Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 02:51 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
WOW, once again you have missed the point.

There are alot of people out there who can't afford to have a checking account and places like check cashing Walmart and Amscot are where they go. You can also pay your bills in places like this for a nominal fee. Check and see how much it costs you to pay your electric bill next time you do it over the phone, it costs me 6 bucks here however for $1 I can pay it in cash at Amscot and the amount is credited to my account that day at 5pm.

Amscot is also cheaper for check cashing.
Wow, you missed the point, how is paying all these fees cheaper than having a checking account? The Waltons didn't get to be four of the ten richest people in the country without people who couldn't figure that out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2009, 02:53 PM

24,471 posts, read 26,003,936 times
I don't know. Read through the link I provided and if you have any more questions call them at the phone no. in the link, visit there FAQ section or go to a pharmacy and talk to them.

Old 09-07-2009, 03:03 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloaf View Post
My bank account is free, deposits/withdrawals are free, electronic payroll deposit is free, debit card use (unlimited) is free, and unlimited online billpay is free. Who's missing the point now??
You get all that free because your check is direct deposited right and you probably keep a certain amount in it at all times??

Well I don't have a job and I don't have money to deposit and keep it at a certain level all the time.

I make money where I can.

Some people are so ignorant about what this country is going through.

Old 09-07-2009, 03:04 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,531,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
What list are you talking about?
How thick in the head are you???????????? The list of prescription drugs that they sell for $4. DoH it ain't rocket science, but it does take just a tiny bit of thinking, thus for you it might as well be rocket science.

Old 09-07-2009, 03:06 PM

36,420 posts, read 16,030,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
You get all that free because your check is direct deposited right and you probably keep a certain amount in it at all times??

Well I don't have a job and I don't have money to deposit and keep it at a certain level all the time.

I make money where I can.

Some people are so ignorant about what this country is going through.
No I have free checking with a bank and I do not have direct deposit, my online stuff is free, pay bills, whatever. They do give me an alert message if my account is under 100.00. Trust me, it is free and I don't have a lot of money to play with and would not pay for a checking acct.

Old 09-07-2009, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Ok well that's the catch then because your medicine may not be on the list
The total cluelessness exhibited here is absolutely staggering

And every car in the showroom is not the same price as the one advertised on TV. Come out of your mom's basement from time to time and look around at what is going on in the real world.

Old 09-07-2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Ok well that's the catch then because your medicine may not be on the list
Is that why you haven't been taking your meds

Old 09-07-2009, 03:13 PM

36,420 posts, read 16,030,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Is that why you haven't been taking your meds
Thank You!!

Old 09-07-2009, 04:22 PM

24,471 posts, read 26,003,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmtairy View Post
CVS and Kerr are doing the same thing, I believe!
Don't know about Kerr because we don't have them around here, but I think you are correct about CVS.

Old 09-07-2009, 04:41 PM

10,926 posts, read 21,997,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
The total cluelessness exhibited here is absolutely staggering

And every car in the showroom is not the same price as the one advertised on TV. Come out of your mom's basement from time to time and look around at what is going on in the real world.
We can always rely on you for a nice dose of wake up and pull your head out of your *****

The OP seems to have something against walmart in general, I believe I'll abandon this thread, it's going nowhere.

Last edited by NHDave; 09-07-2009 at 04:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products