View Full Version: Work and Employment Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140

1. 40 years and start over?: degrees, degree, find a job, fired - Work and Employment
  2. Scattered boss/shifting constantly - how to manage up?: employees, apply, work - Work and Employment
  3. Working remotely - is this so unusual?: employee, applying, employer - Work and Employment
  4. Software developer jobs with only a high school diploma?: employment, degrees, college degree - Work and Employment
  5. Manufacturing coming back to the US?: employees, 2015, degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  6. How soon can you try to leave a low-paying and undesirable position after starting?: interview, job - Work and Employment
  7. Accpted job offer but don't want to continue..: interview, application, company - Work and Employment
  8. Relocating to a unstable position: jobs, career, companies, pay - Work and Employment
  9. like the perfect job... For right now: interviews, jobs, taxes - Work and Employment
  10. Work closely with you just despise?: job opening, apply, jobs - Work and Employment
  11. Would you do a job that fascinates you for 9 dollars an hour?: jobs, pay - Work and Employment
  12. Where to begin a career in IT: degree, jobs, companies - Work and Employment
  13. IT Contractor Rate\Questions: employee, 401k, fund, unemployment - Work and Employment
  14. Evaluating 2 offers: average, work, company, salary - Work and Employment
  15. an Account Manager?: interviewed, jobs, money, businesses - Work and Employment
  16. What jobs in the IT field are the most likely to pay hourly?: self employed, paycheck - Work and Employment
  17. Group Firings?: employment, job, fired, contract - Work and Employment
  18. How greatly does a specific company culture or industry affect job satisfaction?: career, companies - Work and Employment
  19. Is it just me or....?(doing more than I signed up for): employees, sample - Work and Employment
  20. Does your job require international travel?: average, work from home, companies, office - Work and Employment
  21. It is better to stay in the same company for 10+ Years? or switch companies?: employers, jobs - Work and Employment
  22. For-profit schools: credit, 2015, interview, employer - Work and Employment
  23. Nypd background investigator help.: felony, qualified, investigation, year - Work and Employment
  24. Co-worker that complains all the time: work, company, paid, pension - Work and Employment
  25. 30 years old, unmotivated at work. Should I consider career counseling?: jobs, careers - Work and Employment
  26. 9 to 5ers what is your salary/hourly pay and do you work in private or public sector?: employees, jobs - Work and Employment
  27. Think of Businesses or places that are closed on weekends nights and holidays?: consulting, company - Work and Employment
  28. is the MSW a good degree for non-profit management? (having second thoughts): license, work - Work and Employment
  29. Job travel: employees, jobs, pay, business - Work and Employment
  30. Getting Paid by Clients: credit card, 2015, collect, application - Work and Employment
  31. Did I lowball myself?: application, job, salary, good - Work and Employment
  32. Home Paties for Low incone areas: work from home, company, income, good - Work and Employment
  33. Leaving a big tech after >12 years for another smaller company?: employee, 401k - Work and Employment
  34. Applying again after getting rejection after final interviews? success stories?: employed, application - Work and Employment
  35. Jobs in Real Estate/Housing/Hotels/Architecture: unemployed, company, salary - Work and Employment
  36. RN in CT: work, taxes, pay, 100k - Work and Employment
  37. Depression and Work (How do you survive?): job, company, full time - Work and Employment
  38. Has an employer ever lied to you so you would take the job?: employees, interview - Work and Employment
  39. Stay with current employer or switch?: employment, job, company, pay - Work and Employment
  40. Is this a reasonable number of times to interview for the same opening at a company?: employees, employer - Work and Employment
  41. Burning Out Dealing with the Public at Work: percentage, paycheck, jobs - Work and Employment
  42. Do you think your coworkers are happy?: degree, employer, job - Work and Employment
  43. The dreaded Thank You note/email: interview, jobs, hired, best - Work and Employment
  44. Is four month's too soon to put a transfer in?: employer, job - Work and Employment
  45. Are Pink Slips still used in 2015 and how did that term start in regards to layoffs and terminations?: employee, paycheck - Work and Employment
  46. How to avoid companies that are cheap and give frequent layoffs?: employee, interview - Work and Employment
  47. From IT Field Service Technician to Business Anaylst?: analysis, degree, job - Work and Employment
  48. Journalism: companies, senior - Work and Employment
  49. How many hours/week do fast food restaurants give an entry-level employee?: applying, job - Work and Employment
  50. Be careful of who you apply to......: employment, payment, unemployment - Work and Employment
  51. help. Legal or not??: employer, work, minimum wage, business - Work and Employment
  52. Health Care as a Full Time Employee: employer, job, company - Work and Employment
  53. Career Change: license, degrees, degree, employer - Work and Employment
  54. RNs on New-ish RN seeking advice: maternity leave, employment, highest - Work and Employment
  55. Meet The Peter Pan Generation: employment, credit, average, degree - Work and Employment
  56. Found a good use for Facebook ~ needed . . .: job application, interview, application - Work and Employment
  57. Facebook friending co-workers & 2nd profile: employment, job, company, income - Work and Employment
  58. What jobs in Information Technology don't require being on call working weekends or nights?: IT job, employees - Work and Employment
  59. Criminal Justice Career: degree, jobs, company, hiring - Work and Employment
  60. Career change from animation: payment, degree, jobs, company - Work and Employment
  61. Unemployment: average, owner, job, company - Work and Employment
  62. Jet Lag affecting first week of internship. What to do?: temporary, employers - Work and Employment
  63. Criminal background checks...how far back? what crimes?: employee, applying, interview - Work and Employment
  64. Good companies see employees as resources, bad companies see employees as burden?: 401k, 401k plan - Work and Employment
  65. I am making a move into Corporate Finance (FP&A/Financial Analyst), let's discuss...: analysis, job - Work and Employment
  66. We have to ask tough questions, whether this notion of a STEM shortage is actually something of a fairly big lie: application, applications - Work and Employment
  67. Skype Interview? Do One of Before?: sample, job, company - Work and Employment
  68. Managers make it impossible to succeed at work-WWYD: employee, applying, application - Work and Employment
  69. How soon to transfer jobs within company: employee, interest, moving - Work and Employment
  70. Getting Past Applicant Tracking Systems: Emailing Recruiters Directly?: job hunting, highest, applying - Work and Employment
  71. Do you like it when someone holds your hand at work?: employees, job - Work and Employment
  72. heloo friends..: information - Work and Employment
  73. on career as a firefighter/paramedic: employment, degree, employer - Work and Employment
  74. So like, my cousin has been bugging me for months about this and I hate nepotism....: job opening, apply - Work and Employment
  75. How to add new jobs to Linkedin without sending out notifications/announcements? - Work and Employment
  76. Now hear this: No race or ethnicity-based threads. No bashing of age group. DO NOT FEED TROLLS!: employment, good - Work and Employment
  77. Giving negative feedback in 360 review: job, how to, good, volunteer - Work and Employment
  78. How do I handle two upcoming interviews, and possibly more in the future?: applying, interview - Work and Employment
  79. Being trained for something new at work when you have plans to leave: interview, employer - Work and Employment
  80. So Whole Foods is hiring at $11/hr, McDonalds's at $10: employment, 2013, apply - Work and Employment
  81. Would you quit: employees, credit, 2015, payment - Work and Employment
  82. Unemployed over 1 year -do I take a position at a STARTUP??? Have to makne decision soon: employees, highest - Work and Employment
  83. Men showing chest hair in the office: professional, exam, course - Work and Employment
  84. Telling supervisors/managers about unhappiness on job, job searches: IT job, employee, interviewed - Work and Employment
  85. How do I handle the current situation in the best way?: employees, 2014 - Work and Employment
  86. Getting black balled is a true problem!: employment, felony, unemployed - Work and Employment
  87. Did my boss make a knock on my weight or am I over reacting: profit, work - Work and Employment
  88. When Unemployed People Don't Take Available Jobs: employment, applying, degrees - Work and Employment
  89. What are lists of jobs for people with not a lot of experience,slow pace and easy going?: employment, secretary - Work and Employment
  90. Is vacation accrual more common that being gifted flat out PTO?: employee, employer - Work and Employment
  91. Manager quit, her job was posted, but nobody told me. Now I'm a little taken aback...(details inside): employee, 2013 - Work and Employment
  92. Is this common? Requiring a doctor's note to have water at your work station?: employees, job - Work and Employment
  93. Colleague staring at work.: company, interest, coworker, supervisor - Work and Employment
  94. Cell phones/internet browsing on the job: employees, apply, employer - Work and Employment
  95. why could one job support a person or family in the past but not now: employees, degrees - Work and Employment
  96. Work schedule policy?: job offer, employer, job, company - Work and Employment
  97. Provide 2 week notice or not?: employees, interviewing, job, companies - Work and Employment
  98. Atos vs Wipro?: degree, career, companies, program - Work and Employment
  99. How to break into Project Management career path?: applying, degrees, degree - Work and Employment
  100. What decent jobs can felons have?: credit card, apply, felony, degree - Work and Employment
  101. When to defend yourself vs when to just shut up and take the abuse?: employee, job - Work and Employment
  102. A Young Adult, No HS Degree - Jobs?: employment, unemployment, college degree - Work and Employment
  103. I don't know why people call me a job hopper: employment, apply - Work and Employment
  104. (Uber, Lyft drivers) Is it wrong to give riders less stars if they're too attractive?: job, pay - Work and Employment
  105. Microsoft (MSFT) employees, come on in!: 2015, 401k, millionaire, employer - Work and Employment
  106. Should you ever feel bad about turning down a job opportunity?: employment, interview - Work and Employment
  107. I need to find ways to make money fast: applying, payments, jobs - Work and Employment
  108. Is it better to have a low paying job in this country?: 2015, payments - Work and Employment
  109. As a woman with a career would you date a man who has a blue collar job?: degree, 100k - Work and Employment
  110. Is there room for the average employee in this economy?: paycheck, work from home - Work and Employment
  111. What do you consider a comfortable salary for a single person with no kids: debt, degrees - Work and Employment
  112. Is it ok to add an incomplete masters on my resume?: credit, 2015 - Work and Employment
  113. if you were offered a 50% increase in pay to move 100 miles: find a job, company - Work and Employment
  114. Loosing Bonus payment: employees, extension, employer, work - Work and Employment
  115. On Your Feet 8+ Hrs a Day for Work? Help: job, office - Work and Employment
  116. Who believes in work life balance?: alternative, employer, jobs - Work and Employment
  117. how can i use my degree for job: apply, visa, resume - Work and Employment
  118. Most technical jobs at my employer require 60+ hours weekly. How to proceed?: employees, company - Work and Employment
  119. Do you check your work email during the weekend?: average, how to, management - Work and Employment
  120. What does your company do to retain you and keep you happy at your job?: employees, interview - Work and Employment
  121. My passions/college degrees are all useless!: employees, applying, teenager - Work and Employment
  122. Depression concerning my job and life. What can I do?: employment, interviewing - Work and Employment
  123. Going Away Party in Office: employee, collect, jobs, companies - Work and Employment
  124. Boss keeps asking me to do work I can't physically do: employees, owner - Work and Employment
  125. Store is closing and why did I get stuck at this job....: applying, degrees - Work and Employment
  126. Should I take a buyout?: employees, debt, apply, fund - Work and Employment
  127. Boss told me to took a day off, then fired me for it. Is legal retaliation: employee, jobs - Work and Employment
  128. Obama increases salary threshold for FLSA exemption: employee, 2015, employer - Work and Employment
  129. Coworker On Drugs? .: work, paid, business, drug test - Work and Employment
  130. 12 Worst Companies To Work For: employee, average, profit, unemployed - Work and Employment
  131. Frustration trying to understand heavy Indian accents at work: jobs, education, background - Work and Employment
  132. Confused about the Federal retirement system.: employee, credit, highest, 2015 - Work and Employment
  133. Do you think your job will make it through the upcoming recession?: debt, profit - Work and Employment
  134. Being blunt at a performance review?: employee, applying, secretary, degree - Work and Employment
  135. Working from home: How did you get started?: job hunting, tips, employers - Work and Employment
  136. Would you guys work 10 hours a day in finance or other related fields?: average, interviews - Work and Employment
  137. Is this happening and in other fields?: employees, 2014, degree - Work and Employment
  138. Am I wrong for not believing someone who says she is sick: employees, job - Work and Employment
  139. Never meant to climb the ladder: employee, degree, job, careers - Work and Employment
  140. Trying to Get Fired on Pupose (for Whatever Reason): employee, 401k, collect - Work and Employment
  141. New Job Blues: employee, applying, interviewed, company - Work and Employment
  142. UP or OUT! Describe your experiences working like this.: employee, consulting - Work and Employment
  143. Job choice---thank you for your: consulting, average, analysis, unemployed - Work and Employment
  144. Contract Work Ending Abruptly: employee, average, unemployment, employer - Work and Employment
  145. Am I moonlighting?: employee, applying, interviews, employers - Work and Employment
  146. For in Customer Service Industry...: employees, job, companies, money - Work and Employment
  147. When Did You Realize You Were an Insignificant Cog on the Unrelenting Machine that is the Work Force?: employee, profit - Work and Employment
  148. Do you feel weird working from home/telecommuting if it's allowed: work from home, fired - Work and Employment
  149. Work / time off: maternity leave, employees, references, work from home - Work and Employment
  150. Taking back my old job, what do you think?: employee, apply, interview - Work and Employment
  151. Long time night shift workers....in wakeful hours before work...: jobs, money - Work and Employment
  152. What hours do you work?: work from home, permanent, Saturday, get - Work and Employment
  153. Are there IT pros out there that work Standard Hours?: middle class, job - Work and Employment
  154. Every big company is The Game of Thrones: employee, non profit, owner - Work and Employment
  155. What do you do with emails marked for return receipt?: reputation, claim - Work and Employment
  156. Should I major in Information Technology?: employment, degrees, application, profit - Work and Employment
  157. project reconition: credit, reputation, job, moving - Work and Employment
  158. Quarter-life crisis, feeling behind? How to balance work and life effectively?: tips, job - Work and Employment
  159. Job ad in my industry - must speak Spanish: license, employees, apply - Work and Employment
  160. Can a Manager Force Employees to Show Text Messages?: job, companies, administration - Work and Employment
  161. I guess On the Job Training is a thing of the past: employee, employers - Work and Employment
  162. What if the USA banned after hours email and calls after 6PM?: employee, unemployment benefits - Work and Employment
  163. Insecure boss: employee, collecting, job, career - Work and Employment
  164. Computer Tech/IT good field or over saturated?: IT job, average, degree - Work and Employment
  165. Do you feel that temp agencies are necessary now that unemployment has been reduced to 26 weeks?: employees, extensions - Work and Employment
  166. My replacement is starting before my last day?!: employee, interviewing, owner - Work and Employment
  167. Why do companies keep workers as Permatemps?: employee, extension, fund - Work and Employment
  168. Forced PTO?: employee, jobs, company, pay - Work and Employment
  169. To add or not to add coworkers on facebook??: job, company, business - Work and Employment
  170. How important do you think a second monitor is for jobs where you work on a computer?: employees, company - Work and Employment
  171. Twice as Hard for minorities to get a job than whites: employment, degrees - Work and Employment
  172. It is a good idea to go to College if you want JUST a JOB not a CAREER?: debt, free market - Work and Employment
  173. You're a minimum wage employee. At what point do you make a break for it?: job hunting, construction work - Work and Employment
  174. Can't tell if this was supposed to be a nice gesture or one of annoyance: office, best - Work and Employment
  175. Has worked a job that went against their moral values?: credit card, debt - Work and Employment
  176. Manager is unresponsive to urgent request for time off - what to do?: apply, average - Work and Employment
  177. Do you think I would be unreasonable for asking for a 37% raise in this situation?: employees, profit - Work and Employment
  178. Are men/women just meant for low wage jobs?: degree, middle class - Work and Employment
  179. Consistent problematic co-worker has raised my red flags for concern for everyones safety: employee, employer - Work and Employment
  180. help with your opnioin on this: employee, analysis, employers - Work and Employment
  181. Do you work in a company with increasingly high turnover rates?: employee, 401k - Work and Employment
  182. what causes your Linkedin requests to get ignored?: reputation, job, resume - Work and Employment
  183. Strep throat, in the workplace: work from home, health insurance, pay, benefits - Work and Employment
  184. work in the Video Game Industry? Am I crazy to keep pursuing a career in it?: employees, degree - Work and Employment
  185. Your Children are Not My Problem: employees, employer, job, career - Work and Employment
  186. Best paying degrees: license, debt, 2013, average - Work and Employment
  187. Everyone wants a job but, nobody wants to work?: employee, percentage, profit - Work and Employment
  188. degree in marketing and sales?: job, career, interest, management - Work and Employment
  189. Managers: how would you feel if your staff felt like they were going to be fired every day they walked through the doors: work, company - Work and Employment
  190. Salary scale for financial analyst in Canada.: employed, profit, degree - Work and Employment
  191. Earning money on your own as a software developer: work, income, make money - Work and Employment
  192. The thousand year journey: oregon to patagonia: interest - Work and Employment
  193. Why aren't more corps holding managers accountable for voluntary attrition?: employee, profit - Work and Employment
  194. Job Scams: license, interview, company, compensation - Work and Employment
  195. Background check - Reason for Leaving: employer - Work and Employment
  196. 2 questions about Linkedin: people, change, profile - Work and Employment
  197. News, New Chicago Police Department rules: No visible tattoos, no knit caps: 2015, business - Work and Employment
  198. Internal Move, Or Stay Put?: company, pay, interest, benefit - Work and Employment
  199. How to list non-consecutive stints at same (temp) job on resume?: company, agency - Work and Employment
  200. Sales Rep Base Salary & Commission. Diminishing Base: careers, how much, exam - Work and Employment