Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 10:32 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,142,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
How does the 90 day supply work?
I'm not a doctor, so I could be wrong, but I think the way it works is...... you get enough medicine to last 90 days. I think it's about a three-month supply.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2009, 10:33 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,818,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
I'm not a doctor, so I could be wrong, but I think the way it works is...... you get enough medicine to last 90 days. I think it's about a three-month supply.

I need a 90 day supply of creative nuts

Old 09-09-2009, 11:08 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,433,126 times
Quote:
How does the 90 day supply work?
You really didn't ask that question........ did you

OK, I'm typing slooooowly again so perhaps you can follow the concept,, really really slowly

#1 Your doc says "take one pill a day, every day"
#2 You fill the prescription for a 90 day supply of pills.
(Now here is the hard part, if you are to take 1 a day, how many pills will be in the bottle)
Good, there are 90 pills in the bottle.
#3 Now you go back to your mothers basement, and you take 1 pill a day.
(another test, how many days will 90 pills last?)
Good, 90 pills taken 1 pill a day will last you 90 days

See that wasn't hard, was it

Old 09-09-2009, 11:31 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,818,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
You really didn't ask that question........ did you

OK, I'm typing slooooowly again so perhaps you can follow the concept,, really really slowly

#1 Your doc says "take one pill a day, every day"
#2 You fill the prescription for a 90 day supply of pills.
(Now here is the hard part, if you are to take 1 a day, how many pills will be in the bottle)
Good, there are 90 pills in the bottle.
#3 Now you go back to your mothers basement, and you take 1 pill a day.
(another test, how many days will 90 pills last?)
Good, 90 pills taken 1 pill a day will last you 90 days

See that wasn't hard, was it
I rather be in your mom]['s basement so she can massage my Ck with her .

Old 09-09-2009, 11:43 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,345,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
The 90 day supply works in that you have to have permission from your doctor to get 90 days all at once, then you pay $10 for 90 days rather then $4 a month, you save a couple bucks but its convenient in that you don't have to worry about refilling it for 90 days.

Old 09-11-2009, 11:01 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,433,126 times
Quote:
I rather be in your mom]['s basement so she can massage my Ck with her .
OK little boy, you sound like a 3rd grader now, striving to be more mature than you actually are?

Old 09-11-2009, 11:39 PM

742 posts, read 1,223,004 times
Quote:
LOL, anyone see this dumb a$$ commercial which is a obvious attempt to get you to spend money in their store after that check is cashed-lol

What fool would go out of their way to cash a paycheck at Walmart with all the banks in the world? I have seen it all now,
most banks aren't open walmarts hours

Old 09-12-2009, 09:40 PM

42,579 posts, read 86,631,990 times
I knew a woman who was separated from her husband, who had bouinced checks on their joint account. Now it is almost impossible for her to get a bank account, and therefore almost impossible for her to receive any money except if somebody hands her the cash. I sent her a postal money order once, and her post office said they never had more than about $30-40 on hand, so they could never cash a postal money order. She had no car, so she had to hitch a lift with somebody to a larger town to take her to the post office and see if they would cash it. Check-cashing places won't just cash any old check, it has to be either a payroll check or a government check. Evenm PayPal is useless unless you have a checking account to roll the funds through. Most western union offices never have any more than a couple hundred dollars on hand, so you can't even wire somebody enough money to pay the rent. Western Union will write you a check for the amount, and you are exactly where you would have been if somebody had mailed you a check in the first place, except you'd save the hundred bucks WU charges as a fee on a thousand dollar wire.

With all our amazing digital communications now, there is still no way to send person-to-person money. If I wanted to send my sister $1,000, there is still no other way except to either snail mail her a money order (which her bank will put a hold on) or use wire transfer (1970's technology), or pay Western Union (1870s technology) a kings ransom fee and make her run all over the city looking for an office that has that much cash.

Old 09-12-2009, 09:49 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,609,808 times
All of my children and grandchildren and I have accounts at the same Credit Union even though we are scattered around the country. I can direct transfer to any of them immediately without cost.

Old 09-13-2009, 01:57 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,145,609 times
Quote:
LOL, anyone see this dumb a$$ commercial which is a obvious attempt to get you to spend money in their store after that check is cashed-lol

What fool would go out of their way to cash a paycheck at Walmart with all the banks in the world? I have seen it all now,
MANY banks will not cash your check unless you have an account with that bank.

So actually, WalMart is doing a good thing. MUCH better than the other "check cashing" services that charge upwards to 10% of the face value of the check.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products