Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 12:52 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,461,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by South Range Family View Post

So, using my powers of deduction, I have decided that contrary to popular belief, Wal-Mart does NOT ship customers to their stores. If you see weirdos, dirty people, and rednecks at your local Wal-Mart, they already live in YOUR neighborhood. They are not being shipped in. They are your friends, neighbors, and relatives. They may even be you. If you have a problem with that, maybe it's time to reconsider your location. Maybe it's time to move to the higher class neighborhood that you think that you deserve.

+1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 04:55 PM

24,467 posts, read 25,999,509 times
+2

Old 09-08-2009, 09:43 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
+3;some are scared at what they see in the mirror.

Old 09-08-2009, 10:00 PM

3,307 posts, read 9,381,324 times
+4,

The average Walmart shopper looks a lot like the average American.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:42 AM

1,731 posts, read 4,683,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
BANNED FROM WAL-MART

This is why women should not take men shopping against their will.

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, my wife is like most women - she loved to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Wal-Mart:

Dear Mrs. Hall,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr. Hall are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom..

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in House wares. Get on it right away.'

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on layaway..

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9... September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 9: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 14: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but not least . . . .

15. October 16: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!'

Love it!!!

Old 09-09-2009, 10:30 AM

4,895 posts, read 14,139,157 times
I believe I found someone I know in one of these pictures.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:12 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,655,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcity View Post
+4,

The average Walmart shopper looks a lot like the average American.
The average Walmart shopper is not even an American.

Hell no product in the store is even made in America.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:23 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,695,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antibes View Post
Let’s face it; we all have seen the people who obviously don’t have mirrors and/or family and friends to lock them in a basement, and they all seem to congregate at Walmart. It’s not everywhere that you can shop for milk at 10 a.m. next to a 400lb mother of 6 wearing a pink tube top, leopard tights, and hooker heels. Where else can one go to pick up underwear at 3 O’clock in the afternoon and spot the greatest mullet of all time paired with a mustard stained wife beater (which only accents the extreme amount of body hair) and camo pants that were actually used in Vietnam. And if you haven’t run into the 6’2” bull-dyke with a shaved head, rockin a wonder bra, flannel cutoff shirt, and jean shorts at 2 a.m. when you’re there to pick up frozen pizza, chips, and cookies, then you can get the f**k out right now.

People of Walmart: a collection of all the creatures that grace us with their presence at Walmart, America's favorite store.

http://peopleofwalmart.com/?paged=8

The Brits are having fun at the expense of WalMart:

People of Wal-Mart: Dude, I just saw a goat in Wal-Mart: New website charts the gloriously absurd shoppers in the world's largest retailer | Mail Online

Thanks, I needed that

Old 09-09-2009, 10:46 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,176,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antibes View Post
Let’s face it; we all have seen the people who obviously don’t have mirrors and/or family and friends to lock them in a basement, and they all seem to congregate at Walmart. It’s not everywhere that you can shop for milk at 10 a.m. next to a 400lb mother of 6 wearing a pink tube top, leopard tights, and hooker heels. Where else can one go to pick up underwear at 3 O’clock in the afternoon and spot the greatest mullet of all time paired with a mustard stained wife beater (which only accents the extreme amount of body hair) and camo pants that were actually used in Vietnam. And if you haven’t run into the 6’2” bull-dyke with a shaved head, rockin a wonder bra, flannel cutoff shirt, and jean shorts at 2 a.m. when you’re there to pick up frozen pizza, chips, and cookies, then you can get the f**k out right now.

People of Walmart: a collection of all the creatures that grace us with their presence at Walmart, America's favorite store.

People of Walmart - humor photos

The Brits are having fun at the expense of WalMart:

People of Wal-Mart: Dude, I just saw a goat in Wal-Mart: New website charts the gloriously absurd shoppers in the world's largest retailer | Mail Online
I think I'd rather shop at Wal-Mart among their supposedly slack-jawed unwashed patrons than to shop wherever elitist, judgmental creeps shop.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:48 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,435,377 times
Whatever you have to say about Walmart, check out their business side of things, the money they make AND the very low prices they can give to their customers. The fact that they have ALOT of $4 perscription medications.

Read about their profits, read about how many different countries they are in.

The more whining that goes on, the more ignorant the poster looks.

There are Walmarts all over the world.

If you think your too good to be in a Walmart, then by all means, don't go. It will make it nicer for the rest of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products