View Full Version: Work and Employment Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134

1. have a master's degree in health information management or healthcare informatics?: credit, analysis - Work and Employment
  2. professional and learning agility: best, major, course, workforce - Work and Employment
  3. Best skills to develop for temp work?: temporary, experience, major - Work and Employment
  4. Can you tell me what its like to be a night nurse (PCU): job, best - Work and Employment
  5. Nursing jobs; oncology: wages, moving, best, school - Work and Employment
  6. Above the Law Joins Albert's (a.k.a. Robert Kinney's) Decade-Long Ballistic Cyberbullying Campaign to Destroy Competitor: companies, recruiter - Work and Employment
  7. Job Termination and the Effect of Savings: job offer, employment, credit score - Work and Employment
  8. How much evidence do you recommend for a raise?: percentage, job, companies - Work and Employment
  9. Screening Company ( Third Party) Destroying My Rep-- Help?: employee, credit, consulting - Work and Employment
  10. Aspergers Job Advice: fundraising, degree, jobs, company - Work and Employment
  11. payment need help asap: employment, employer, work, tax - Work and Employment
  12. Employer asking for new business ideas: employee, profit, owner - Work and Employment
  13. Do you think modern day muckrakers could turn things around?: apply, felony - Work and Employment
  14. Would paralegal be a good career for an introvert?: degrees, degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  15. A.A.S Networking Technology: applying, degrees, unemployed, degree - Work and Employment
  16. Work outside, using my body, together with other people: credit, apply, application - Work and Employment
  17. Do you think the younger generation is lazy or just reciprocating what they see going on?: debt, highest - Work and Employment
  18. Training the new guy: job, career, temp, how to - Work and Employment
  19. Stupid Things That Happen At Your Workplace: employees, work, companies - Work and Employment
  20. Thinking of Switching Careers due to the Lack of Oppourtunities: owner, degree - Work and Employment
  21. When Is iT Worth It for SAHMs/WAHMs to Go Back to a Traditional FT Job?: salary, pension - Work and Employment
  22. High Salaries Haunt Job Hunters: employment, applying, employers, salary - Work and Employment
  23. how it works: management, people, workforce - Work and Employment
  24. for people who know something about medical billing and coding jobs....: employment, career - Work and Employment
  25. Working in National Parks: job offers, job, companies, good - Work and Employment
  26. EDD representives only available until 1200 PST???: employment, interview, unemployment, pay - Work and Employment
  27. New job w/ or old job with security?: 401k, owner, work from home - Work and Employment
  28. Giving up a job because of low pay and no growth: IT job, owner - Work and Employment
  29. How many people have edited your resume for clarity and grammar and layout?: job, business - Work and Employment
  30. work for a failing company with constant turnover of senior management?: pay, money - Work and Employment
  31. Severance pay and tax rates: 401k, employer, paycheck, job - Work and Employment
  32. life in limbo: interview, job, pay, 200k - Work and Employment
  33. I want to fulfill my dream/passion. Advice?: job, paid, how to - Work and Employment
  34. Employeers! Would you hire..: credit, degrees, profit, college degree - Work and Employment
  35. Is it better to stay in the same industry?: employment, degree, employers - Work and Employment
  36. Playing Catch up...: apply, employers, work, office - Work and Employment
  37. Use Sick Leave before company is sold?: apply, owner, job - Work and Employment
  38. If your new job isn't what it seemed: job hunting, employees, apply - Work and Employment
  39. I want to leave my hometown but...: debt, apply, temporary - Work and Employment
  40. The avoider at work: collecting, paycheck, job, company - Work and Employment
  41. Questions about Pay Grades: employees, work, salary, $40,000 - Work and Employment
  42. legit work from home opportunities with flexible scheduling?: companies, contract, bill - Work and Employment
  43. Where to go from how to move up?: insurance, best, finance - Work and Employment
  44. Bachelor in Liberal Arts: degree, work, career, how much - Work and Employment
  45. How is the workplace morale where you work?: employees, apply, jobs - Work and Employment
  46. Has worked for this Company before?: job opening, jobs, companies - Work and Employment
  47. How to make internship my next job-advice: job offer, employment, degree - Work and Employment
  48. about loosing job due to Nepotism...: degrees, degree, accountant - Work and Employment
  49. Ever Have to Stick Up for Lazy Co-Workers?: jobs, shift, places - Work and Employment
  50. Is there a tactful way of asking about backpay after starting a new position?: paycheck, job - Work and Employment
  51. A job in my study field or a job that actually pays enough?: debt, interviews - Work and Employment
  52. Which companies are worse to work for: smaller ones, middle-sized ones, or large ones?: employees, jobs - Work and Employment
  53. Is the future employment system going to switch toward freelance?: employees, apply - Work and Employment
  54. How predictable and unpredictable is your work schedule typically? and what is your job?: self employed, interviewed - Work and Employment
  55. Driver Ed Teacher-No Pay For Training: employees, employers, job, company - Work and Employment
  56. My hair caught on fire : The strangest late-to-work excuses: employers, job - Work and Employment
  57. What is it like to be a house or building inspector?: pay, $40k - Work and Employment
  58. the time has come: job, resume, best, people - Work and Employment
  59. worked as a Technical Support (PC issues repair): average, job interview, jobs - Work and Employment
  60. Part Advice/Part Vent: employee, job, company, interest - Work and Employment
  61. have u ever been bullyied at work: employment, owner, job - Work and Employment
  62. idk what career to get in to: degrees, degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  63. Partying and hanging out with coworkers: employees, jobs, company, agency - Work and Employment
  64. Wait to Get Fired or Give Notice and Leave? ASAP Advice: employment, interviews - Work and Employment
  65. Would you apply at a company that had a bad reputation?: employees, applying - Work and Employment
  66. Being a remote employee, unseen troubles?: credit, 401k, payments, employer - Work and Employment
  67. What degree and career would you pursue in 2016?: careers, wage, interest - Work and Employment
  68. Purse taken: work, office, good, accusations - Work and Employment
  69. Explain the salary thing: employee, employer, jobs, $30k - Work and Employment
  70. Nurse: license, degree, find a job, career - Work and Employment
  71. What would change if salaries and wages could be freely discussed?: employees, highest - Work and Employment
  72. Ever have a workplace stalker?: job, company, interest, business - Work and Employment
  73. help! Extremely stressful NEW job situation: apply, employer, company - Work and Employment
  74. Could your department or division survive without a manager?: employees, work, company - Work and Employment
  75. Boss showing signs of Alziemers: employees, interview, owner, job - Work and Employment
  76. Quickest and easiest way to $15/hr - HS education only: employee, interviewed - Work and Employment
  77. Worst job worked and why: employee, credit, degrees, average - Work and Employment
  78. Take-home salary?: 401k, degrees, payments, degree - Work and Employment
  79. Jury Duty and lead time you have to tell your work: employer, business - Work and Employment
  80. I Made a Terrible Mistake. I Need Advice (and Comfort) ASAP: employees, 2015 - Work and Employment
  81. Stop thinking working hard is the way to go: profit, employer, job - Work and Employment
  82. what IT training to take? SQL good?: IT job, analysis, interviews - Work and Employment
  83. Would you take a job if it went Against your Moral Principals?: apply, real estate - Work and Employment
  84. Can you get fired for calling out without paid sick leave?: employee, employers - Work and Employment
  85. all of 'never go to hr; hr is not your friend': employee, collecting - Work and Employment
  86. Why do companies try to get away with skimping on salaries for important positions?: employee, secretary - Work and Employment
  87. Giving 2 Weeks Notice To Current Employer Questions???: applying, references, job - Work and Employment
  88. Is networking in STEM pointless because of non-disclosure, and no-compete clauses: employees, interview - Work and Employment
  89. 4 Months in and Really Not Happy: employment, collect, interviews, unemployed - Work and Employment
  90. What did you want to do when you were little and what did you end up doing?: job, career - Work and Employment
  91. Why do bosses and companies expect you to be a slave to your job and breathe it 24/7?: employee, debt - Work and Employment
  92. Ethical/Moral dilemma about leaving for one job, giving notice at other: employee, references - Work and Employment
  93. Do Jobs Really Exist?: employees, applying, secretary, degrees - Work and Employment
  94. You think it affects my standing by not attending events?: credit, highest - Work and Employment
  95. File for lawsuit or go to HR??: employees, unemployment benefits, owner - Work and Employment
  96. Becoming a financial analyst: apply, collecting, fund, job - Work and Employment
  97. How has work changed since you started working?: employees, application, applications - Work and Employment
  98. Health career options, would love advice from people working in health care: employee, highest - Work and Employment
  99. Why do companies like to replace temporary/contract employees?: employee, highest, 2013 - Work and Employment
  100. Is America still a great place to make a living?: employment, 2013 - Work and Employment
  101. News, Meet the $100K-a-Year Garbage Collectors: applying, collecting, jobs, companies - Work and Employment
  102. Friend got a job in Dallas using fake corporate names :(: job hunting, employment - Work and Employment
  103. Confused.. Started job now they are doing pre screening: employment, credit report - Work and Employment
  104. Changing Careers at 40, from Firefighter to ???: employment, profit, degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  105. I quit my job without another lined up....now what??: applying, average - Work and Employment
  106. Called in sick within 90 day probation period. Feeling serious guilt.: employee, interviewing - Work and Employment
  107. Didn't give notice? How did this impact your future employment?: employee, applying - Work and Employment
  108. What would happen if outsourcing were banned?: employees, real estate, accountants - Work and Employment
  109. How to Handle An Angry Boss: employees, apply, tips, owner - Work and Employment
  110. Company cultures are changing: employees, job, companies, insurance - Work and Employment
  111. Should we go over the bosses head to senior management?: jobs, benefit - Work and Employment
  112. Posting Vacation Photos To Facebook Costs An Employee His Job: 2014, employer - Work and Employment
  113. Why would US authorities lie about unemployment rate&wages all the time??: unemployment benefits, college degree - Work and Employment
  114. Employer not meeting terms of employment offer: job offers, employee, credit - Work and Employment
  115. Starting a Business While Working a Salaried Full-Time Job?: employment, average, employer - Work and Employment
  116. How many hours do you REALLY work a week?: employee, average, work from home - Work and Employment
  117. Very depressed about work situation.: employment, debt, 401k, degree - Work and Employment
  118. Mean Co-Workers: employees, owner, job, company - Work and Employment
  119. Which is more beneficial for an HR career, Free MBA or SPH/PHR?: employee, employers - Work and Employment
  120. Worst excuses you have heard for someone being late/missing work: employee, job application - Work and Employment
  121. If we secured the borders and cut back on legal immigration, would we get hired easier?: employment, job openings - Work and Employment
  122. Is it better to Quit on your terms or get fired?: job hunting, employee - Work and Employment
  123. Work remotely or find new job?: employee, 2014, apply, fund - Work and Employment
  124. How do employers feel about college students who graduated at 30+ years old?: IT job, debt - Work and Employment
  125. Can you become an FBI agent: employment, apply, felony, collecting - Work and Employment
  126. Uber driving: insurance, tax, benefit, background - Work and Employment
  127. The #1 reasons why companies put up job listings days ISN'T to fill positions: employees, 2014 - Work and Employment
  128. Female Working in the Trades: degrees, alternative, owner, degree - Work and Employment
  129. Office Professional: Do you expect at least general non work chit chat from your boss?: benefit, how to - Work and Employment
  130. When your at work are you on CITY DATA FORUM ??: employment, job - Work and Employment
  131. Are your annual reviews useless? How are your raises determined?: employee, average - Work and Employment
  132. I'm a junior in college: what do I do with my life?: degrees, interviewing - Work and Employment
  133. Medical Coding as a Retirement Career: employment, alternative, unemployment, owner - Work and Employment
  134. Nosy guy at work: company, business, best, department - Work and Employment
  135. How To Get Out Of Sales Career: apply, jobs, companies - Work and Employment
  136. Is the working class disappearing?: employment, analysis, profit, fund - Work and Employment
  137. My job is becoming unaffordable: job offer, employees, credit card, debt - Work and Employment
  138. Non-monetary Rewards and Recognition: employee, profit, employer, jobs - Work and Employment
  139. Would you live far from work (1 hour commute plus) if living expenses were financially more affordable?: average, payment - Work and Employment
  140. Required to drive to work in bad weather: employee, owner, employer - Work and Employment
  141. Job paths where ageism is less likely to affect you: degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  142. Dealing with mumbling co-worker: job, best, coworker, require - Work and Employment
  143. Project Managers: What is the Point of Them?: average, job, companies - Work and Employment
  144. How Does Your Company Protect You From Violence?: employee, 2015, degrees - Work and Employment
  145. Why do bosses constantly find things to nit pick?: employees, work from home - Work and Employment
  146. Completing a self-assessment: employee, highest, 2015, apply - Work and Employment
  147. What is the point of stores doing this??: employees, application, applications - Work and Employment
  148. Why is my position exempt?: interviewing, employer, job, salary - Work and Employment
  149. Family member will be my new boss soon: job, company, benefit - Work and Employment
  150. Wages rise in America: employees, 2015, average, unemployment - Work and Employment
  151. What is with all the single stay at home moms on PoF??: apply, career - Work and Employment
  152. Underpaid or do benefits make up for it?: employees, 401k, average - Work and Employment
  153. Business owners with spoiled brats...?: employees, apply, real estate, degree - Work and Employment
  154. feel that the career world is becoming overly competitive?: employment, average - Work and Employment
  155. What career fields are very unforgiving towards low college GPAs years after the fact?: consulting, interviewed - Work and Employment
  156. In today's world, is it to be a Mediocre Employee?: collecting, paycheck - Work and Employment
  157. What do you do for a living and how much do you make?: highest, average - Work and Employment
  158. Is this enough notice to give my job that I'm resigning?: business, temp - Work and Employment
  159. All years wasted...: wholesale, real estate, owner, degree - Work and Employment
  160. Interviewer: Are you willing to relocate to [insert state with no LGBT employment protections]?: employee, interview - Work and Employment
  161. Does having your own office actually exist? lol: employees, jobs, careers - Work and Employment
  162. Is working in a Union really good or hyped?: employee, job, careers - Work and Employment
  163. Do you believe that MOST PEOPLE who work hard and get results will move ahead in their career?: employees, profit - Work and Employment
  164. Immigrant Workers taking over: application, visa, middle class, employers - Work and Employment
  165. Boss Keeps Promising A Raise: employees, applying, 401k, average - Work and Employment
  166. Feel like all my money goes to childcare: payment, temporary, employers - Work and Employment
  167. How can I deal with this bullying situation in the work place?: employee, unemployment benefits - Work and Employment
  168. Always tired at work: references, job, full-time, office - Work and Employment
  169. minimum annual leave in USA vs Europe: employee, 2014, profit - Work and Employment
  170. When your current manager won't let you switch departments?: employee, applying, interviewing - Work and Employment
  171. Career Advice for College Student: employment, fundraiser, jobs, company - Work and Employment
  172. Work or School?: 2014, degrees, alternative, owner - Work and Employment
  173. The Dreaded drug test. How crazy was yours?: sample, 2014 - Work and Employment
  174. Why does everyone need a job so bad?: employment, owner, wages - Work and Employment
  175. 5 million jobs would disappear by 2020 due to automation: applying, payment, companies - Work and Employment
  176. Discrimination: employees, unemployment, employer, job - Work and Employment
  177. Stupid but am I support staff or administator?: employees, jobs, career - Work and Employment
  178. Previous employer says they paid me too much. They are asking for money back.: employment, apply - Work and Employment
  179. Dislike speaking in public: career hindrance: apply, interviewing, work, company - Work and Employment
  180. Do long-tenured employees do the least amount of work?: 2014, application, applications - Work and Employment
  181. Interesting experience I'd like to share: employees, highest, jobs, career - Work and Employment
  182. What kind of training should I take?: IT job, apply, application - Work and Employment
  183. I need your advice!!!: debt, paycheck, jobs, money - Work and Employment
  184. Requesting to be salaried: employee, employer, work from home, companies - Work and Employment
  185. How do you define Hard work ?: debt, payments, degree - Work and Employment
  186. I absolutely HATE my career...Need s: degrees, degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  187. Working with mostly women: employee, interview, job, career - Work and Employment
  188. Is there still such a thing as a man's job & a woman's job ??: employees, pharmacist - Work and Employment
  189. Shouldn't high turnover rates, low employee morale affect the manager's evaluations at the corporate level?: interviewing, profit - Work and Employment
  190. Ever had a toxic job that still haunts you? How did you deal?: 2014, degree - Work and Employment
  191. Carrier A/C moving to Mexico! More of Americas bright outlook: employees, jobs - Work and Employment
  192. Your hired but START RUNNING!!: credit check, sample, interviews, employer - Work and Employment
  193. Would you want a High School Driving Instructor Job?: apply, income, education - Work and Employment
  194. Does sex ever cross your mind at work?: 2014, average, work from home - Work and Employment
  195. My salary is higher in the contract than the verbal offer?: interview, job - Work and Employment
  196. Weirdest experiences with coworkers: employee, tips, job, company - Work and Employment
  197. Upping my Game via ( podcasts, books: job, business, office - Work and Employment
  198. Got new job that starts March 14. Put in notice (when?) or keep current job on PT basis?: interviewed, pay - Work and Employment
  199. Walmart scheduling policy changing: employees, shifts, hours, available - Work and Employment
  200. Becoming a Diesel technician and community college vs for-profit.: credit, work, company - Work and Employment