Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 06:24 AM

18,432 posts, read 34,253,669 times

Advertisements

I bought 2 ink catridges on 5-27 the other day, from the same site, at the same time, same company, same everything. Ok, that being said, they were also both in stock. I got my conf e mail. I got the color cartridge Thursday, 5-31. Still waiting on the black cartridge. Whats up with that?

If anyone reads anythiong I write... we know that my son has a science project that is so overdue and I am , well lets say, upset. Yes, that sounds nice.

LOL. Thats all we can do. If I did what one of the women at work said she did w her kids while growing up, I sware, they would never open up to me out of fear.

This is off topic in my ownt thread, but its my thread so there!

Got a call fr dd teacher yesterday. She is fine, just some issues that she would like me to talk to her about. Of course this other lady overheard me talking to dd. I told her, just tell Mommy, I wont be mad.

This was an honest statement. I wasn't going to be mad. I wan't my kids to be able to open up to me and talk to me about whatever they need to. Not be afraid of me.

So she says, and then I would have said ,"And then when I come home I am gonna beat the Sh*t out of you."

Ok, maybe its a different generation, different culture. That doesn't work for my kids...LOL I take BOOKS away fr ds when he is in trouble. That is a big time punishment for him. The worst thus far. Worse than taking the gameboy.

I just dont beat the sh*t out of my kids... sorry. I don't do that. Swat on the leg every once in a while, I am guilty.

OK, does anyone have my black ink cartridge? Its for a Dell 720 photo... I need it back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2007, 06:40 AM

1,176 posts, read 1,740,759 times
Yep I buy online but only specific things. I buy some things through online Target. And I buy on ebay.

Now ebay is a different story. I buy lots of dolls on ebay....talk about some lying sellers. I have learned that I have to ask the seller about one million questions to get the some of the facts. And, about 70% of the time when the item arrives, it is nothing like what was described. Of course it costs too much to send the dang thing back....and if you give the seller a negative, they give you one back...so it's not worth it. Granted there are some wonderful sellers out there (me included LOL).

Old 06-02-2007, 06:45 AM

926 posts, read 1,457,746 times
Quote:
OK, does anyone have my black ink cartridge? Its for a Dell 720 photo... I need it back.
If you ever want to see your cartridge again, go down to the Meijers store tonight at 9:30. Wait by the payphone outside. Bring $35.00 in unmarked small bills in a brown paper bag. If you call the police, you will never see your cartridge again.

Old 06-02-2007, 06:48 AM

2,071 posts, read 11,995,294 times
Last Christmas, with the exception of one small gift I bought at Target and misc. items (stocking stuffers, wrapping paper, etc.) I bought every gift on-line. I never had a problem buying on-line. And you can track your order!!!

Old 06-02-2007, 07:00 AM

923 posts, read 3,506,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukester2 View Post
If you ever want to see your cartridge again, go down to the Meijers store tonight at 9:30. Wait by the payphone outside. Bring $35.00 in unmarked small bills in a brown paper bag. If you call the police, you will never see your cartridge again.
After you get the Ca$h; Meet me at Main & 5th w/ the brown bag and I will send instructions...

Old 06-02-2007, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll lady View Post
Yep I buy online but only specific things. I buy some things through online Target. And I buy on ebay.

Now ebay is a different story. I buy lots of dolls on ebay....talk about some lying sellers. I have learned that I have to ask the seller about one million questions to get the some of the facts. And, about 70% of the time when the item arrives, it is nothing like what was described. Of course it costs too much to send the dang thing back....and if you give the seller a negative, they give you one back...so it's not worth it. Granted there are some wonderful sellers out there (me included LOL).
Now are you the Doll Lady or the Grocery Cart Queen??? Hey DL!!!!

Old 06-02-2007, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula Lynn View Post
Last Christmas, with the exception of one small gift I bought at Target and misc. items (stocking stuffers, wrapping paper, etc.) I bought every gift on-line. I never had a problem buying on-line. And you can track your order!!!
Ya know, I guess if for the fact that ds hadn't waited til THE VERY LAST MINUTE I wouldn't be stressing... LOL

Old 06-02-2007, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaSalle View Post
After you get the Ca$h; Meet me at Main & 5th w/ the brown bag and I will send instructions...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukester2 View Post

You guys are in CAHOOTS!!!!!

I didn't even pay that much for the thing in the first place....boogies! Oh my wpms are going up by the second! WOO HOO!!!

Old 06-02-2007, 08:15 AM

15,205 posts, read 12,033,590 times
I would call first to make sure it wasn't a shipping mistake.
I use Canon,or I'd send ya one......

Old 06-02-2007, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
I would call first to make sure it wasn't a shipping mistake.
I use Canon,or I'd send ya one......
good idea.... aren't you sweet.... I tried to buy a whole new printer the other day and mistakenly called dh on the cell while still in the store, and he thought I didn't need it... so here we are....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products