View Full Version: Health and Wellness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52]

1. BP Readings Always Higher In The AM: pains, blood pressure, aches - Health and Wellness
  2. Choking And The Heimlich Maneuver/Abdominal Thrusts (How-To Video): arm, chest, remove - Health and Wellness
  3. soap, water, and washclothe doesn't remove dirt from skin: cold, infection, removal - Health and Wellness
  4. Wisconsin man drives to hospital after nail gun shot into heart: dental, doctor - Health and Wellness
  5. Neurological or psychiatric condition?: MRI, thyroid meds, pregnant, blood - Health and Wellness
  6. Eye twitching: quit, vision, trigger, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  7. Spironolactone/acne/breast cancer?: cysts, thyroid, pregnant, blood - Health and Wellness
  8. Should I see an opthamologist...: pain, doctor, lens, eyes - Health and Wellness
  9. How to treat mallet toes?: yoga, foot, contact, cause - Health and Wellness
  10. A oxygen help and COPD: support group, treatments, nose, better - Health and Wellness
  11. JAMA addresses Pubic Hair Grooming: painful, men, waxing, legs - Health and Wellness
  12. Affected by heat again. Can you help me: pain, cold, hair - Health and Wellness
  13. Etanercept for rheumatoid arthritis: pain, doctor, cancer, symptom - Health and Wellness
  14. A comprehensive guide to the new science of treating lower back pain (article): surgery, leg - Health and Wellness
  15. Mosquito bites where my socks are: ankle, skin, flea, arms - Health and Wellness
  16. Can I take Probitcs (Bio K) With Lactose Intolerance: bloating, bacterial - Health and Wellness
  17. Lightheaded w/ yawning and a need to gather myself after physical activities?: blood pressure, dental - Health and Wellness
  18. Chronic Constipation: pain, surgery, cramps, diet - Health and Wellness
  19. Ate Moldy Cake: heart, stomach, ears, sight - Health and Wellness
  20. Rheumatoid Arthritis questions.: ankle, blood, hormones, arms - Health and Wellness
  21. best sleep?: remedy, ingredients, area, morning - Health and Wellness
  22. feeling so frustrated over my nose being extremely itchy: allergy, skin, dermatologist - Health and Wellness
  23. Why hasnt talcum been banned .: dangers, danger, child, using - Health and Wellness
  24. Hormone Saliva Tests..: hormones, symptoms, supplement, weight - Health and Wellness
  25. Pain Killers Can Sometimes Increase Chronic Pain: migraines, headaches, prescribe - Health and Wellness
  26. Wish I Could Get The Hang Of This Meditation Thing: yoga, dental - Health and Wellness
  27. Cheap drugs that help women grow hair? I have a curious: insurance, legs - Health and Wellness
  28. Is it to get too much vitamin C?: bladder, kidney stones, cold - Health and Wellness
  29. Treating severe neck arthritis pain: doctor, prescription, nurse, nerves - Health and Wellness
  30. what do you do for athletes foot? - Health and Wellness
  31. ever had bronchitis... - Health and Wellness
  32. Bed Bugs? Chiggers? Mites?: painful, armpits, fleas, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  33. Hope For Chronic Pain Suffers - Health and Wellness
  34. Pros and Cons of Posterior and Anterior Hip Replacements: MRI, blood, surgery - Health and Wellness
  35. Iphone X - FaceID - eye risk?: pregnant, eyes, scan - Health and Wellness
  36. Does pizza get hot enough to kill parasites?: infect, boil, cause - Health and Wellness
  37. Drugs linked to Dementia and Alzheimers - Health and Wellness
  38. Leg Length Discrepency: pain, surgery, nerve, replacement - Health and Wellness
  39. Traumatic Injury To Hard Palate: pain, infection, blood, dentist - Health and Wellness
  40. What was your last injury or illness?: kidney stones, pregnancy, forehead - Health and Wellness
  41. How is it Doctors manage to move to another state and start a new practice/get work? - Health and Wellness
  42. would you know what are the steps to get very tiny little hair out of your finger?: skin, glasses - Health and Wellness
  43. Steroids Damage Joint Cartilage - Health and Wellness
  44. Confused about the term, Doctor Shopping: pain, health issues, prescriptions - Health and Wellness
  45. What did you do to get through the flu?: flu shots, cold, doctor - Health and Wellness
  46. Gunshot wound - Health and Wellness
  47. HA Injections and Osteoarthritis: fractures, pain, infection, skin - Health and Wellness
  48. Opting not to treat your very high cholesterol with statins: blood pressure, doctor - Health and Wellness
  49. Sore Throat home remedies can reccomend and exercise...: sinuses, allergies, my throat - Health and Wellness
  50. Opioids - your thoughts.: pain, cold, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  51. experts on backache?: back pain, cold, constant, surgery - Health and Wellness
  52. Does a laryngoscopy hurt? - Health and Wellness
  53. on the books for annual MD appt - Health and Wellness
  54. Do all men snore in their sleep, or just my husband?: sinus, allergies - Health and Wellness
  55. What The Health Documentary: fractures, diet, cancer, vegetarian - Health and Wellness
  56. Husband's childhood friend committed suicide at 70 years old: pain, kidney stone, cold - Health and Wellness
  57. If raw eggs are bad for you then how come they are drunk raw by people really into exercising?: diet, treated - Health and Wellness
  58. started using breathe right nose strips... - Health and Wellness
  59. A Word To The Wise: Don't Count On California's New Assisted Dying Law: kidney, doctor - Health and Wellness
  60. Denver Nurses Ogle Deceased Man's Genitals: pregnant, arms, doctor, men - Health and Wellness
  61. The real reason , arthritis and weather?: pain, ankle, cold, sore - Health and Wellness
  62. Stomach Ulcer pain - Health and Wellness
  63. MRI with contrast: kidney, blood, migraines, reaction - Health and Wellness
  64. Mom in hospital just wants to pee - turns into an idiotic CF - Health and Wellness
  65. Sleeping 10 hrs per night? Normal? How much do you need?: pains, thyroid - Health and Wellness
  66. Why do cold like symptoms always accompany colder weather or cooling? - Health and Wellness
  67. New cataract - Health and Wellness
  68. Anti Depressant Use On Rise: hot flashes, pain, thyroid - Health and Wellness
  69. What age does impotence start?: doctor, men, overweight, exercise - Health and Wellness
  70. A Healthy Replacement For Lysol Spray? - Health and Wellness
  71. Bloat in humans: blood, lose weight, diabetic, heart - Health and Wellness
  72. Sore Throat for 14 to 15 days...Not sure what to do...: sinus, food allergy - Health and Wellness
  73. have Stem Cell Therapy, BMA, or PRP for knee osteoarthritis?: MRI, pain - Health and Wellness
  74. Is it alright to consume raw meat (fish, steak, chicken)?: reactions, danger - Health and Wellness
  75. Vertical Ridges on Nails: skin, recover, vitamin, fingers - Health and Wellness
  76. Loved One Getting Stents: pain, ankle, blood, surgery - Health and Wellness
  77. Are foreign (non American) born Drs. taking pay cut to work: dentists, advantage - Health and Wellness
  78. Over 3 hours in MRI machine.: doctor, cancer, lower back, surgeon - Health and Wellness
  79. Aspirin vs Ibuprofen: back pain, kidneys, infection, blood pressure - Health and Wellness
  80. Really frustrated with my doctors appointment: gall bladder, xray, pain, kidney - Health and Wellness
  81. Swelling/Lump on right above collarbone: my throat, thyroid, cold, biopsy - Health and Wellness
  82. Intestine inflamation: colonoscopy, pain, constant pain, blood tests - Health and Wellness
  83. Do you, or you know suffer from an issue your doctor can't figure out?: thyroid, aches - Health and Wellness
  84. Mouth ulcer pain: infected, sore, dentist, tooth - Health and Wellness
  85. Lymes Disease: blood pressure, aches, doctor, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  86. food recommendations for someone who has Osteoarthritis?: diet, versus, breast - Health and Wellness
  87. Taking Beta Blocker for HBP: blood pressure, diabetics, dental, doctor - Health and Wellness
  88. Questions about Thyroid Gland's in the neck.: thyroid meds, blood pressure, hormone - Health and Wellness
  89. What % of middle age and elderly people can be recognized by their teen or twenties pictures?: health issues, surgery - Health and Wellness
  90. Silly about falling and the elderly: fracture, pain, infection - Health and Wellness
  91. Is it a problem to request doctor with similar background as me?: phobia, dentist - Health and Wellness
  92. Staph Infection - Topical Steroid Allergy: painful, skin, blood - Health and Wellness
  93. A 2 year old child dropping in height from 89th% to 55th%: allergies, teeth - Health and Wellness
  94. Do You Ever Feel You Belong in the Poultry Section: pains, infection - Health and Wellness
  95. Optometrist: There are 'serious risks' to watching the eclipse with eclipse glasses: daily basis, cold - Health and Wellness
  96. I drink diet coke, bad?: cold, blood pressure, doctor, overweight - Health and Wellness
  97. severe lower back muscle strain/pull/tear: MRI, x-ray, back pain - Health and Wellness
  98. Took the antibiotic cipro for 5 days.No side effects but could cipro affect me later?: pain, infection - Health and Wellness
  99. Dizzy spell after kayaking: blood pressure, doctor, exercise, dizziness - Health and Wellness
  100. This is way to your Flu Shots: sore, clinic, ears - Health and Wellness
  101. Is there a difference betwween the Ibuprofen pain pills at CVS and Rite Aid?: swelling, costs - Health and Wellness
  102. Headache after long drives: doctor, prescription, symptoms, glasses - Health and Wellness
  103. Something is biting me and I can't figure out what it is: fleas, reaction - Health and Wellness
  104. Is health care this hard to get everywhere?: advantage, doctor, insurance - Health and Wellness
  105. I see Somewhat of a Trend with young people & Their Health: pain, health issues - Health and Wellness
  106. experience with this? Ramdom injuries: fractures, x-rays, pain, ankle - Health and Wellness
  107. I can't climb stairs: pain, surgery, swelling, doctor - Health and Wellness
  108. Where to dispose of all this medicine, vitamins,: cold, prescription, remedies - Health and Wellness
  109. Is exercise really that important?: health issues, depression, couch potato, smoking - Health and Wellness
  110. with knee and hip issues: fractured, pain, pilates, surgery - Health and Wellness
  111. what thoughts occupy your mind at night most allow you to get to sleap?: rehab, foot - Health and Wellness
  112. Need orientation. Heat an health issues: ache, cause, problem, bottle - Health and Wellness
  113. multifocal vs progressvie: glasses, feet, ears, contacts - Health and Wellness
  114. Grapefruit Flavored Seltzer and Colcrys - Am I in Trouble? - Health and Wellness
  115. has ever had CPR done on them?: heart, cancer, medical - Health and Wellness
  116. Swollen lymph node: hernia, biopsy, negative - Health and Wellness
  117. Green lighting and migraines: cure - Health and Wellness
  118. Problems with availability of generics: prescription, buy - Health and Wellness
  119. Collarbone injury from front pullups: sternum, chest, weight, neck - Health and Wellness
  120. News, How to Tell If the Eclipse Damaged Your Eyes: cause, permanent - Health and Wellness