View Full Version: Christianity Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

1. Calvin's true heirs prosper in Dutch Bible Belt: women, church - Christianity
  2. Christians Really Segregated From Unbelievers ONLY ?: woman, church, preacher, believe - Christianity
  3. Examining Rodney ('let it bubble out your belly') Howard Browne: Gospel, church - Christianity
  4. Did God Save People To Be A 90% Bible Believer Only ?: Gospels, church - Christianity
  5. I come from conservative background but enjoy the pentecostal tv station - Christianity
  6. In the Lord, with the Lord...there is nothing I can not do!: crucified, Christ - Christianity
  7. When Christian Friends Ask for Personal Advice, How Far do you Go?: sin, Jesus - Christianity
  8. What is the purpose of eternally tormenting an unbeliever ?: punishment, scripture, sinners - Christianity
  9. What denominations don't believe Jesus descended into Hades?: hell, doctrine, church - Christianity
  10. Isolation: Is It Supposed To Be Like This?: Gospel, beliefs, prayer - Christianity
  11. Illuminati card games: myth, Messiah, Antichrist, believe - Christianity
  12. Do We Need All The Bible All The Time To Listen To The Holy Spirit ?: testimony, women - Christianity
  13. The Fear of Hell and the Promise of Heaven and the Growth of Christianity: punishment, doctrine
  14. Powerball: hell, believe, sin, Jesus - Christianity
  15. Think...: the passion, crucified, Gospel, praying - Christianity
  16. God Demand Unity With 100% Bible Believers ?: doctrine, church, Revelation, preach - Christianity
  17. Hello and Thanks to All: God, blessings, people - Christianity
  18. Dating the Book of Revelation: tradition, testimony, woman, church - Christianity
  19. Do You Have The Holy Spirit If Your A 90% Bible Believer ONLY ?: testimonies, woman - Christianity
  20. Come!! There IS a way!!: Jesus, grace, mercy - Christianity
  21. Is Christianity Just About Encouraging People To Love Others?: Gospel, testimony, punishment
  22. Why is Full preterism so dangerous?: traditions, Gospel, incarnation, myth - Christianity
  23. Church Bulliten Bloopers: presbyterian, prayer, Bible, pastor - Christianity
  24. Why go to Church?: Lutheran, woman, believe, prayer - Christianity
  25. Help Finding a Christian Song: church, agnostic, blessings, Universalist - Christianity
  26. My at this time view: believe, scripture, Jesus, Bible - Christianity
  27. Proof that People Mis-use the Bible: disciples, Matthew, faith, God - Christianity
  28. for the Day: believing, scripture, Christ, Bible - Christianity
  29. Seminary Colleges?: hell, church, Bible, pastor - Christianity
  30. The Bet Kol and the Destruction of the Temple at AD 70: paradise, crucified - Christianity
  31. Parallels and circles: crucified, myth, beliefs, evolution - Christianity
  32. once saved, always saved: hell, doctrine, woman, preacher - Christianity
  33. Call on the name of Jesus!!!!: Lord, Romans, Yahweh, song - Christianity
  34. Westboro Baptist In My Home Town: church, funeral, believers, God - Christianity
  35. do you believe in signs: scriptures, evolution, praying, Jesus - Christianity
  36. Encouragement and Inspiration: Gospel, preacher, Jesus, Bible - Christianity
  37. News, Describing Heaven: Pastor, Pronounced Dead, Says He Was There.: hell, Revelation - Christianity
  38. The Importance of Bible Doctrine in the Life of the Believer: church, scripture - Christianity
  39. How do I open up to my christian guy friends?: women, beliefs - Christianity
  40. Are Christians Just Positive and Optimistic Saints ?: doctrine, church, preacher - Christianity
  41. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning...: beliefs, scripture, Jesus Christ, Bible - Christianity
  42. Israel and the Gentiles - Revisted: Gospel, Epistles, hell, women - Christianity
  43. Biblical cosmology frustrating me!: messages, Revelation, allegory, believe - Christianity
  44. s on how to Increase Sunday School Attendance?: churches, Holy Spirit, Jesus - Christianity
  45. The Good Shepard: believe, Jesus, Israel, Jacob - Christianity
  46. Is The Purpose Just About Testimonies Of Having Faith In God ?: church, preacher - Christianity
  47. Subjected to vanity: Gospel, hell, believers, scriptures - Christianity
  48. 1st Illuminated Bible in 500 years now complete: mission, Article, Minnesota - Christianity
  49. The upcoming condundrum ...... whose will, will prevail: Gospel, hell, beliefs - Christianity
  50. Friends, are you deceived by a label?: Gospel, Lutherans, Mormons - Christianity
  51. A snippet from book #81 in my hard copy UR library: believe, worship - Christianity
  52. s why UR bothers much of Christendom: hell, doctrine, sinners - Christianity
  53. Can Unity With 100% Bible Believers Be Mocked Forever As Unimportant ?: testimony, doctrine - Christianity
  54. Calling All Commandment Keepers - Lets Fellowship With Him: traditions, abomination, church - Christianity
  55. Geneology... What does Malachi 4:6 mean to you?: zacharias, believe, scriptures - Christianity
  56. Second EWTN Priest caught in Scandal: church, Catholics, people - Christianity
  57. A snippet from book #79 in my hard copy UR library: tradition, church - Christianity
  58. A snippet from book #82 in my hard copy UR library: hell, punishment - Christianity
  59. Thessalonians: doctrine, beliefs, Jesus, Bible - Christianity
  60. Pray...: prayers, Jesus Christ, Almighty, experience - Christianity
  61. Quit my Job today, Signs from God: pray, blessings, Lord - Christianity
  62. What Is The Purpose Of A Christian ?: church, Revelation, believers - Christianity
  63. R.C. Sproul: hell, church, belief, Holy Spirit - Christianity
  64. Jesus Foretells the Future are we in the Pre-Tribulation?: Micah, Gospel, abomination - Christianity
  65. The songs of the cricket: Jesus Christ, soul, faith, God - Christianity
  66. Do small, traditional churches still exist?: tradition, hell, preach, Jesus - Christianity
  67. Alice Cooper the Believer and the lord: LDS, testimony, myth - Christianity
  68. Did the Disciples do what Jesus said?: Gospels, testimony, churches - Christianity
  69. The Final ET/UR Showdown: hell, punishment, Messiah, believe - Christianity
  70. A quick reply to a skeptic.: Gospel, Messiah, preaching, believe - Christianity
  71. Bible Study?: Gospels, doctrine, churches, Revelation - Christianity
  72. Does God know what you are having for breakfast tomorrow?: paradise, hell - Christianity
  73. To Everyone Who Believes: Sodom, believe, pray, Holy Spirit - Christianity
  74. Becoming A Disciple Of Yahushua the Messiah: Gospel, hell, woman - Christianity
  75. Why Does God Use / Allow Satan And Now - Temporarily: hell, Messiah - Christianity
  76. The New World Order: Torah, Gospel, doctrine, woman - Christianity
  77. Temper Tantrums: hell, Revelation, believe, prayer - Christianity
  78. is it just me or is the church going the way of the world?: punishment, women - Christianity
  79. What Does This Symbol Mean?: Jesus, Bible, worship, Satanist - Christianity
  80. Who Shall Eventually Worship God?: Messiah, Revelation, believe, scriptures - Christianity
  81. All the Prophets and Early Christians Read Enoch: Tanakh, traditions, woman - Christianity
  82. How to Explain Neanderthals: Pentateuch, Eden, women, believe - Christianity
  83. Is hell a good place?: punishment, belief, scriptures, prayer - Christianity
  84. Lawrence O'Donnell message for Christian Right: hell, believe, Jesus Christ, Earth - Christianity
  85. Joel Osteen: the real deal, or not?: hell, church, scriptures - Christianity
  86. Truth Ahead of Sensitivity: abomination, doctrine, church, believe - Christianity
  87. I am peace, and when I speak they are for war! Psalm 120:7: Gospels, Messiah - Christianity
  88. How did the message go from: doctrine, church, beliefs, pray - Christianity
  89. s how to avoid being judged on Judgement Day:: hell, believe, Jesus - Christianity
  90. God's nature is not like a mono-rail ...and because of that we benefit.: Micah, lordship - Christianity
  91. Pat Robertson puts Foot in mouth Again - He's Always so Offensive!: woman, believer - Christianity
  92. How Can Opposite Interpretations Be: Revelation, believe, scriptures, disciples - Christianity
  93. How traditional Christians handle homosexuality?: traditions, testimony, doctrine, women - Christianity
  94. Is Jesus the Only Way to the Father?: hell, believe, Jesus Christ - Christianity
  95. Multitudes came to hear and listen to the man Christ Jesus: Gospel, hell - Christianity
  96. A Story of Outrageous Grace: women, Christ, faith, spiritual - Christianity
  97. The Lost Sheep: Gospels, punishment, woman, believers - Christianity
  98. Unforgivable sins in Christianity (long post warning): hell, punishment, doctrine
  99. How Does One Explain THIS Prosperity Gospel Success Story???: woman, churches, preaching - Christianity
  100. WWYD? Accused rapist invited to our Bible study: woman, churches, believe - Christianity
  101. 2-for-1!: Gospels, hell, believe, sinned - Christianity
  102. Rightly Dividing the Word of God is the Issue for me and I hope for you too!: Mormons, doctrine - Christianity
  103. The Day of the Lord: Epistles, Messiah, Revelation, believe - Christianity
  104. Love, God and being gay: hell, abomination, churches, Revelation - Christianity
  105. Why are there so many denominations in Christianity?: tradition, Gospel, Mormon
  106. A Liberal Religion Welcoming You: traditions, hell, churches, agnostic - Christianity
  107. clothes?: dress code, women, churches, believe - Christianity
  108. John 15:2---Which Translation Makes More Sense to You?: tradition, testimony, church - Christianity
  109. The Conclusion: hell, punishment, woman, Messiah - Christianity
  110. Changed lives as proof of the Christian claims.: doctrine, woman - Christianity
  111. The TWO revelaings of the Antichrist - Must-read: coffin, women, church - Christianity
  112. Old Testament teachings and The Law: testimony, women, Moses, sinned - Christianity
  113. Will Judas be eternally tormented or have universal salvation?: Gomorrah, hell, Sodom - Christianity
  114. Do You believe in ET, UR or annihilation (or other): hell, doctrine - Christianity
  115. Why would want to be a Christian?: crucifixion, incarnation, Buddhism - Christianity
  116. Campbell34 has gone to be with Jesus: beliefs, prayers, Israel - Christianity
  117. Can You Really Act Like Christ & Be A 90% Bible Believer ?: hell, testimonies - Christianity
  118. Ten Ways Christians Fail to be Christian: Gomorrah, Gospel, Leviticus - Christianity
  119. At a Crossroads How I Feel About Evangelical Christians: Gospel, Lutheran - Christianity
  120. Ok so you believe eternally tormenting the unbeliever is biblical: hell, punishment - Christianity
  121. What does an Angel look like?: Sodom, testimonies, believe, scripture - Christianity
  122. UR Is Breaking Mainstream!!: women, Revelation, belief, blood - Christianity
  123. Embarassed at church.....: women, preacher, pastor, sunday - Christianity
  124. Catholic Christians: traditions, doctrine, churches, believe - Christianity
  125. a for Catholics: tradition, doctrine, churches, believe - Christianity
  126. My wife wants a divorce.: woman, church, believing, scripture - Christianity
  127. A New Kind of Pentecostalism: Fast-Growing Christian Movement focusing on Helping the Needy: Gospel, churches - Christianity
  128. Unbelieving Christians: Mormons, doctrine, church, lukewarm - Christianity
  129. Is it really sinful to be childfree?: birth control, Gospel, Mormons - Christianity
  130. Learning to love as christ loved: prayer, mystic, Jesus Christ, creation - Christianity
  131. Awesome Sermons: Lutheran, testimony, church, scripture - Christianity
  132. The Spirit of Love vs patronizing words that mean nothing: doctrine, Revelation - Christianity
  133. God warns about the anti-christ cult messages that will dwell within Christianity: Gospels, Epistles
  134. How can Jesus be Best Friend in the Flesh: doctrine, church, believing - Christianity
  135. The Gospel of the Bible in a nutshell.: Eden, doctrine, Messiah - Christianity
  136. How far is not that far away ?: believer, scriptures, Jesus - Christianity
  137. IF you believe in Jesus, why not believe in what the Bible tells you of Him?: crucifixion, Jehovah - Christianity
  138. Should Christianity be Taught in Public Schools as a Historical subject?: Gospels, Jehovah's Witnesses
  139. Where does Bible say Jesus is God: church, Revelation, believe - Christianity
  140. How do Christians interpret Acts 5:38-39: If it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it ?: Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons - Christianity
  141. Who can forgive sins but God alone?: crucify, Messiah, scriptures - Christianity
  142. Eve did not eat an apple, she had sex with Satan: paradise, Eden - Christianity
  143. Understanding Israel and Romans 11 !: crucified, church, believe, exodus - Christianity
  144. Devoted Christian In A Bad Marriage?: church, divorce, faith, Christians - Christianity
  145. I believe in Universalism and not Universal Restoration: Christ, creation, spiritual - Christianity
  146. Reasons Not to Read the Bible Literally: presbyterian, church, Revelation - Christianity
  147. Was Samson's Suicide Justified?: myth, belief, scriptures, Bible - Christianity
  148. Why doesn't UR theology oppose other faith\theology other than By faith alone, Jesus alone, before death ....?: preach, beliefs - Christianity
  149. How would you define this particular scripture in the Bible ?: Gospel, hell - Christianity
  150. Men and Women in Christianity: Hierarchy or Equality?: Gospel, Lutheran, messages
  151. another Jesus/God: lordship, Gospels, incarnation, Jehovah - Christianity
  152. Republican Oposition to Christianity: presbyterian, Darwin, believe, abortion
  153. The Absolutely BEST Debate on Universalism vs ET I Have Ever Read: Gospel, hell - Christianity
  154. If you could call Heaven .....: hell, woman, believe, prayer - Christianity
  155. Everlasting . . . unto . . . ?: Gomorrah, Gospel, hell, woman - Christianity
  156. Black Hole Swallows Star - First Ever Witnessed: believers, creation, God - Christianity
  157. Jesus is God but no Trinity: doctrine, woman, believe - Christianity
  158. Doesn't this prove there is life after death?: hell, church, funeral - Christianity
  159. Virgin birth: believe, Jesus, Mary, God - Christianity
  160. Why all the anger?: tradition, Gospel, messages, doctrine - Christianity
  161. Spiritual people (Christians, in particular) who detest religion.: Mormonism, doctrine, church - Christianity
  162. Good luck surviving the wrath of god!: Gomorrah, coffin, hell - Christianity
  163. Understanding Sinful Pastors: women, church, preacher, believe - Christianity
  164. Shouldn't All Chrsitians be Conservative When it Comes to...: punishment, woman, church - Christianity
  165. Is anarchy ... coming to a neighborhood near you?: Sodom, women, Messiah - Christianity
  166. Holy Humor: Lutheran, messages, church, funeral - Christianity
  167. This Christian Song Has Made an Atheist Second Guess His Beliefs: church, God - Christianity
  168. Is it to be Christian if you don't want to participate in organized religion?: crucifixion, hell - Christianity
  169. Christians and Facebook: churches, preacher, beliefs, scriptures - Christianity
  170. Christians and War: Gospel, churches, Revelation, believe - Christianity
  171. The world against Israel > > > Up next is the wrath of God!! (inevitable!): Jehovah, godless - Christianity
  172. A snippet from book #65 in my hard copy UR library: believers, salvation - Christianity
  173. A snippet from book #80 in my hard copy UR library: believe, salvation - Christianity
  174. A snippet from book #64 in my hard copy UR library: hell, dogma - Christianity
  175. What is the most ideal religous country in your view?: atheist, Christian - Christianity
  176. What The Holy Spirit Demands To Be Saved ?: church, Revelation, preach - Christianity
  177. A snippet from book #68 in my hard copy UR library: Revelation, sin - Christianity
  178. A snippet from book #67 in my hard copy UR library: Jesus Christ, Bible - Christianity
  179. A snippet from book #69 in my hard copy UR library: Jesus, God - Christianity
  180. A snippet from book #66 in my hard copy UR library: sin, Christ - Christianity
  181. A walk with the Lord into Hell, Rapture, .: testimony, heaven, Hebrew - Christianity
  182. A snippet from book #78 in my hard copy UR library: believe, God - Christianity
  183. A snippet from book #76 in my hard copy UR library: Jesus Christ, verse - Christianity
  184. What Does The Bible Say Success Is ?: testimony, believers, Christ - Christianity
  185. A snippet from book #73 in my hard copy UR library: believe, sinners - Christianity
  186. The TRUE Hebrew Isrealites according to Genetics (VIDEO INSIDE): women, Deuteronomy, Bible - Christianity
  187. News, Jesus page the most popular on Facebook.: preacher, Creator, singer - Christianity
  188. Where Jesus Healed The Blind Man: Gospel, church, Bible, history - Christianity
  189. What Is Saved By The Blood Really Saying In Ephesians 2:8 ??: testimony, church - Christianity
  190. A snippet from book #75 in my hard copy UR library: creation, God - Christianity
  191. A snippet from book #72 in my hard copy UR library: punishment, sin - Christianity
  192. searching our hearts.: pray, God, bless, perfect - Christianity
  193. A snippet from book #74 in my hard copy UR library: translation, eternity - Christianity
  194. Why So Much Passion For Unity In The Bible With People Enough ??: testimony, church - Christianity
  195. A snippet from book #70 in my hard copy UR library: Christ, Jacob - Christianity
  196. Can't Dodge Away From The Controversial Bible Issues Just To Be A Peaceful Christian ?: testimony, believe - Christianity
  197. A snippet from book #71 in my hard copy UR library: sin, translate - Christianity
  198. A snippet from book #83 in my hard copy UR library: Revelation, Christ - Christianity
  199. Division Come Before Unity With Christians ?: Gospel, testimony, church, believer - Christianity
  200. A snippet from book #77 in my hard copy UR library: sin, verse - Christianity