View Full Version: Work and Employment Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140

1. Could you be paid enough/get enough incentives to do this job?: taxes, pay - Work and Employment
  2. Previous employer opening and new job search: job offer, employees, applying - Work and Employment
  3. Thank you, new discussion. Offer from two jobs?: employees, interview, application - Work and Employment
  4. My favorite supervisor wore high heels: work, companies, wages, fired - Work and Employment
  5. Being asked to not be truthful with customers at new job: employees, employer - Work and Employment
  6. Bad Boss won't leave me alone: pay, fired, lawyer, professional - Work and Employment
  7. Have you ever cursed around a customer before?: teenager, work, how to - Work and Employment
  8. Old attorney taking over the case: profit, employer, interest, claim - Work and Employment
  9. The waiting game is the worst part...: applying, degrees, collect - Work and Employment
  10. Longest workign member in team in 6 yrs, now leaving, how long is notice: employer, reputation - Work and Employment
  11. Government Interview: 2014, application, job, career - Work and Employment
  12. Getting a clerical job in my city of 250K is futile due to competition.: 2015, secretary - Work and Employment
  13. What is the biggest raise ever received?: job offer, consulting, profit - Work and Employment
  14. Solo CPAs: accountants, work, company, interest - Work and Employment
  15. No smarphones make people more selfish?: employment, work, phone, section - Work and Employment
  16. about contacting previous employer...: job, hire, eligible, resign - Work and Employment
  17. Job interview on Friday and very nervous: tips, degree, accountant - Work and Employment
  18. Construction work over the winter, what kind of work is there?: training, good - Work and Employment
  19. Saying a job was a contract: employee, application, references, employer - Work and Employment
  20. jobs are more conducive to slacking off than others: office, hours - Work and Employment
  21. How do you know when you're overqualified?: employees, application, applications - Work and Employment
  22. Job site mischief... - Work and Employment
  23. Uh-oh: my new boss is a whiner...: employment, 2014, jobs - Work and Employment
  24. Matter of Trivia: interview, owner, job, company - Work and Employment
  25. Resignation and Disability: employer, work, California, amount - Work and Employment
  26. Post-Interview - How to Interpret The Following Events?: job offer, application, applying - Work and Employment
  27. Do IT Helpdesks evolve? How?: employees, profit, work, companies - Work and Employment
  28. Can I keep my online Internet job if I move to another country?: employees, employer - Work and Employment
  29. New Department Head Ignores Certain Staff: job, people, change, future - Work and Employment
  30. Non-compete agreement: employee, unemployed, temporary, employer - Work and Employment
  31. Coding schools- are they worth it?: employment, applying, interviews, degree - Work and Employment
  32. Changing careers: employment, credit card, debt, interviews - Work and Employment
  33. A tale of two companies: Income Inequality: employee, job application, collect - Work and Employment
  34. been successful, or recommend, commission-based retail?: employee, highest, work - Work and Employment
  35. work as a professional trader?: apply, average, tips - Work and Employment
  36. ever switch jobs right before a baby is due and regrets it?: maternity leave, career - Work and Employment
  37. News, In Phoenix, women rule: Largest city with female police and fire chief: 2014, job - Work and Employment
  38. Problem at new job: secretary, analysis, company, insurance - Work and Employment
  39. Asking for a Raise (how to approach): employers, job, company - Work and Employment
  40. Best Career Options for a Jack of All Trades, Master of None?: owner, employer - Work and Employment
  41. If I was let go from an assignment at a temp agency..: temporary, job - Work and Employment
  42. is my drawer short or over now?: transaction, payment, work - Work and Employment
  43. Getting a job while waiting on another job: temporary, employers, company - Work and Employment
  44. Questioning job security, and whether to start searching for new job: job offer, employees - Work and Employment
  45. Schedule: 8am- 4:30pm: work, company, paid, full time - Work and Employment
  46. Screenwriting and How to Get Paid: places, fee, people, capital - Work and Employment
  47. Why the hiring manager asks what HR asked you?: interview, work, interest - Work and Employment
  48. Leave now or wait a few months?: apply, interview, job - Work and Employment
  49. What is the Shortest gap you have had between two shifts?: job, company - Work and Employment
  50. My opinion on COL adjustments/situations: work, companies, pay, money - Work and Employment
  51. At&t retail sales consultant pay and job quality: employees, money - Work and Employment
  52. Has ever got hired, built connections, through this forum?: license, job opening - Work and Employment
  53. My boss doesn't want to let me work part-time while in school: employer, work from home - Work and Employment
  54. Too soon to apply?: applying, degree, jobs, companies - Work and Employment
  55. Ambition: employees, average, employer, jobs - Work and Employment
  56. COO leaving: job, company, fired, office - Work and Employment
  57. You can make it anywhere: employment, career, pay, money - Work and Employment
  58. Politically correct terms that your company uses internally to keep up employee morale: employer, work - Work and Employment
  59. Does your management make you feel guilty for using EARNED vacation time?: employees, work - Work and Employment
  60. Need Advice: Ocean Conservation Work: degrees, non-profit, degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  61. Never too old to code: Meet Japan's 82-year-old app-maker: employment, interest, computer - Work and Employment
  62. Extra Work-from-Home gig?: work from home, pay, income, money - Work and Employment
  63. How long before you can change jobs without stigma being attached to it?: employee, debt - Work and Employment
  64. How long do I stay?: 2013, non-profit, work, career - Work and Employment
  65. What is the hardest job/task you have ever had?: career, companies - Work and Employment
  66. Evolving career, 2nd career, retirement career: employees, consulting, collect, retirement plan - Work and Employment
  67. Which Job is Better?: application, jobs, pay, agency - Work and Employment
  68. Is it time to move on from my current company?: interview, jobs - Work and Employment
  69. Jersey Shore lifeguard fired at 52 awarded $127K in age discrimination suit: employee, job - Work and Employment
  70. How to get out peacefully of a bad project ?: work, company, hours - Work and Employment
  71. Minimum Wage Laws Do Not Apply to Independent Contractors: employee, profit, unemployment - Work and Employment
  72. Career advice from you pros.: employment, credit card, debt, application - Work and Employment
  73. Is it time for me to get out of government work?: credit, applying - Work and Employment
  74. transferred store locations, not on schedule (Sigh): owner, job, money - Work and Employment
  75. What's the name of the job position?: interviews, company, assistant - Work and Employment
  76. Self-Employed - how to structure time??: tips, work, lending, business - Work and Employment
  77. Would it be inappropriate to ask for a raise?: job offer, profit, employer - Work and Employment
  78. For of you who got a degree online from a for-profit school like U of Phoenix..: degrees, employers - Work and Employment
  79. self employed and charging talent/production fees: profit, company, pay - Work and Employment
  80. short 265: work, fired, people, check - Work and Employment
  81. Should I go to this interview despite having just started a new job?: degrees, degree - Work and Employment
  82. Do you provide feedback when asked?: employees, apply, interview - Work and Employment
  83. Signs a Company is Going Under: employee, credit, 401k, payments - Work and Employment
  84. Why Give Notice When Leaving A Bad Job?: job offer, employee, references - Work and Employment
  85. Refusing service or dropping a client: interviewing, payments, job, company - Work and Employment
  86. HIPAA Violations?: employee, apply, owner, job - Work and Employment
  87. Has ever reinvented themselves?: 401k, profit, degree, paralegal - Work and Employment
  88. When You 1st Apply OR Go on Interview & Get Turned Down, Do You Ask Why?: employee, job opening - Work and Employment
  89. Should I ask my supervisor this or just forget about it?: employee, job - Work and Employment
  90. What is the most days you have worked in a row?: employees, jobs - Work and Employment
  91. new job offer still being advertised: employee, payment, owner, employer - Work and Employment
  92. Working for Straight Salary = Agessive/Exploitive Boss: employee, 2014, jobs - Work and Employment
  93. Is this a good answer to What compensation are you looking for?: interview, employer - Work and Employment
  94. List all addrrsses at which resided in the past 7 years: average, employers - Work and Employment
  95. What career did your family recommend you have?: employed, debt, secretary - Work and Employment
  96. Is it better to have a job you hate than to have no job at all?: employment, unemployment benefits - Work and Employment
  97. Would you rather work a 6am-2:30pm or a 2pm-10:30pm shift?: employer, job - Work and Employment
  98. For that started working before age 16, how did you do it?: interview, owner - Work and Employment
  99. Trickery and Deceit (Email Phishing): employee, average, work, company - Work and Employment
  100. Personality testing by employer: employees, apply, job, companies - Work and Employment
  101. Accepted new job. Discovered unbearable banging noise and I want out: job offer, employee - Work and Employment
  102. Who Thinks Amazon is the Worst Co. to Work For?: employee, jobs - Work and Employment
  103. Less Pay with Big/Well Known company vs More Pay with Small Company: job offers, application - Work and Employment
  104. What is the easiest job/task you have ever had?: credit card, consulting - Work and Employment
  105. Have you ever pushed back?: employers, work, paid, moving - Work and Employment
  106. Will Millennials Be Forced Out of Tech Jobs When They Turn 40?: 2013, average - Work and Employment
  107. How do you deal with a disrespectful female coworker?: job, how to, best - Work and Employment
  108. Have you ever worked for seven days in a week?: jobs, interest - Work and Employment
  109. Career change possibility to Sales or Academia: interview, degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  110. work for CVS? Is this a good sign that I am in the running for this job (cashier/pharmacy tech trainee)?: credit, applying - Work and Employment
  111. Has never called out for their job?: career, company, salary - Work and Employment
  112. What to do when you suck at your job?: employees, credit, interview - Work and Employment
  113. Construction worker shortage could weigh on Harvey recovery: highest, work, wages - Work and Employment
  114. What motivates you at work?: paycheck, jobs, pay, interest - Work and Employment
  115. What makes you walk out of a retail store?: employees, work, pay - Work and Employment
  116. What would you do if a superior asked you to do something you knew was shady/unethical?: license, job - Work and Employment
  117. Government job training program promised jobs...: degree, find a job, careers, paid - Work and Employment
  118. What does your company do if an employee takes time off and ends up missing work due to being stranded, ie flight dela: salaries, claim - Work and Employment
  119. U.S. Employers Struggle To Match Workers With Open Jobs : NPR: employment, degrees - Work and Employment
  120. Paying By The Hour = Lazy Employees?: employee, highest, 2015, collect - Work and Employment
  121. How to mentally get over managers that get paid double you but half the work?: letters, employee - Work and Employment
  122. Current employer wants a pay stub from another job I work.: highest, jobs - Work and Employment
  123. Would you resign and call them out or just resign?: employed, consulting - Work and Employment
  124. Dream promotion posted, career first write up same day: employees, applying, job - Work and Employment
  125. Do you ever see good employees treated as incompetent?: employee, interviewed, jobs - Work and Employment
  126. Performance Improvement Plan = Brace For Impact: employee, collecting, unemployment, employer - Work and Employment
  127. Cliques at Work: employees, find a job, company, hired - Work and Employment
  128. Bloomberg Report: Average wage is $26.39: $40k, income, good, college - Work and Employment
  129. Labor Day Work: employees, job, companies, insurance - Work and Employment
  130. Attendance problems during on call periods.: employment, job, compensation, fired - Work and Employment
  131. Accounting Degree Without CPA: license, highest, 2013, owner - Work and Employment
  132. If the hiring manager emails you this, is this a good sign?: applying, interview - Work and Employment
  133. Obnoxious Temp: credit, degrees, college degree, work - Work and Employment
  134. Scared low numbers will force me out of job: applying, interview, jobs - Work and Employment
  135. Did I just cause an avalanche by resigning due to pay?: employee, owner - Work and Employment
  136. Is it true that most people who work in marketing started out working in sales?: degree, job - Work and Employment
  137. Hate New Job..What options do I have?: job offer, employment, 2014 - Work and Employment
  138. Is it just me or is taking a pay cut liberating in a way?: debt, interviews - Work and Employment
  139. Entitled to fun and openness at work?: employee, paycheck, job - Work and Employment
  140. Recruiter demanded references: applying, collect, jobs, temp - Work and Employment
  141. Guy copying my work on LinkedIn....: credit, interviewed, application, applications - Work and Employment
  142. People who have had a complete career change...: job opening, credit, 2013 - Work and Employment
  143. My pathetic job situation: job offer, apply, application, unemployed - Work and Employment
  144. Have you ever worked with/for someone famous?: employee, job, company - Work and Employment
  145. Would you take a pay cut for Fridays off?: employees, 401k, job - Work and Employment
  146. Ever accumulated too much PTO's?: job, company, pay, interest - Work and Employment
  147. Does it look better to quit without another job or be layed off?: job hunting, employment - Work and Employment
  148. Need Advice ASAP!!!: employee, job, career, company - Work and Employment
  149. What is the most appropriate way to call a woman in a senior position?: job, company - Work and Employment
  150. The secret to finding good workers? This small business knows: job offers, employees - Work and Employment
  151. Becoming a Travel Agent: highest, millionaire, work, career - Work and Employment
  152. Job hate is a worldwide phenomenon: employees, 2015, middle class, jobs - Work and Employment
  153. How does your company handle an extended absence of an employee...: maternity leave, profit - Work and Employment
  154. Mindset when you know your end date?: employment, apply, collect - Work and Employment
  155. Digital Marketing field in NYC - high stress, high turnover?: profit, jobs - Work and Employment
  156. People adding titles to their email signature: letters, degrees, average - Work and Employment
  157. Ever work where it's too laid back?: employees, non-profit, career - Work and Employment
  158. Out of line to use bathroom on a different floor in multiple story office?: work, conference - Work and Employment
  159. If you want a vacation, are you meant to be in that job?: jobs, income - Work and Employment
  160. Do you allow fellow employees to be your friends outside of work?: job, career - Work and Employment
  161. Non-Compete Agreement Enforcible? Do I Legally Have One?: employees, consulting, apply - Work and Employment
  162. Ever had a co-worker that always looks for inconsistencies?: alternative, job, career - Work and Employment
  163. Laid off or resigned on job application...: employment, 2015, interview - Work and Employment
  164. Starting in Truck Driving In My Mid-20's: average, jobs, career - Work and Employment
  165. Friend's colleague doing OT just to make more money?: employee, 2014, work - Work and Employment
  166. Pregnancy Portraits at WorK: employee, company, fired, business - Work and Employment
  167. Is it normal to be concerned when your boss calls you into the office?: employees, career - Work and Employment
  168. How forward should I be at the interview?: employment, sample, tips - Work and Employment
  169. Jumping from the frying pan into the fire: employees, interview, jobs - Work and Employment
  170. Indian American indicted for H1B Abuse: application, applications, visa - Work and Employment
  171. Applied, interviewed, had to provide references. Problem: employer refused to show work area: employee, sample - Work and Employment
  172. What is your definition of being a team player?: interviews, job - Work and Employment
  173. How much is the starting pay for CVS retail associates/cashiers?: employee, job interview - Work and Employment
  174. This kid not minding his own business: employment, teenager, work - Work and Employment
  175. New employer not paying for training: employee, sample, applying, percentage - Work and Employment
  176. Working = slavery, Retirement = freedom: average, employer, paycheck, job - Work and Employment
  177. Stuck Between a Rock and, You Guessed It...: degrees, average, real estate - Work and Employment
  178. Why do so many people diss retail work?: jobs, salary, 50k - Work and Employment
  179. Forced to Clock-out to Travel for a Lunch, Is this Legal: employees, employer - Work and Employment
  180. Massive arguments with managers: job, company, interest, fired - Work and Employment
  181. Deep job history questions in an interview: apply, job interview, application - Work and Employment
  182. Religious organizations that take people in, give them work, shelter and food: international, sell - Work and Employment
  183. Asking questions: maternity leave, employee, percentage, job - Work and Employment
  184. Easiest places in USA to relocate and quickly get a job: employment, unemployment - Work and Employment
  185. How do people afford to live in higher cost of living areas? (When it doesn't seem that salary scales high enough): employee, debt - Work and Employment
  186. Weight, diets and the workplace: employee, 2014, work, company - Work and Employment
  187. What are the pros and cons of having you as an employee?: employers, paycheck - Work and Employment
  188. Have you ever had a passion for a job?: non-profit, employers - Work and Employment
  189. Nurse career: Should I go with a ABSN or a entry level masters?: license, debt - Work and Employment
  190. No stability with employers anymore: employees, non-profit, employer, jobs - Work and Employment
  191. What are the downsides of changing my name from something very unusual to something very common?: job, career - Work and Employment
  192. Changing careers from Broadcasting: paycheck, job, company, pay - Work and Employment
  193. What should I accept?: employment, 401k, unemployment, employer - Work and Employment
  194. Unemployment Directors File: employee, applying, lawyer, professional - Work and Employment
  195. NYSDHR-- Conciliation process?: employment, profit, unemployment, employer - Work and Employment
  196. Resign my old position and ride out new job?: work from home, company, manager - Work and Employment
  197. New Career Guidance Help: degree, jobs, full-time, office - Work and Employment
  198. Signs your coworkers don't respect you: apply, good, Google - Work and Employment
  199. How much of this is legal?: tips, owner, taxes, wages - Work and Employment
  200. Structuring balance in self-employment: work, business, office, how to - Work and Employment