Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 04:22 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Unfortunately the reason for no credit cards is that aggressive states such as NY & NJ were able to track and bill customers for the taxes in these states..believe me my husband got his tax bill for cigarettes from the State of NJ...you have to pay if caught, even though I think it's BS because they have the upper hand..as far a suing, leins.....you can't win
I'm not sure if that's the reason... They were explaining it at the time, but I don't remember the details. It had something to do with the credit card companies. Besides, they can make only people living in the states they're located in pay by check. Other states don't need to pay taxes , but shipping makes up for it anyway. Or perhaps they just don't wanna lose revenue paying the credit card companies... It's a well known fact we smokers are in a pinch and will put up with any crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2007, 05:00 PM

4 posts, read 33,581 times
Post Quit

how about you tell your friend that smoking is BAD!.. Tell your friend to ask the doctor for a prescription of "CHANTIX" works well, and makes you quit! 100% Better then searching the net for cheap cigarettes, and killing your health!

Old 11-10-2007, 07:47 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnggurl7 View Post
how about you tell your friend that smoking is BAD!.. Tell your friend to ask the doctor for a prescription of "CHANTIX" works well, and makes you quit! 100% Better then searching the net for cheap cigarettes, and killing your health!
If you have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand, why don't you refrain from lecturing?! Obviously, it's not needed on this thread. There are plenty others where it'd be welcome.

Old 11-10-2007, 11:56 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,951,617 times
Mexico has pretty cheap cigs.

Old 11-18-2007, 03:06 AM

15 posts, read 77,210 times
The dearest place on earth is the UK, so don't try here.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:10 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Moderator cut: please no advertisement! See CD rules and guidelines!

You can get a carton of ciggs for $8 from Russia

Last edited by MB2; 03-13-2008 at 08:31 AM..

Old 03-13-2008, 08:04 AM

4 posts, read 89,147 times
Please!!!

Carton of Marlboro Red = $12.35 + Shipping = $6.25

Total (With delivery to all 50 States we have): $18.6 For 10 packs Marlboro.

Moderator cut: No links/ advertisement! Please see CD rules and guidelines!

Last edited by MB2; 03-13-2008 at 08:31 AM..

Old 03-13-2008, 08:38 AM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,433,883 times
Hi fellow CD Peeps!
At this time, I would like to remind everyone to stay within CD rules and guidelines about posting a direct link/ advertisement about online cigarette stores/ shops/ websites.
I know you all want to share on WHERE to obtain cheap cigarettes/ tobacco products from.
But, it has to be done with the help, and trough, direct messaging.
If a member is interested in a certain website, they can DM the other member obtaining the direct link/ web address.
Please refer to CD rules and guidelines concerning direct web links and advertisement.
Thank's!

Old 01-08-2009, 11:28 PM

1 posts, read 24,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asassyvic View Post
Indian reservations are usually cheaper if you are near one. Some online places are cheaper. Try them out. I use to manage a smoke shop that did online and they were honest. Was a big business. I pay 27.00 a carton for my cigs. I stay aroujd KY area because the cigs are fresher. The further away you go the staler they get. Did I spell that right? sorry..
And oh please people quit bitching about the smoking and get a life. I've out lived every single person that bitched about my smoking. ha ha I'm still here and they are dead. lol. Next person who complains about my smoking is getting it right in the eye. just kidding.
to:: asassyvic

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the funniest sh... thing I've heard all day!!!!!
LMAO!!!!
thanks for that )
peace out =)

Old 01-14-2009, 11:16 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,832,394 times
My 85 year old mother-in-law is a real tobacco addict and exists in a cloud of cigarette smoke.
She buys them, tax free, by the case from the Indians. They come by UPS.

She spends the whole day drinking coffee, listening to Rush Limbaugh, chain smoking cigarettes, and waiting for the government to come arrest her.

She said she was going to die if Obama won the election, but she must have changed her mind because she just ordered another case of cigarettes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products