Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2009, 03:50 PM

752 posts, read 2,085,370 times

Advertisements

Advice please? I ordered recently a Blu starter kit. As a result even after trying to follow directions, I get about one good drag off my e-ciggie and then not much afterward. I have a thirty day window if I want a refund. Go to www.blucigs.com to check them out. I just thought this would be the neatest concept. E-cigs--was it too good to be true?

Last edited by 2goldens; 10-11-2009 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: Moved from Other Topics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2009, 09:43 PM

3,644 posts, read 10,936,300 times
I'm going to send you a PM that will help you get more information on these.. there are several types. My dh & I both use them. Mine is nic free, no PG. Both are also different styles.

E-cigs & their "juices" vary greatly... different "throat hits", different filter types/styles, different weights & lengths... you've got to find what works for YOU... and don't quit quitting!

Old 10-14-2009, 10:45 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,810,437 times
I had a freind who tired to quite smoking with electrnis cigarettes atteh same time alot of toher at work where doing different things.It didn't work for him. The ones that had the most success at that time used the patches and they learned that whatever you do ;do not run out of the next box of patches and follow the entire gradual redcution strength as recommended. The ones that did this stopped. Once some who ran out picked the first cigaette or tried to go to the weaker patch too soon also either went back or started smaking again, But like I said the cigarette was only one guy.I quite using the patch first time 12 years ago.Good Luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products