View Full Version: Retirement Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]

1. Communities similar to Sun City: 55, beach, weather, states - Retirement
  2. Has heard from Piney Creek? - Retirement
  3. Something for without family close by to consider - Retirement
  4. Sort of new to me malady, atopic dermatitis: 55, years, best - Retirement
  5. s about the online Social Security application process: spouse, separate, years - Retirement
  6. non-nostalgics? - Retirement
  7. Did your parents encourage/recommend a career path for you? - Retirement
  8. Are you more or less Religious now that you are older? - Retirement
  9. Are you nervous that your pension will be eliminated? - Retirement
  10. NOt to say Geezers aren't productive but ... - Retirement
  11. Strangest Place you have bumped into someone you know? - Retirement
  12. Online will? - Retirement
  13. Thoughts on Retiring Early to Play, Travel .. - Retirement
  14. Pet Peeve: Children only calling when they are in the car - Retirement
  15. Baby boomers with no retirement savings
  16. Does this retirement plan make sense.
  17. Pet ownership -- now and then? Yea or nay? - Retirement
  18. Nagging people about their health?: 55, emotionally, conversation, spouse - Retirement
  19. For who retired early, without a financial cushion - Retirement
  20. Medicare in trouble - Retirement
  21. How healthy and fit do you feel at age 70? - Retirement
  22. How Long Do You Sit Per Day?: 55, friend, husband - Retirement
  23. Did you have a shingles vaccine reaction? - Retirement
  24. Retirees, is sex still important to you? - Retirement
  25. She’s 63 and living by the beach in Mexico on $1,000 a month: ‘I can’t imagine living in the U.S. again’ - Retirement
  26. Rehired Federal Annuitants - Retirement
  27. Retirement On A Budget
  28. How many of you told off someone on your last day of paid employment before retiring? - Retirement
  29. Non greasy moisturizer for super dry 75 yr old skin? - Retirement
  30. Confident receiving a pension vs having 401k? - Retirement
  31. Buying an out of state retirement home which can potentially pay for itself, or wait?: 55, move
  32. Help with List of Places to Visit - Retirement
  33. Worst States to Retire in 2019 - are not so obvious - Retirement
  34. What foods, if have you had to give up in your senior years? - Retirement
  35. Medical care in Mexico - interesting article in NYTimes - Retirement
  36. Over 55....Or not ??? - Retirement
  37. Boomer Report Card - Retirement
  38. Seniors: Over Your Lifetime Have You Known a Lot of Fake People? - Retirement
  39. WARNING! Your bank accounts might be taken (due to inactivity): 55, move - Retirement
  40. What is the highest paying job you ever had? - Retirement
  41. What kinds of things did you get for birthdays/christmas when you were a kid?: friendly, gifts - Retirement
  42. How many years do you expect to live in retirement?: 55, supplement
  43. good stories about moving in with kids?: 55, grandparents, spouse - Retirement
  44. Seniors with and without 401K/pension plan(s): social security, state, years - Retirement
  45. Been invited for 3 days: 55, retired, friends, years - Retirement
  46. Backwards dressing. Is this an old age thing???: 55, married, husband - Retirement
  47. Barbq, grilling and smoking in retirement: 55, beach, community, family
  48. How much do you spend at the grocery store?: supplement, alcohol, relative - Retirement
  49. Stem cell injections for arthritic knees Mayo Clinic: 55, 2013, states - Retirement
  50. So far, what is the worst thing that has happened to you in your retirement?
  51. How do you draw your RMDs each year?: 55, pension plan, financial advisor - Retirement
  52. Why do seniors move to Florida and Arizona?: 55, beach, weather - Retirement
  53. Amount Needed For Retirement
  54. More work you put into the project the less you get out: 55, moving - Retirement
  55. Who Is Still Smoking In Your Retirement Years?: 55, moving, spouse
  56. At Your Age, Is There a Limit to How Long You Can Sit on a Plane?: 55, Canada - Retirement
  57. Retirement-Agreement with my dog (a Brittany) and I.: 55, long-term, retired
  58. Did you ever WANT to be downsized?: pension, move, retired - Retirement
  59. What to do with 10 years left to retirement...: 55, weather, spouse
  60. Finance and budget: 55, pension, spouse, social security - Retirement
  61. My buddy's wife's ex husband didn't retire on Monday because...: 55, spouse - Retirement
  62. DNA surprise - Retirement
  63. Retired postal workers: 55, federal, state, coverage - Retirement
  64. Transitioning to living off savings: 55, pension, supplement, emotionally - Retirement
  65. Poll related to the What Was Your Childhood Like: 55, alcohol - Retirement
  66. You have a stock of old photographs. Ever look through them?: 55, vacations - Retirement
  67. Every week I survive at my job I consider it a notch on my belt towards the golden days of retirement!: 55, pensions
  68. In Your Long Life, Around How Many Times Have You Been Betrayed?: 55, friends - Retirement
  69. Groups/clubs in retirement vs previously: 55, relocate, community
  70. Reflecting on your childhood, how was it, overall?: divorce, fighting, states - Retirement
  71. I Give Up...Going back to Work!: 55, pension, vacations - Retirement
  72. Retired ? When working, could you have saved 10% of your gross income MOST years you worked?: 55, move - Retirement
  73. More questions for my retirement: 55, divorce, spouse, marriage
  74. What splurges do you most enjoy in retirement?: 55, vacations
  75. Thinking of moving to a working class town in retirement? Pros and cons?: 55, conversation
  76. Retiree Lyft Driver shot to death on 52nd Anniversary: 55, supplement, spouse - Retirement
  77. Who chooses to work past 67?: 55, pension plan, spouse, community - Retirement
  78. Were you scared to retire?: 55, pension, grandparents, vacations - Retirement
  79. What did you do today? Benjamin Franklin always asked himself 2 questions! - Retirement