U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-26-2010, 04:55 PM

8,126 posts, read 8,360,464 times

Advertisements

If you do a search online for it,a bunch of indian reservations do mail order including Poospatuck in long island,ny.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 05:44 PM

392 posts, read 519,440 times
You might want to try Clipper light cigars $8.50 a carton. They are very mild and come in a regular cigarette pack. In fact I think they are better than cigarettes.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:11 AM

1 posts, read 10,324 times
Default What is the name of the website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastif View Post
Buy them online because it is cheaper than Indian reservations. You have to buy 6 cartons at a time and they send only 2 cartons at a time per day for it to be tax duty and it is legal to do so. Duty free is 2 cartons per person so they send 2 cartons at a time. Marlboro is like $20.95 per carton. Saves big bucks.
REPLY: This sounds like a good deal. What is the name of the website? Thank you.

Old 02-22-2010, 02:57 PM

1 posts, read 10,283 times
what the web sit for these cig

Old 02-22-2010, 03:04 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,759,033 times
I get mine off a gal who placed an add on CraigsList in my area. I had done research on the Indian reservations, but here in the East, they are under attack for selling "brand name" smokes. So be careful that you are getting what you are paying for. Also, when using CraigsList or other places, make sure that you are going to get AMERICAN grown/made cigarettes. A lot of these people are getting them from Europe/UK, and there is a DEFINITE taste difference. A lot harsher.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:08 AM

1 posts, read 10,331 times
I buy mine at discount.cigarettes-cigars.com, mind that they take checks only.
anyway you must be 18 or older to buy them

Old 03-03-2010, 06:18 PM

11,572 posts, read 9,799,845 times
When they imposed those hefty taxes on those one-pound bags of cigarette tobacco, I switched over to mild cigar tobacco ($14) and I hardly notice any difference in taste.

But I refuse to pay $40+ for a bag of cigarette tobacco. At that price, I can buy a carton at the Indian store for less.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:44 AM

14,023 posts, read 9,820,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchesk View Post
It's so hard to find cheap cigarettes. However, my search is over. I never thought I'd buy online, but now I'm glad I do. Besides their great prices, Buy from discount.cigarettes-cigars.com has a very friendly staff that makes the entire process a breeze.
Be careful buying cigarettes online. The seller is required by law to report your purchase to your state taxing authority. They may not be doing it currently, but with that information they can come knocking on your door seeking the taxes.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:30 AM

11,289 posts, read 8,003,574 times
[ Just keep in mind, as the fine print on websites such as this states, you may receive a tax bill from purchases made from overseas sellers.
You might get away with it and save money....you might not.

Last edited by nancy thereader; 03-06-2010 at 09:14 PM..

Old 09-26-2010, 12:20 PM

1 posts, read 8,662 times
this is like the old bootlegger days it is a sick country we live in that everyone wants to get in the money game. the president smokes where does he get them that loose cannon j.boener smokes where does he buy them? this is a big joke put out be the drunken do gooders of the land. tax wiskey cigars beer and etc. see how that goes over with the fat cats tax the millionaires there fair share and leave the poor and unemployed alone this country is headed for the dogs. stand up to be counted smokers and get these laws changed for the sake of free rights in this sad pittiful world God help us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products