Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 11:11 AM

Location: When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic
1,132 posts, read 2,103,683 times

Advertisements

Go to see Canaries playing Grand Prairie Airhogs in the American Association championship game to-night. The Birds are one game away from making history. But yesterday only crowd of 2,029 saw the game???!!!!
Everybody go to Birdcage to-night and Go Airhogs !!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2008, 10:54 AM

4 posts, read 16,044 times
I cannot wait to move out there. April/May of 09 seems sooo far away. I'm still searching for the right town just outside of SF with horse property. I'm strating to like Brandon and Dell Rapids a lot.

I also am excited that there is a hockey team there. We go to ECHL here and love it. Anyone else go to the hockey games? How are they?

Old 09-09-2008, 09:22 PM

12 posts, read 53,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejones75 View Post

I also am excited that there is a hockey team there. We go to ECHL here and love it. Anyone else go to the hockey games? How are they?
They are terrible in Sioux Falls. The view is obstructed so you can't see the boards closest to your seat. You can only see the very top of the glass.

The league itself isn't the highest quality, but the talent level is really high. It's filled with future college and NHL stars. Plus, the regional nature of the league makes it very exciting to follow. A lot of fans follow their team for road games. But be careful in Lincoln and Sioux City; they are pretty nasty places for visiting fans.

Old 09-12-2008, 12:01 AM

2,398 posts, read 5,407,849 times
Well, there's a POV. I don't follow any sports at all. You will love Brandon or Dell Rapids...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota > Sioux Falls