotine. I guess it is just how you want. to use it. I will be using med mint all the time. I don't plan on quitting, any time soon..

There was a post made about cutting down on nicotine from FDA. I read a little of the article, it looked to me it was for tobacco. I did not see anything for electronic cigs.

The tips of the elec. cig are flavored with the nicotine and the flavor of your choice.

I will answer any of your question to the best of my knowledge.

Cheryl

Old 06-30-2009, 11:23 AM
ttz

679 posts, read 1,516,227 times
my gf has one, she likes it a lot. But she still smokes real ones, she is trying to convert over to ecigs but she says they are not as good as the real thing. She has cut down a lot though and puffs away on the ecig like no tomorrow in between. They work pretty good, you can smoke them anywhere. The issue is you have the possibility of people getting upset, the store manager getting on your case etc, as they will think it's a real cigarette. So she just goes outside to smoke it.

I'm sure the FDA will ban them soon though

Old 09-23-2009, 05:03 PM

2,245 posts, read 3,627,227 times
Didn't the wookies have electronic cigarettes in the Star Wars Holiday Special?

Old 09-13-2013, 07:21 AM

22,974 posts, read 59,173,492 times
Default What the best e-cig out there?

Back around Easter I quit smoking and went to e cig but I want to find a good rechargeable kind but skeptical about ones I see online. What is a good quality rechargeable e-cig and decent price as some charge more than others.? Also I want American made.

When I quit smoking I started with disposable kind, like brands such as Logic, EnJoy Blue.

I switch from disposable to rechargeable as it cheaper in the long run.

From smoke shop my first rechargeable was Gamucci, and I like how it draws and it has cartridge 2.2%
I cant find replacement cartridge in any other store.
I made mistake of using it while I was mowing and it fell out of my pocket and couldnt find it.

I switch to Metro, its ok draws well but Im not satisfied and highest cartridge they have is 1.8

I thought, why not just buy online but I am very cautious of some of these sites they lack company background and where its manufactured.

Any users who can offer recommendations? thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products