Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2009, 01:37 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,493,145 times

Advertisements

im look for coupons on ensure
what are good legitimate sites for coupons
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2009, 04:01 PM

247 posts, read 1,289,870 times
I use www.coupons.com www.afullcup.com and www.southernsavers.com I have found them to be legit. Most require a small one-time download to print them, but my McAfee rated them all green sites (no spam, trojans, worms, etc.)

Old 07-07-2009, 07:42 AM

3,459 posts, read 10,263,765 times
Coupons
Coupons | Online Coupons
Coupons, Deals, Tips, Savings & Contests - RedPlum: Home

Also, you can print coupons direct from many manufacturer's websites. Welcome, www.bettycrocker.com as an example.

Old 10-24-2009, 07:39 AM

1 posts, read 1,765 times
Thumbs up Online Coupons, Printable coupons and Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
im look for coupons on ensure
what are good legitimate sites for coupons
Hi, i use 2 basic, very user-friendly websites:
1. Pocketdeal.com - if you click on the coupons tab at the top, you'll be ableso see al the latest coupons that have bee posted. Or, if you want something specific, just go to stores, and click on the store name. The coupons will be displayed at the top of the page. I do a lot of my amazon and macy's shopping from here . I also got a pretty good deal on a lenovo laptop for me, and a HP laptop for my mom from here

2. Savingpass.com - Also, a very easy-to-use website. The good part about them is that they give you the coupon up-front, with the basic details - exclusions, stackable etc. They have a pretty well-documented coupon data base, and it's pretty up-to-date too. When a coupon expires, the coupons is expired, it isn't kept active like most sites do.

I hope i was of help!

Last edited by aniracdeedee; 10-24-2009 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: failed to submit links properly

Old 10-24-2009, 10:45 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
hi Sunny!

I like coupons.com and smartsource.com the best

Southersavers is awesome for doing coupon matchups, but they don't have Lowes on their site. For that I use Hotcouponworld, which has lots of good info and links as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products