View Full Version: Shopping and Consumer Products Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17

1. Ebay Seller sent refund before receiving item, N64 purchase: paypal, online, shipping - Shopping and Consumer Products
  2. IKEA online product availability?: stores, phone service, buy, shipping - Shopping and Consumer Products
  3. Who is the shipping champ?: printers, last minute, buy, Amazon - Shopping and Consumer Products
  4. Am I correct in thinking social media customer service is highly used and by online shoppers?: stores, reviews - Shopping and Consumer Products
  5. What's the best canister vacuum made today?: furniture, price, shops - Shopping and Consumer Products
  6. best place to buy office chair?: furniture, price, stores - Shopping and Consumer Products
  7. Wine chiller: reviews, deal, buy, Amazon - Shopping and Consumer Products
  8. What is a voucher code?: stores, purchase, idea, work - Shopping and Consumer Products
  9. Smoking age is18 but Marlboro website requires you to be 21: store, sell - Shopping and Consumer Products
  10. Tiffany or Cartier?: CostCo, store, buy, jewelry - Shopping and Consumer Products
  11. Steamer with glass lid?: stores, deal, online, buy - Shopping and Consumer Products
  12. Best Men's Slip-Resistant Shower Shoe?: buy, shoes, seniors - Shopping and Consumer Products
  13. Consumer complaint agencies: store, reviews, buy, repair - Shopping and Consumer Products
  14. Whirlpool vs Bosch Dishwasher: price, best, silverware, expensive - Shopping and Consumer Products
  15. maxi pad pool float: stores, reviews, Amazon - Shopping and Consumer Products
  16. Amazon packaging inconsistencies between fulfillment centers?: shipping, shirt, used, cost - Shopping and Consumer Products
  17. are meal in a box microwavable or TV dinner types?: store, deal - Shopping and Consumer Products
  18. Pile of Poo emoji....really?: selling, used, retailer, money - Shopping and Consumer Products
  19. Soft Bait and Switch?: price, stores, best, selling - Shopping and Consumer Products
  20. Can Opener: dog food, reviews, expensive, Amazon - Shopping and Consumer Products
  21. Amazon Prime Day: deals, online, used, difference - Shopping and Consumer Products
  22. What is it with Verizon?: cell phone, prices, discount, best - Shopping and Consumer Products
  23. What shops in your area have you never been to?: price, discount - Shopping and Consumer Products
  24. Shark Rockets look cool, of features, NOT STRONG: store, review, purchase - Shopping and Consumer Products
  25. The Embroidered Sneaker/Shoe Trend,: shipping, retailers, free, shoes - Shopping and Consumer Products
  26. Why don't sites like eBay, Craigslist do anything to combat scalpers?: sell, deals - Shopping and Consumer Products
  27. about winter coat shopping: stores, purchase - Shopping and Consumer Products
  28. EBAY NEWB What does watching mean?: credit card, last minute, price - Shopping and Consumer Products
  29. Costco Cash Card: membership, buy, shop, charge - Shopping and Consumer Products
  30. in Product Labeling Should Be Mandatory: stores, sell, presents - Shopping and Consumer Products
  31. Your opinions about Ebay gift cards: paypal, review, deal, purchases - Shopping and Consumer Products
  32. Gadgets for Christmas: Amazon, gifts, business, popular - Shopping and Consumer Products
  33. Have of you signed up for free trial offers on subscription boxes of goodies?: worth - Shopping and Consumer Products
  34. Lock & Lock: prices, Walmart, deal, online - Shopping and Consumer Products
  35. USPS Likes Fun And Games: buy, insurance, problem, business - Shopping and Consumer Products
  36. Amazon Return - UPS Mailing Questions: refund, store, service, free - Shopping and Consumer Products
  37. OnLine Mystery Boxes: credit card, cellphone, paypal, sell - Shopping and Consumer Products
  38. Ever Go to a Warehouse Sale for a Certain Retail Brand?: socks, store - Shopping and Consumer Products
  39. Amazon testing Seller Flex: store, shipping, service, comparison - Shopping and Consumer Products
  40. Buyer's attitude: CostCo, sets, price, reviews - Shopping and Consumer Products
  41. Useful Inventions that Haven't been made: shops, clothing, shipping - Shopping and Consumer Products
  42. Boyfriend Birthday Gift: socks, present, gifts, quality - Shopping and Consumer Products
  43. Nielson sending money in the mail??: deal, purchasing, gift, television - Shopping and Consumer Products
  44. What to give a 13 year old: present, ideas - Shopping and Consumer Products
  45. Has Bought from Modlily?: stores, reviews, clothing, online - Shopping and Consumer Products
  46. 99 Cent Only Stores Begin 25 cent Cart Deposit at Arizona Stores: prices, deal - Shopping and Consumer Products
  47. Portable vacuum: buy, Amazon, cleaner, vacuums - Shopping and Consumer Products
  48. Is retail becoming collusion rather than competition?: cell phone, price, store - Shopping and Consumer Products
  49. Gap Online vs Retail Stores Prices and Returns Questions: refund, price, discount - Shopping and Consumer Products
  50. Paribus: refund, price, Walmart, online - Shopping and Consumer Products
  51. Walmart care plan asking me to scam Salavtion Army: cell phones, stores, phones - Shopping and Consumer Products
  52. eBay - Not eligible for eBay purchase protection programs: prices, paypal, best - Shopping and Consumer Products
  53. Why are pharmacy/health aisles so narrow?: stores, purchasing, value - Shopping and Consumer Products
  54. Shipping from China: Amazon, eBay, company, Oklahoma - Shopping and Consumer Products
  55. Macy's keeps changing its prices: refund, price, online, purchase - Shopping and Consumer Products
  56. Goodbye Claire's: stores, sell, buy, toys - Shopping and Consumer Products
  57. How to Avenge a Business for Wrongdoing?: best, membership, deal - Shopping and Consumer Products
  58. Supermarket Salad Bar Shenanigans: expensive, toys, grocery, cheap - Shopping and Consumer Products
  59. Cheap glass mason jars.: price, stores, best, Walmart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  60. Males - how often do you get clothes and how much do you typically spend?: CostCo, socks - Shopping and Consumer Products
  61. Unmarked (Blank) Round Plastic Storage Containers?: stores, selling, shop, China - Shopping and Consumer Products
  62. Sheets for new type Mattresses: mattress, prices, best, sell - Shopping and Consumer Products
  63. Foaming hand soap: buy, difference, dollar, bottle - Shopping and Consumer Products
  64. Amazon order doesn't look right: discounts, purchase, shipping, free - Shopping and Consumer Products
  65. Did Best Buy Sold Me a Used Chromebook?: discount, selling, online - Shopping and Consumer Products
  66. What happens if you dry clean a machine wash only sweater?: clothes, leather - Shopping and Consumer Products
  67. Why can't I buy a pair of socks online without having to take a survey?: store, reviews - Shopping and Consumer Products
  68. what kind of refrigerator ?: credit card, stores, Home Depot, Walmart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  69. Shark, Large Capacity, Lightweight Vacuum How To Empty?: container, vacuums - Shopping and Consumer Products
  70. Need new front loading washer (and dryer): credit card, CostCo, Home Depot - Shopping and Consumer Products
  71. Best water filtration system for the money?: coffee, used, cost - Shopping and Consumer Products
  72. L.L.Bean drops its unlimited, no-questions return policy: online, clothes, shirt - Shopping and Consumer Products
  73. What Catalogs Do You Shop From?: shops, clothes, gift, companies - Shopping and Consumer Products
  74. Can I use pay-pal to dispute software purchase?: refunds, credit card, paypal - Shopping and Consumer Products
  75. Amazon Sunday delivery after Black Friday: service, business, customers, places - Shopping and Consumer Products
  76. Does participate in Shop small Saturday??: businesses - Shopping and Consumer Products
  77. Amazon to buy Whole Foods: prices, discount, store, Walmart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  78. Costco is it common that middle checkouts always shorter?: membership, Amazon, problem - Shopping and Consumer Products
  79. Need opinions on selling online locally: price, sales, money, original - Shopping and Consumer Products
  80. Instant Pot Overheating Problem: quality, customers, work, popular - Shopping and Consumer Products
  81. Why has no one invented a dog-barking silencer?: reviews, purchase, Amazon - Shopping and Consumer Products
  82. Laziest Ebayer?: selling, buy, quality, sales - Shopping and Consumer Products
  83. Best Fake Christmas Tree?: discount, store, China, cheaper - Shopping and Consumer Products
  84. Minecraft Nintendo 3ds: Walmart, systems, work, website - Shopping and Consumer Products
  85. Power equipment and tools for digging trench and pond. - Shopping and Consumer Products
  86. Weird USPS Tracking on eBay Item.: online, shipping, problem, service - Shopping and Consumer Products
  87. Does still sell reusable bags that aren't cheap plastic, and that have shoulder straps *and* handles?: stores, Walmart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  88. Deaths from window blinds show need for cord ban, study says.: difference, 2015 - Shopping and Consumer Products
  89. Big day on Friday!: stores, decorations, best, Walmart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  90. How can online stores make money?: prices, membership, deal, purchases - Shopping and Consumer Products
  91. Could me and all my co-workers likely do this prank without getting fired: stores, employees - Shopping and Consumer Products
  92. Fedex Hold at Local Store for Pickup: stores, deal, Amazon - Shopping and Consumer Products
  93. Why would someone wait in line at Barnes and Noble to purchase a book when theres Amazon.com?: prices, discounts - Shopping and Consumer Products
  94. retailers and brands still sell quality products: buy, China, American - Shopping and Consumer Products
  95. A for thrift store shoppers: furniture, refunds, price, stores - Shopping and Consumer Products
  96. Shoppers getting banned for too many returns: refund, credit card, last minute - Shopping and Consumer Products
  97. Amazon warning - check your cc bills: refund, credit cards, best - Shopping and Consumer Products
  98. Instant Pot - should I buy one?: stores, used, microwave - Shopping and Consumer Products
  99. Ordered over-priced item on Amazon. Can't cancel. What options do I have?: refund, credit card - Shopping and Consumer Products
  100. Just learned a mortifying truth about my amazing HDTV, LOL: discount, stores - Shopping and Consumer Products
  101. Walmart Employees - End Is Near: kiosk, stores, online, purchases - Shopping and Consumer Products
  102. When a sale is really not a sale.: furniture store, price, discount - Shopping and Consumer Products
  103. Insane to think that H-E-B has not expanded its market out of Texas: stores, Wal-mart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  104. Goodbye Toys R Us: stores, Wal-mart, sell, online - Shopping and Consumer Products
  105. Enhancing Amazon.com's search: prices, discounts, reviews, selling - Shopping and Consumer Products
  106. Is St. Patrick's Day dying in the retail industry?: stores, decorations, Walmart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  107. Whats the best duo vacuum cleaner for carpet and tile surfaces?: CostCo, reviews - Shopping and Consumer Products
  108. Donation drives: credit card, prices, stores, cookies - Shopping and Consumer Products
  109. Price of New stoves lol: reviews, best, purchase, cheaper - Shopping and Consumer Products
  110. Pricing Theory - Second-hand VS New Retail: furniture, price, discount - Shopping and Consumer Products
  111. Amazon pricing vs Walmart Neighborhood market: last minute, CostCo, cheapest, price - Shopping and Consumer Products
  112. Lobbing gift cards at adults for Christmas presents: socks, prices, Walmart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  113. Greeting cards are priced at $10 now???: price, stores, best, purchase - Shopping and Consumer Products
  114. Best Offer Price: discount, selling, buy, shipping - Shopping and Consumer Products
  115. Why didnít stores adapt to internet shopping?: refund, price, department store - Shopping and Consumer Products
  116. Appalled by the quality of most goods I purchased: furniture, socks, discount - Shopping and Consumer Products
  117. I think my laundry detergent may be the cause of my itchiness: best, grocery - Shopping and Consumer Products
  118. Tempurpedic vs Ikea foam matress: mattress, prices, stores, reviews - Shopping and Consumer Products
  119. Where to order 2nd hand kids clothes: prices, discount, shops - Shopping and Consumer Products
  120. Sam's closings: CostCo, stores, Walmart, tobacco - Shopping and Consumer Products
  121. How to report a company to BBB: refund, sell, deal - Shopping and Consumer Products
  122. use pantry/fridge inventory app that they can recommend?: buy, spice - Shopping and Consumer Products
  123. Shopping for Groceries on Amazon: cheapest, price, stores, Walmart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  124. Don't get scammed by fake reviews: discount, Amazon, used, service - Shopping and Consumer Products
  125. I hate online grocery shopping: stores, buy, malls, bookstore - Shopping and Consumer Products
  126. This happens to me far too often...: cheapest, price, stores - Shopping and Consumer Products
  127. Problem w/shipping company from store: reviews, best, Amazon, Target - Shopping and Consumer Products
  128. fresh corn on the cob prices: price, stores, best, Walmart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  129. Is eBay dying?: refund, price, stores, paypal - Shopping and Consumer Products
  130. Can't buy that - for prime members only. Seriously Amazon?: cell phones, cat food - Shopping and Consumer Products
  131. Buying t-shirts with sarcastic messages.: stores, online, buy, places - Shopping and Consumer Products
  132. Purchasing large items online for delivery: furniture, refund, prices, stores - Shopping and Consumer Products
  133. How do you feel about self checkout when you go into pharmacies or supermarkets?: discount, Target - Shopping and Consumer Products
  134. How picky are you when shopping on ebay?: refund, cell phone, paypal - Shopping and Consumer Products
  135. Etiquette at Deposit Bottle Returns: kiosk, stores, Walmart, shop - Shopping and Consumer Products
  136. Why are fresh produce prices so high?: price, discount, stores - Shopping and Consumer Products
  137. Continuous calls from telemarketer in spite of blocking number: cell phone, sell, phones - Shopping and Consumer Products
  138. How do customers feel about being asked to complete a survey?: credit card, discounts - Shopping and Consumer Products
  139. Self- or Full-Service for Gasoline; and Cash or Credit?: credit card, CostCo, price - Shopping and Consumer Products
  140. Good mattress: memory foam mattress, price, reviews, Tempurpedic - Shopping and Consumer Products
  141. Can Opener???: CostCo, best, expensive, purchase - Shopping and Consumer Products
  142. Amazon false promise: purchase, shipping, screens, China - Shopping and Consumer Products
  143. Kmart - the zombie store: prices, stores, Wal-mart, selling - Shopping and Consumer Products
  144. Stolen Package: curtains, stores, buy, shipping - Shopping and Consumer Products
  145. Persil Laundry Detergent: best, washer, purchase, used - Shopping and Consumer Products
  146. Just shut down my Amazon account...: credit card, mattress, stores, buy - Shopping and Consumer Products
  147. Amazon Order With USPS Tracking?: deal, purchase, shipping, gift - Shopping and Consumer Products
  148. Sales Tax: refund, deal, online, shipping - Shopping and Consumer Products
  149. Who'd give me a shot?: sell, Amazon - Shopping and Consumer Products
  150. Need towel recommendations: sets, store, reviews, best - Shopping and Consumer Products
  151. Products that last forever.: buy, grocery, used, cheap - Shopping and Consumer Products
  152. Check your mail before the mail man comes: service, employees, business - Shopping and Consumer Products
  153. use nextdoor.com? The private social network for your neighborhood.: furniture, shops - Shopping and Consumer Products
  154. My relationship with customer service reps.: refund, credit card, deal, purchase - Shopping and Consumer Products
  155. update credit card AGAIN.: shops, Home Depot, online, purchases - Shopping and Consumer Products
  156. As seen on TV - why are people still falling for this, now that we have the internet?: credit card, stores - Shopping and Consumer Products
  157. What do you think? Walmart is asking employees to deliver packages on their way home from work: stores, Wal-mart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  158. Can't find a good electric shaver: best, Walmart, expensive, Panasonic - Shopping and Consumer Products
  159. Insipid Chatter from Other Customers -- Why?: CostCo, cell phone, shops - Shopping and Consumer Products
  160. One MORE reason to be nice to cashiers: store, coupons, deal - Shopping and Consumer Products
  161. Costco Pet Peeves: refund, credit card, bj's, sets - Shopping and Consumer Products
  162. Refrigerator experiences: front loader, store, Home Depot, best - Shopping and Consumer Products
  163. Returning a used item...Is it just me??: refund, CostCo, store - Shopping and Consumer Products
  164. USPS Lost Mail Tracking -- Worthless: refund, best, online, purchase - Shopping and Consumer Products
  165. What did you forget at the store?: expensive, buy, bakery - Shopping and Consumer Products
  166. Can you really tell the difference between BLEACH brands?: cheapest, stores, clothing - Shopping and Consumer Products
  167. about refrigerator.: buy, used, comments, work - Shopping and Consumer Products
  168. Instead of wasting money on Laundry Scent Boosters can I just use my perfumes instead?: Walmart, clothing - Shopping and Consumer Products
  169. Beware of this Uber scam-- I never knew: refund, credit card, deal - Shopping and Consumer Products
  170. How revolutionary have Amazon and other internet retailers been to you?: price, store - Shopping and Consumer Products
  171. What do grocery store customers want?: credit card, price, stores, best - Shopping and Consumer Products
  172. Would you rather have $20 in cash or a $20 gift card for a gift?: store, best - Shopping and Consumer Products
  173. Walmart In-Store Pickup: refund, price, stores, Wal-mart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  174. Are the days of the old time General Store returning??: stores, Walmart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  175. Is there better kind of collapsible shopping cart than little square granny carts?: store, reviews - Shopping and Consumer Products
  176. Former McDonald's Employees Say This Is The Sneaky Trick They Used to Give You Fewer Fries: American, cheaper - Shopping and Consumer Products
  177. Whenever I put black clothes in my Washer there's tons of lint on them: salvage, socks - Shopping and Consumer Products
  178. Dusting tools (what do you use)?: furniture, CostCo, socks, buy - Shopping and Consumer Products
  179. Best vacuums: carpeting, buy, American, used - Shopping and Consumer Products
  180. Greasy pizza boxes - email to/from owner: discount, shops, clothes - Shopping and Consumer Products
  181. PayPal problem.: credit card, purchases, gift, eBay - Shopping and Consumer Products
  182. Another bed sheet: CostCo, price, stores, Walmart - Shopping and Consumer Products
  183. 21st Century Queueing - in Supermarkets and Other Stores: purchases, groceries, used - Shopping and Consumer Products
  184. Do you shop at Walmart?: CostCo, price, stores, Home Depot - Shopping and Consumer Products
  185. Profiling cashiers: discounts, store, coupons, grocery - Shopping and Consumer Products
  186. Weird Amazon delivery experience: refund, cheapest, membership, expensive - Shopping and Consumer Products
  187. Amazon slashes prices 43% at Whole Foods: CostCo, bj's, price, discounts - Shopping and Consumer Products
  188. Amazon Reviews: purchase, used, handbags, 2013 - Shopping and Consumer Products
  189. Is there a safe way to remove letter from a t-shirt? - Shopping and Consumer Products
  190. try LeTote or Stitch Fix?: wedding, used, service, company - Shopping and Consumer Products
  191. Combo air purifer/humidifier OR buy separate?: recommendations - Shopping and Consumer Products
  192. Best Place to Buy Ashley Furniture?: store, online, purchase, Amazon - Shopping and Consumer Products
  193. Deregulation actually causes consumer prices to increase greatly?: price, used, quality - Shopping and Consumer Products
  194. News, Whipped cream dispenser explodes, killing French Instagram fitness model: used, Washington - Shopping and Consumer Products
  195. Which one should I buy? help me out with this: Samsung - Shopping and Consumer Products
  196. Dark color(bronze, brown or black) window frame: brand - Shopping and Consumer Products
  197. Quality online jewelry?: stores, used, gold - Shopping and Consumer Products
  198. Ideas for a hosting present.: gift, idea, party - Shopping and Consumer Products
  199. Travel socks that actually dry the next day?: clothing, purchasing, shirt - Shopping and Consumer Products
  200. Amazon shipping Amazon Logistics and USPS Prime packages longer distances by ground?: Phoenix, delivery - Shopping and Consumer Products