View Full Version: Work and Employment Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

1. Cannot get a regular schedule.: employee, 2015, collect, unemployment - Work and Employment
  2. How much demand is there for accountants outside of the big 4?: license, college degree - Work and Employment
  3. Industrial Maintenance Worth Getting Into (21 year old in North Carolina)?: employment, middle class - Work and Employment
  4. Professional Hobby: career, money, education, full-time - Work and Employment
  5. Film/media work for riggers in the USA?: paid, experience, people - Work and Employment
  6. I use to love my job...: maternity leave, employee, company, office - Work and Employment
  7. Telecommuting Job: work from home, companies, salary, moving - Work and Employment
  8. Starting to look for another Help Desk job? Need someone advice: analysis, career - Work and Employment
  9. BMET program ABET accreditation?: license, degree, job, interest - Work and Employment
  10. work oddly affects personal social life - similar?: job, business - Work and Employment
  11. How hard is it for recent finance majors to land jobs?: apply, interviewed - Work and Employment
  12. Turned down job offer, regretting it. Contact them again?: employment, apply, application - Work and Employment
  13. Entry level accounting jobs in US: employed, 2013, degrees, interviewed - Work and Employment
  14. Advice from software developers/administrators: job application, application, applications, job - Work and Employment
  15. Should I accept stranger invite on Linkedin?: work, company, interest - Work and Employment
  16. Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates us: 2014, degree, job - Work and Employment
  17. How Long to Stay at a Job?: employee, employers, jobs - Work and Employment
  18. better minor for finance major : accounting or comp sci?: job, company, pay - Work and Employment
  19. Feeling extremely insecure at school.: employment, sample, tips, degree - Work and Employment
  20. How do you look for a career/job without long hours/taking work home?: find a job, companies - Work and Employment
  21. What would you think of a bus/truck company that made you blind side back at the end of the day to park them?: employees, shift - Work and Employment
  22. Recruiters from other states: employees, real estate, unemployment, jobs - Work and Employment
  23. Slowdown at a Certain Age?: debt, employer, jobs, companies - Work and Employment
  24. Are Managers Who Job Hop Looked Upon More Favorably Than Regular Employees?: job interview, employers - Work and Employment
  25. EEOC Complaint.....think I have a case?: employees, degree, employer - Work and Employment
  26. Should no one person run corporations?: employee, profit, job, companies - Work and Employment
  27. Do you notice big differences in coworkers/clients depending on location?: work, moving - Work and Employment
  28. Do most business problems boil down to bad relationships?: owner, job, good - Work and Employment
  29. Who to believe??: jobs, companies, training, good - Work and Employment
  30. Aldi District Manager: employees, average, interview, degree - Work and Employment
  31. Job Length: employee, unemployed, employer, jobs - Work and Employment
  32. Roles for Mature Employees in the Age of Speed: employee, 2015, apply - Work and Employment
  33. Questions to CEO: employee, interview, company, paid - Work and Employment
  34. Wanting a Better Life After Disappointment: job hunting, employment, debt, highest - Work and Employment
  35. which is the more employable B.S Degree : finance or Computer Information Systems?: 2015, best - Work and Employment
  36. Do hiring managers feel guilty and hesitant about: employee, interview, employer - Work and Employment
  37. Where do industrial engineers usually work?: consulting, jobs, companies, interest - Work and Employment
  38. Getting an Entry Level Job in Public Relations?: interviews, degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  39. Most Grueling Regular Work Schedule You Ever Had?: job, companies, paid - Work and Employment
  40. What jobs could a finance major do outside of banking?: employees, degrees - Work and Employment
  41. Supervisor Position---How many Hours is the norm?: job, company, salary - Work and Employment
  42. Career Change: Criminal Justice to Healthcare Field: degrees, degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  43. PMP Certification: consulting, average, jobs, career - Work and Employment
  44. Best Way to Request an International Transfer?: profit, visa, work - Work and Employment
  45. When and how to bring up my performance progress talk with my manager?: job, company - Work and Employment
  46. Stressing day at new job: degree, company, background, good - Work and Employment
  47. Careers that have variety but little multitasking?: degree, jobs, moving - Work and Employment
  48. Non exempt timesheet: employees, job, company, pay - Work and Employment
  49. How to handle time card issue: employee, paycheck, job, company - Work and Employment
  50. Tracking time to the minute....: employees, work from home, paid, bill - Work and Employment
  51. Help Desk job driving me Crazy...: employment, credit card, tips, jobs - Work and Employment
  52. How much should I sue for?: employee, apply, temporary, employer - Work and Employment
  53. Getting Into HVAC: extension, employer, jobs, taxes - Work and Employment
  54. Taking a chance on hiring someone with less experience: employee, average, interviewed - Work and Employment
  55. Aging Employees Make More Mistakes?: job, best, hours, people - Work and Employment
  56. Transition out of technical support?: license, consulting, analysis, degree - Work and Employment
  57. What careers are good for someone who has an interest in people?: credit, degrees - Work and Employment
  58. Does your COBRA plan charge $20 convenience fee to make a payment?: employees, credit card - Work and Employment
  59. We lack a skilled and productive workforce... And crap wages aren't helping: 2015, 401k - Work and Employment
  60. Could there be reputational damage associated with changing careers (from technology) and starting medical education?: applying, interviews - Work and Employment
  61. Email employer about an investigation? HELP! :(: employment, consulting, applying, unemployment benefits - Work and Employment
  62. Interviewing former co-workers: tips, interviews, job, temp - Work and Employment
  63. Declined a job, now I'm training at their office: interviewed, references, companies - Work and Employment
  64. I just shake my head: employee, work, pay, business - Work and Employment
  65. HVAC or B.S Degree?: employment, degrees, owner, work - Work and Employment
  66. Older RN seeking part-time or casual job, want to maximize my earnings!: consulting, applying - Work and Employment
  67. How long would it take me to become as good a programmer as Geohot or Jon Skeet?: college, security - Work and Employment
  68. Turnovers lately: employee, jobs, company, insurance - Work and Employment
  69. A cultural dislike for contract/contingent resourcing in IT?: employees, percentage, unemployment benefits - Work and Employment
  70. Young Executives?: employees, company, training, opportunities - Work and Employment
  71. do i need to be apart of a union: employment, apply, job - Work and Employment
  72. Which MA programs do you think are best for geography graduates?: employed, degrees - Work and Employment
  73. Payroll tax on employer's behalf..: employees, owner, work, taxes - Work and Employment
  74. What is so great about working from home: work from home, companies, paid - Work and Employment
  75. Is being an Average/Mediocre Employee ever a good thing?: find a job, claim - Work and Employment
  76. People Who Wear Sportswear To Work: company, business, office, lawyer - Work and Employment
  77. What is your opinion on HVAC?: employee, debt, real estate, degree - Work and Employment
  78. I don't know how to decide a career path. My VR counselor gave me career results.: self employed, debt - Work and Employment
  79. Employer reading off hours texts: employee, owner, work, companies - Work and Employment
  80. Growing a beard at work?: interview, employer, job, company - Work and Employment
  81. Money vs quality of life: interviewed, jobs, career, salary - Work and Employment
  82. Will getting paid monthly result in more taxes being taken out than getting paid biweekly?: 2015, applying - Work and Employment
  83. Would you take a $10/hour job just to move to a city of love?: average, comission - Work and Employment
  84. needed to resign: work, career, company, office - Work and Employment
  85. Work from home? What is your position?: letters, consulting, career - Work and Employment
  86. Why doesn't emergency room: employer, job, company, compensation - Work and Employment
  87. What will it take to generate wage growth in America?: employees, employers - Work and Employment
  88. Looking for next step in career...: license, debt, 2013, consulting - Work and Employment
  89. How do you define unethical for employers days?: employee, apply - Work and Employment
  90. What is the *most* notice you can give an employer?: employees, apply - Work and Employment
  91. Do you ever get in trouble for coming late to work?: reputation, job - Work and Employment
  92. Americans get the least paid vacation time in the world: employee, average - Work and Employment
  93. Staying at good paying job and being treated like crap: owner, jobs - Work and Employment
  94. Study: More than 42 million Americans part of independent workforce / gig economy: employees, 401k - Work and Employment
  95. Should I go for computer science or nursing?: IT job, employment, credit - Work and Employment
  96. I am Retired and old but I envy young workers on their way up: job, career - Work and Employment
  97. Coworkers berating each other, assigning liability.: employee, credit, jobs, company - Work and Employment
  98. Is drinking during a hour lunch break acceptable at your company?: 2014, consulting - Work and Employment
  99. New Hire- and she's a lip smacker: office, people, different - Work and Employment
  100. I got the job!!: self employed, consulting, interviews, companies - Work and Employment
  101. Argued with Boss: employment, tips, unemployment, jobs - Work and Employment
  102. How much of a leash would I have?: employee, applying, work - Work and Employment
  103. Best way to stay awake at work?: job, interest, hours - Work and Employment
  104. What is the most outrageous free perk you have received at work?: employees, 401k - Work and Employment
  105. How do you find your purpose? (Chronic Job Hopping): self employed, tips, analysis - Work and Employment
  106. Medical Coders: employment, credit, degrees, profit - Work and Employment
  107. lunch breaks: employees, employer, paycheck, work - Work and Employment
  108. Trouble with a supervisor: employees, collect, unemployment, employers - Work and Employment
  109. How useful are Linkedin contacts?: consulting, profit, jobs, career - Work and Employment
  110. Will America ever see the 6 hour workday?: employment, average, unemployment - Work and Employment
  111. What Is My Bosses MO: 2015, work, coworkers, opportunities - Work and Employment
  112. How to like working when you don't like to work?: alternative, find a job - Work and Employment
  113. What is a job that you absolutely would not do?: credit card, tips - Work and Employment
  114. College degrees with no classes, for life experience: credit, debt - Work and Employment
  115. Can I Sue Former Employer for This??: license, maternity leave, employee - Work and Employment
  116. Top Paying Non-STEM Majors: credit, debt, 2014, apply - Work and Employment
  117. How To Handle An Incompetent Supervisor: work, interest, office, good - Work and Employment
  118. It's official I hate this job: collect, employer, career, insurance - Work and Employment
  119. Really frustrated and tired of where my life is, venting and sharing thoughts: debt, 2015 - Work and Employment
  120. College Grads: How long did it take?: employees, interviews, paycheck - Work and Employment
  121. Which is the more employable B.S degree: finance or statistics (business emphasis)?: employees, credit - Work and Employment
  122. Almost 30 no job and no clue what to do anymore: employment, credit - Work and Employment
  123. Do you think there will be a computer science 'bubble'?: employment, average - Work and Employment
  124. Can the go-getter trait be learned and developed?: collect, degree, paycheck - Work and Employment
  125. Colleague has read my emails without my permission: employee, employer, work - Work and Employment
  126. Depressed and hate my job...: employees, job openings, highest, employers - Work and Employment
  127. Working sucks: highest, retirement plan, interview, real estate - Work and Employment
  128. The job market is so good...: employment, payments, unemployment, paid - Work and Employment
  129. How to when people at work ask about your personal life?: good, coworkers - Work and Employment
  130. are bookkeeping and accounting dying fields?: license, employees, credit, degrees - Work and Employment
  131. Why do jobs with good work schedules pay low?: applying, college degree, careers - Work and Employment
  132. trouble getting union help: employee, employer, job, salary - Work and Employment
  133. Efficiency up, turnover down: Sweden experiments with six-hour working day: 2015, job - Work and Employment
  134. What do you think of female bosses?: interview, work, best - Work and Employment
  135. To work or not to work that is the: employees, credit score - Work and Employment
  136. How do I get over the regret of turning this offer down...: job offer, employed - Work and Employment
  137. Making 6 figures with your PhD.: debt, 401k, degree, job - Work and Employment
  138. Why a lot of super successful people seem very dry?: employees, interviewing - Work and Employment
  139. how would you deal with a n00b giving you feedback/criticism?: employees, 2015 - Work and Employment
  140. Switching to Truck Driving: degree, employer, job, career - Work and Employment
  141. Guy Applies for Job, Sends Naked Pics to HR: Cops: employment, applying - Work and Employment
  142. Dealing with a situation with an intern: work, company, claim - Work and Employment
  143. 24 hrs to accept offer - negotiate salary?: employees, 2014, average - Work and Employment
  144. how many jobs have you had: employee, employers, companies, interest - Work and Employment
  145. Not enough qualified workers: employee, employer, jobs, career - Work and Employment
  146. Would I be able to get hired for an entry level job at 33 years old?: employment, debt - Work and Employment
  147. Is the job security as a state worker really a good thing?: profit, jobs - Work and Employment
  148. Tell me a reason you quit your job: IT job, jobs, career - Work and Employment
  149. Could they legally fire me ??: employee, apply, retirement plan, employer - Work and Employment
  150. New Boss: job, company, paid, best - Work and Employment
  151. Quitting Job and Train Replacement on my last day?: employment, consulting, profit - Work and Employment
  152. Union Strike: employees, highest, alternatives, unemployment benefits - Work and Employment
  153. After I put in my two weeks notice do I still get paid for that two week period?: employees, employer - Work and Employment
  154. My Manager: job, how to, change, difference - Work and Employment
  155. What happens to all the old programmers/software developers?: employed, collect, alternative - Work and Employment
  156. I can't stop job hopping: employee, average, profit, owner - Work and Employment
  157. What career would you suggest for someone with no passions?: degrees, degree - Work and Employment
  158. Hire a Wife? Grandma?: job, company, make money, business - Work and Employment
  159. QA Engineer leaves early 2 or more times a week: employee, job, company - Work and Employment
  160. Leaving an good job after only two months: employer, work from home, career - Work and Employment
  161. What are professions in which one ages like wine?: employed, average, degree - Work and Employment
  162. high paying temp job or low paying government job?: job offers, employee, debt - Work and Employment
  163. How did you get out of your low-wage job?: license, employment, degrees - Work and Employment
  164. Routine conversations at work :: work from home, interest, office, good - Work and Employment
  165. Ever Work 24 Hours or More Straight?: employees, employers, jobs, pension - Work and Employment
  166. I've advised a wide berth....: work, best, coworker, professional - Work and Employment
  167. Just lost my job Saturday: employment, apply, collecting, unemployment - Work and Employment
  168. Poll: Are you living up to your career-wise??: 2015, applying, employer - Work and Employment
  169. Careers for people with anxiety: job, bill, background, best - Work and Employment
  170. have a hard time adjusting to hierarchical big-company culture?: employees, employer - Work and Employment
  171. Feeling left out at work at times: jobs, school, supervisors - Work and Employment
  172. How do you feel about companys making you use your phone for business? on doing favors for your boss...: employee, interviewing - Work and Employment
  173. Speaking in corporate tones.: job, how to, corporation, people - Work and Employment
  174. Exit interview -- what should I say?: references, job, career - Work and Employment
  175. All my passions/majors lead to dead end jobs...help!: employee, 2013 - Work and Employment
  176. Public speaking/presentations on the job: 2013, collecting, non-profit, career - Work and Employment
  177. feel empathy for people in lousy jobs: employees, collect, middle class - Work and Employment
  178. Absolutely mortified, had one of my workers sass me in front of Boss: employees, analysis - Work and Employment
  179. Promoted to a gimped F/T position after working P/T for a year; need advice: job hunting, employee - Work and Employment
  180. Exempt employee gets far more PTO then everybody: owner, employer, paycheck - Work and Employment
  181. Do people realize the private sector is completely corrupt and they are used and abused by the upper level?: employees, average - Work and Employment
  182. Software people : would you hire me as a junior?: employee, apply, average - Work and Employment
  183. Do data entry jobs still exist?: employee, credit card, real estate, degree - Work and Employment
  184. BLS predicts job outlook for engineers to be slower than average - why?: 2015, apply - Work and Employment
  185. Buying a restaurant. Scared and excited. Your thoughts: license, employees, credit card - Work and Employment
  186. get a degree ASAP or go for what i really want?: licenses, degrees - Work and Employment
  187. News, New Office ID Badges Can Track, Record Workers: license, employee, work - Work and Employment
  188. work as a technical trainer?: job, career, company, salary - Work and Employment
  189. is software development a youngster's game?: degree, invest, year, get - Work and Employment
  190. Is it worth trying to get into corporate in the cruiseline industry?: work, pay - Work and Employment
  191. California scheduled vs unscheduled: employee, work, company, paid - Work and Employment
  192. The Best Job I Ever Held: employees, applying, degree - Work and Employment
  193. Learning about myself in the workforce.: average, degree, job, career - Work and Employment
  194. COBRA exam: test, examples, specific, example - Work and Employment
  195. Canadian work experience and work experience in Canadian companies: job, education, capital - Work and Employment
  196. Which field has lower turnover rate of knowledge?: career, business, moving - Work and Employment
  197. Why Local Health Inspectors Are Lacking Priorities In Certain Food Markets: employees, business - Work and Employment
  198. Cap exempt H1 to cap subjective H1b: employer, work, resume - Work and Employment
  199. Questions about short term disability: work from home, company, paid, claim - Work and Employment
  200. Accounting sucks !: accountants, harassing - Work and Employment