View Full Version: Work and Employment Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143

1. Has ever made it back from paid administrative leave?: employee, applying - Work and Employment
  2. Flight Attendants out there?: credit card, apply, tips, degree - Work and Employment
  3. Kinda unhappy that my manager has requested additional resources: business, hire, budget - Work and Employment
  4. FMLA Medical certification from a foreign doctor for person in USA: employee, employer - Work and Employment
  5. Volunteer work while on the clock, how do you add it to your resume?: credit, applying - Work and Employment
  6. Severance package issues: company, pay, paperwork, waiting - Work and Employment
  7. Careers that involve buildings/property?: real estate, employers, jobs, companies - Work and Employment
  8. Is becoming a Paralegal realistic from a paycheck and benefits standpoint?: credit, debt - Work and Employment
  9. The 'gold watch' for retirement gift: employee, work, companies, pay - Work and Employment
  10. Resume writing servies: employees, sample, employer, jobs - Work and Employment
  11. Writing off mechanic tools in taxes for 2019?: employment, credit, middle class - Work and Employment
  12. What are jobs that commonly take walk-in interviews or phone calls?: apply, application - Work and Employment
  13. Would a super aggressive highly political executive with sharp elbows prosper at your company?: employees, reputation - Work and Employment
  14. State of Michigan needs skilled tradesmen: jobs, college, people - Work and Employment
  15. Phone Call Scam?: apply, interview, job, company - Work and Employment
  16. How to get into Selling Medical Devices?: degree, jobs, careers - Work and Employment
  17. Employer refuses to pay my aunt, W4 employment. Help: employee, collect, payment - Work and Employment
  18. New vs. replacement position: job, salaries, interest, management - Work and Employment
  19. What's going on with this flex job?: letters, paid, interest - Work and Employment
  20. Working with people all old enough to be your parents.: degree, work - Work and Employment
  21. Company was deducting health care premiums from my paycheck, but never enrolled me in plan.: insurance, wages - Work and Employment
  22. How can individuals take advantage of the fourth industrial revolution?: job, pay - Work and Employment
  23. Moving overseas, unsure how to give my notice and receive bonus pay: apply, paycheck - Work and Employment
  24. Int’l Skype job interview: business, hire, background, best - Work and Employment
  25. Should I stay or leave my current job?: job offer, employment, transaction - Work and Employment
  26. Technology Management: degrees, application, degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  27. Need Advice on Possibly Changing Jobs: maternity leave, apply, interview, company - Work and Employment
  28. New job: Good company culture but unsure about job (front office to back office): CV, employee - Work and Employment
  29. Rock bottom: employer, jobs, company, pay - Work and Employment
  30. 2 Recruitment Agencies - 2 pay levels - same job at company: salary, agency - Work and Employment
  31. Having kids and getting back to work problems: maternity leave, employees, unemployment benefits - Work and Employment
  32. having kids and going back to work problems: maternity leave, employees, unemployment benefits - Work and Employment
  33. Anonymous Letter: employees, interviewed, employer, job - Work and Employment
  34. Workplace violence - have you had it in your workplace?: employee, work - Work and Employment
  35. Curious hiring: employees, average, analysis, interviewed - Work and Employment
  36. Trades, Vocational Training, Skilled Labor. Whatever Happened to Lines of Work?: employment, debt - Work and Employment
  37. Article That May Hold Interest About Our Strong Economy: jobs, wages - Work and Employment
  38. training to be held in a different city - what to expect: interview, employer - Work and Employment
  39. Don't make my mistakes (From the top to the bottom): applying, interviewing - Work and Employment
  40. Career choice: apply, degrees, degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  41. Would it be hard to find a another job after filing an EEOC claim against my employer ?: employment, consulting - Work and Employment
  42. New position same company...salary increase?: employees, non-profit, employer, work - Work and Employment
  43. not a big deal, but I wonder...: employment, job, company - Work and Employment
  44. Map: The lowest-paying job in each U.S. state: employment, analysis, jobs - Work and Employment
  45. Is putting down a relative that works at the same place a good or bad thing on a job application? Pros/Cons?: employees, applying - Work and Employment
  46. For that have flexible work arrangements, where are you most productive?: work from home, office - Work and Employment
  47. Life as a w2 employee can really be brutal: 2014, interview, visa - Work and Employment
  48. A about Resume/Experience: employment, applying, degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  49. Coming up with a backup plan if relocating: interviews, jobs, career - Work and Employment
  50. Computer evaluating your telephone conversation?: job, fired, business, position - Work and Employment
  51. Job Hunting Across Country: employees, job application, applying, interview - Work and Employment
  52. What's the consensus on offers from current employer when giving notice: job offer, employee - Work and Employment
  53. What is the most you have seen someone make on commission?: employee, average - Work and Employment
  54. When the boss asks As your boss, what can I do to keep you happy?: work from home, company - Work and Employment
  55. Do people at work use their first name initial in an email ?: letters, company - Work and Employment
  56. federal hiring: applying, percentage, degree, jobs - Work and Employment
  57. With Unemployment being at all time lows, what is the new industry spurring all the new hiring: interviewing, real estate - Work and Employment
  58. Saw a confidential document that basically implied my team is going to get reorged or axed: apply, paycheck - Work and Employment
  59. No, no OT this weekend......Oh wait!: employees, jobs, company - Work and Employment
  60. HSA weirdness: employee, employer, work, company - Work and Employment
  61. For Who Work in Healthcare (and Who Don't): claim, make money - Work and Employment
  62. Creepy coworker: 2013, work, office, good - Work and Employment
  63. I'm getting really discouraged at my job and I don't know what to do.: employment, career - Work and Employment
  64. The reality of employment: average, degree, employers, jobs - Work and Employment
  65. What does it mean if one is terminated due to non disciplinary reasons? (Soon to be unemployed): employee, applying - Work and Employment
  66. Network engineering: job offer, employment, applying, interviews - Work and Employment
  67. Is this legal?: employee, unemployment, employer, jobs - Work and Employment
  68. stepped down from a good job..: debt, bankrupt, employer - Work and Employment
  69. Employee Frustrations...: highest, owner, work, company - Work and Employment
  70. What have i done wrong? Need your advice: apply, job interviews, application - Work and Employment
  71. Would you relocate to a city site unseen?: job offer, interviews, employer - Work and Employment
  72. New job opportunity but have personal things going on...: employee, average - Work and Employment
  73. Manager shakes other person's hand, not yours: employment, interview, job - Work and Employment
  74. Reasons why so many employees call in “sick” so much: employee, employer - Work and Employment
  75. Approached about a job: employer, work from home, career, company - Work and Employment
  76. Seeking quick advice on how to handle.: employees, teenager, jobs - Work and Employment
  77. Why am I so Afraid to Request PTOs?: employee, company, benefit - Work and Employment
  78. Most of the local IT opportunities are contract to hire.: IT job, employee - Work and Employment
  79. Would you rather be in a 35k government job or a 50k job with a private employer? - Work and Employment
  80. Has actually worked at place where Employers work very hard to keep employee happy?: 401k, degrees - Work and Employment
  81. What are personal skills to put down for a warehouse packing position?: employees, sample - Work and Employment
  82. Hypersensitivity in the workplace: average, work, companies, moving - Work and Employment
  83. Teach for America what are the pros and cons?: debt, 2013, apply - Work and Employment
  84. When an employer requires you to stay at the hotel over the weekend.: employee, jobs - Work and Employment
  85. Does burning bridges REALLY matter?: temporary, employers, reputation, accountants - Work and Employment
  86. Wow everyone's quitting: employees, job openings, job, career - Work and Employment
  87. Slack is moving in: employees, employers, company, paid - Work and Employment
  88. Employment contract legal theory: employee, collect, profit, payment - Work and Employment
  89. Working 70 hour weeks, is this normal?: employee, average, profit, employer - Work and Employment
  90. Have you ever made a formal complaint about a lazy or dishonest coworker to management at work?: employee, interviews - Work and Employment
  91. Manager makes derogatory comments based on location of origin: employment, unemployed, job - Work and Employment
  92. Exit interview, tell the truth or let it go?: employees, temporary, employer - Work and Employment
  93. Well-paid jobs with less screen time?: 2013, real estate, accountants, career - Work and Employment
  94. how would you feel if manager quit on you?: job, company, pay - Work and Employment
  95. I quit my job without another job lined up :(: employment, consulting, applying - Work and Employment
  96. The struggle of leaving a cozy, well-paying, dead-end job: employees, credit card, interviewed - Work and Employment
  97. Ever had to wear an uncomfortable uniform for a job?: teenager, business - Work and Employment
  98. Laid off - how to handle notice period?: job hunting, employment, debt - Work and Employment
  99. Jobs that let you maintain your Fitness goals?: consulting, average, paid - Work and Employment
  100. Why Is The Excuse Of “Just Following Orders” Seen As Justifiable: employee, work - Work and Employment
  101. Performance Review Not Great: employee, job, pay, fired - Work and Employment
  102. July 5th: employees, work from home, companies, paid - Work and Employment
  103. Leaving job without a new one - Work and Employment
  104. Silicon Valley engineer trying to move to East Coast: interview, owner, employer - Work and Employment
  105. Employer refuses to offer work schedule?: employment, interviews, job, companies - Work and Employment
  106. AI created three times as many jobs as it killed last year: employment, degrees - Work and Employment
  107. Why Are Young People Pretending to Love Work?: employee, apply - Work and Employment
  108. Is becoming a Paralegal realistic from a paycheck and benefits standpoint?: employment, credit - Work and Employment
  109. People Who Tell You Just To Deal With It When You Have A Grievance About Your Job: employee, employer - Work and Employment
  110. FINRA Auditor: application, career, full time, benefits - Work and Employment
  111. Why do so many jobs where driving is clearly not an essential job duty require a driver's license?: employee, application - Work and Employment
  112. A conversation with a stranger about future jobs: percentage, career, companies - Work and Employment
  113. Another PTO what would you do?: license, employee, owner - Work and Employment
  114. To be out at work or not?: employees, references, jobs - Work and Employment
  115. coworker blew up and insulted me. tell our boss?: 2013, degree, employer - Work and Employment
  116. Reenetering the work force after taking care of family member: cover letters, applying - Work and Employment
  117. The Best Paying Non College Jobs?: employment, highest, degrees, college degree - Work and Employment
  118. How do you get a job in another state?: job offer, apply, interview - Work and Employment
  119. Would you be willing to do this for employer before leaving?: temporary, reputation - Work and Employment
  120. Coworker promoted to manager - now doesn't do of his old work: job, career - Work and Employment
  121. Should I just stick to finding job or join the military?: jobs, money - Work and Employment
  122. Career guidance: Dentistry vs. Finance vs. Engineering which would be the best fit for me?: employment, debt - Work and Employment
  123. What's an ideal office mix: jobs, companies, education, hire - Work and Employment
  124. How to Deal with Customers being condescending: real estate, employer, job - Work and Employment
  125. Best Jobs For An Introvert?: career, pay, office, places - Work and Employment
  126. My current salary only covers my rent: average, job, income - Work and Employment
  127. Should I go back to work after being out in FMLA?: employee, collect - Work and Employment
  128. Do you think sexual harassment is really that common in American employers?: percentage, teenager - Work and Employment
  129. Describe the IT systems you use in your workplace: employees, work, company - Work and Employment
  130. Trying to collect information for a lawsuit while employed: job offer, payment - Work and Employment
  131. I was assaulted at work. My boss did nothing. (WA): employee, employer - Work and Employment
  132. Why do senior employees always throw their weight around?: employer, job, company - Work and Employment
  133. How often do you have to hold back what you REALLY want to say to bosses and coworkers?: employees, tips - Work and Employment
  134. New job with little training...: employment, application, jobs, company - Work and Employment
  135. s How Much Money Costco Store Managers Make—It's More Than You Think: licenses, employees - Work and Employment
  136. Torn about current employer after one year: employee, consulting, transaction - Work and Employment
  137. Employee Cheated on Drug Test. What do I do?: sample, apply, employer - Work and Employment
  138. What’s a better job, McDonald’s or Walmart?: highest, unemployed, degree - Work and Employment
  139. Being excluded at work: credit, jobs, interest, business - Work and Employment
  140. How importantance do you place on job autonomy?: average, tips, owner - Work and Employment
  141. To remote that work at home - how many hours are you actually working?: employed, work from home - Work and Employment
  142. Why does employer need address of emergency contacts?: job, benefit, department - Work and Employment
  143. Sloths as coworkers: employees, job application, interview, application - Work and Employment
  144. Saw this on a job posting today: cover letters, employment, interview - Work and Employment
  145. Does the incompetence of your Company depress you?ibe: employees, consulting, interviewing - Work and Employment
  146. Proposed 5X hike in H1B: 2013, apply, temporary, visa - Work and Employment
  147. Hostility / Disrespect in the Workplace: employees, collect, paycheck, job - Work and Employment
  148. resignation letter: employment, apply, collect, unemployment - Work and Employment
  149. Shop Steward: employees, applying, job, pay - Work and Employment
  150. I hate this career path but I am too invested in it?: average, jobs - Work and Employment
  151. Should you use Linkedin?: consulting, owner, employers, job - Work and Employment
  152. Management wants the omelet without breaking the eggs.: IT job, collect, average - Work and Employment
  153. Getting Called For Jobs That You Didn't Apply For And Have NO Experience In: licenses, employer - Work and Employment
  154. Previous job causing me of grief: employee, percentage, employer - Work and Employment
  155. Is it bad to take two hours off of work a week because of therapy?: employee, employer - Work and Employment
  156. Co-Worker asked me to do part of her job (totally unrelated to mine): employee, work from home - Work and Employment
  157. Why do I have to train the new team?: employee, transaction, job - Work and Employment
  158. Mandatory thanking of peers: employees, job, office, good - Work and Employment
  159. U.S. paid vacation policy is embarrassing: Chart: job offers, employees, applying - Work and Employment
  160. Would you be concerned if you were me?: company, salary, hiring - Work and Employment
  161. Why should I stay in healthcare?: employees, credit, degree, remote job - Work and Employment
  162. Let's build an HR psycho requirement database: employees, applying, interview - Work and Employment
  163. Has gone through this company for Pre-Employment screening?: felony, collect, interviewer - Work and Employment
  164. I want MORE MONEY: middle class, job, careers, taxes - Work and Employment
  165. Job posting with shockingly low starting salary: employees, creditor, sample - Work and Employment
  166. Drive your own vehicle for work? What are you getting paid per mile?: employees, average - Work and Employment
  167. What are the repercussion for rescinding my acceptance from a civil service job?: job offer, credit - Work and Employment
  168. on a career for me! I need help!!!: degrees, degree - Work and Employment
  169. is why I hate buzzwords like committ, deliver: fund, owner - Work and Employment
  170. Do you ever fantasize about ghosting a long-term employer?: reputation, job - Work and Employment
  171. Cover letter for non-local applicants: cover letters, job hunting, offer, employee - Work and Employment
  172. Friend calls in sick after a week off. New job: employee, employers - Work and Employment
  173. schedule a disability: employment, apply, collect, application - Work and Employment
  174. Amazon Offers to Pay Employees $10,000 to Quit Their Jobs and Deliver Packages Instead: company, insurance - Work and Employment
  175. Empathy from manager?: employee, 2014, work, interest - Work and Employment
  176. More important, job title vs company?: employees, reputation, jobs, companies - Work and Employment
  177. The I have kids excuse for attendance problems: employee, college degree - Work and Employment
  178. Do you interrupt people to ask basic questions?: employees, job, company - Work and Employment
  179. Would you rather take a week vacation or have two extra long (4-5 day) weekends?: work, traveling - Work and Employment
  180. Has staffing in your department/division been cut in recent years?: employees, 2014 - Work and Employment
  181. Employment discrimination against older workers; film at 11!: jobs, companies, pay - Work and Employment
  182. Needy, Seeking Employees: sample, work, good, coworkers - Work and Employment
  183. Why are so many jobs crappy: employees, 2013, percentage, profit - Work and Employment
  184. I'm getting an offer to become a recruiter at a staffing agency in NYC: employees, interview - Work and Employment
  185. Weird feeling about promotion: apply, interview, find a job, career - Work and Employment
  186. Was my unpaid internship legal?: employee, credit, debt, job - Work and Employment
  187. Light Sensitivity in Cubicle: employee, tips, work, companies - Work and Employment
  188. Job referral from people you just met: analysis, companies, make money - Work and Employment
  189. Really nervous about giving my notice on Monday?: IT job, tips, references - Work and Employment
  190. Why have larger corporations devalued skillsets?: employees, apply, interviewing, owner - Work and Employment
  191. Our $25,000 Receptionist is mad that a company Accountant makes $75,000: employees, 2014, degree - Work and Employment
  192. New to USA with engineering degree: employment, job application, applying, application - Work and Employment
  193. Do you see many people fired at your employer? (Did they deserve it?): employees, average - Work and Employment
  194. Is in this situation at work (corporate stress)?: employee, apply - Work and Employment
  195. How can a perennial slacker like myself develop work ethic?: self employed, fund - Work and Employment
  196. The coming IT job apocalypse: Rise of the machines: employment, apply, analysis - Work and Employment
  197. Has this ever happened before? - Work and Employment
  198. Remote Work - Training and Learning: work from home, office, supervisor, department - Work and Employment
  199. New job search ... new state: 401k, employers, jobs, income - Work and Employment
  200. Your Stories: Getting Used To A Changing Schedule, Shift Work, Variable Hours: job, interest - Work and Employment