U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2009, 08:29 PM

3 posts, read 5,256 times

Advertisements

Hi,
I am a newbie here, and I am also interested to share about go shop. Well for me i am more particular to shop at the very convenient store than to go shop in a mile then same thing to buy..If the shop can give the necessities you need then why need to go far?

In a way you can save your time your effort to go far beyond. so no need to go shop there...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2009, 06:52 AM

111 posts, read 227,738 times
I never shop there anymore. I used to live close to one so I would go because there was nothing else nearby.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:33 PM

They cant blame you if you dont want to shop there in a way you have an experience sometimes with that store. We have our own will where we want to shop.

Old 09-10-2009, 09:22 PM

Everytime i go shop i always direct on the section where an electronic cigarette find.

Old 09-10-2009, 09:41 PM

48,516 posts, read 85,110,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Be very careful of those $4.00 drugs. Walmart has been buying drugs from a company in India that has had numerous problems with the FDA.

Here's a story on it. The bottom of this article has 27 references, most from the FDA itself so please don't let the "anti-Walmart" site cloud your judgement. The FDA links are there to back up this story. There is also a list of the drugs Walmart buys from this company.

WakeUpWalMart.com - Walmart's $4 Drugs Coming From Indian Company Whose Products Have Been Banned In US and Canada (http://www.wakeupwalmart.com/feature/ranbaxy/ - broken link)

Walmart may get their goods cheap..but the old saying goes "you get what you pay for".

How that is a reliable source. Dop you really believe that garbage printed by mopstly unions. Some people will believe anyhtign they read true or not. I rea

Old 09-10-2009, 09:46 PM

48,516 posts, read 85,110,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Be very careful of those $4.00 drugs. Walmart has been buying drugs from a company in India that has had numerous problems with the FDA.

Here's a story on it. The bottom of this article has 27 references, most from the FDA itself so please don't let the "anti-Walmart" site cloud your judgement. The FDA links are there to back up this story. There is also a list of the drugs Walmart buys from this company.

WakeUpWalMart.com - Walmart's $4 Drugs Coming From Indian Company Whose Products Have Been Banned In US and Canada (http://www.wakeupwalmart.com/feature/ranbaxy/ - broken link)

Walmart may get their goods cheap..but the old saying goes "you get what you pay for".

Did you read the FDA part at all? It does not say wal;-mart ror even the company named put out any bad drugs. In fact there are the same type investiagtion of other drug companies in foreign countries. It does not say anyhting about wal-mart that is put in by the anti-walmart blog which is probably a union connection. There are now quite a few who have started $4.00 generics. its a draw plan and simple.Do you really thnikt aht the USA is the only drug producing country in the world?

Old 09-11-2009, 08:29 AM

1,482 posts, read 2,798,358 times
And we all know Unions are evil....

Old 09-11-2009, 12:35 PM

40,557 posts, read 24,893,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjahedge View Post
And we all know Unions are evil....
No, but we know that Unions, like any other large business (because large unions like the SEIU are businesses), will sometimes misrepresent their competitors to benefit themselves.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:00 PM

1,482 posts, read 2,798,358 times
DC@R, the problem is, when you use a generic title like "union" every time you say somethnig bad, then that word becomes associated with the transgression despite its individual identity.

Same thing happened to "liberal".

I am not saying that some unions are not crooked, but without them, there would be a LOT of workers being unfairly taken advantage of in MANY professions.

The only thing I ask for here is not the implication of a wrongdoing just by saying "Unions asked for it"....

Old 09-11-2009, 02:51 PM

32,838 posts, read 60,961,910 times
What a silly question.

People shop at Wal Mart because they want to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products