View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

1. Treadmill recomendations new/used $1-2K: treadmills, leg press, biking, training - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Weightlifting and clothing (pants): legs, bodybuilding, waist, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  3. I don't know how to maintain weight: gaining, eating, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  4. belong to Xsport Fitness: gym, workout, machines, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Spinning and knee pain: muscle, legs, workouts, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  6. How does this routine look?: muscle, bodybuilding, gaining, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  7. Yoga, Swimming, Gym: muscle, build, gaining, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Tendonitis - Poor form or just reality?: reduce, program, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Heart rate training myths... or not?: muscles, lift, bike, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Boxing and Knees: legs, leg press, punch, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Weight training while preparing for a fight (boxing): muscle, lifting, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Is this enough time?: muscles, build, drink, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  13. How much are Bally's paid in full memberships?: problems, extreme, Toronto - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Bowflex TreadClimber de-bunked?: burns, machines, calories, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Estimate Body Fat: muscle, fat loss, bodybuilding, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Has tried DDP Yoga?: workout, routine, diet, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  17. The declining quality of commercial exercise equipment: muscle, gym, building - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Does Own Malibu Pilates ?: purchase - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Boxing for Cardio: lift, gym, punch, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  20. Website that plans tailored workouts and replaces personal trainers :): bodybuilders, training, equipment - Exercise and Fitness
  21. This guy's got the moves!: rower, power - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Reebok Studio Clothing? (Dance/Yoga/Aerobics): running, women, shoulder, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Different workout everyday?: lifting, yoga, pushups, program - Exercise and Fitness
  24. Can recommend good workout dvds?: lose fat, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Separated shoulder rehab - lifting: muscle, gym, bench press, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Microcycle Lifting: bodybuilding, weight, pounds, normal - Exercise and Fitness
  27. Good upbeat Iheartradio station to use: working out - Exercise and Fitness
  28. More muscles: lifting, gym, benching, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  29. My shoulders: muscles, lifting, arms, press - Exercise and Fitness
  30. What is considered good for my age?: treadmill, average, minutes - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Workout music: gym, workouts, spinning, running - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Running on toes to relieve shin pains?: muscles, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  33. Which gym would you go with?: workout, cardio, classes, maintain - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Tarik Farooq wants advice to gain weight: muscles, lifting, build - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Functional Movement Screen: gym, exercises, better, daily - Exercise and Fitness
  36. How long should a diet last?: treadmill, calories, eating, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  37. How to gain weight without gaining weight in my stomach?: muscles, firm - Exercise and Fitness
  38. Good supersetting workout?: legs, arms, leg press, curl - Exercise and Fitness
  39. Can you make music with your muscles?: women - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Getting personal training certification: lifting weights, gym, programs, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Calf Cramp After a Marathon Run: muscle, legs, drink, training - Exercise and Fitness
  42. How to figure out my body fat?: wrist, waist, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Workout videos that are suitable for apartment life?: sore, muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  44. What is this called?: wrist, burn, calories, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  45. Has tried this: reviews, training, elliptical, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  46. What are of the exercises in this video?: muscles, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Hemp/chia/pea or Whey protein?: muscle, build, meat, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  48. Protein shakes and weight gain: muscles, lift, bodybuilding, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Kettlebell Workouts and: muscle, fat loss, lifting, build - Exercise and Fitness
  50. got good apps for pedometers: reviews, burn, training - Exercise and Fitness
  51. Is it normal: soreness, muscles, treadmill, versus - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Fitness Fluctuation: reduce, gain, calories, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  53. 54321workout.... .: losing, better, effective, month - Exercise and Fitness
  54. So I've got a 90 day challenge I'm competing in...: muscle, fat loss, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  55. 18 weeks of exercising: muscles, lift, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  56. For of out there struggling with what to DO in the gym: lift, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  57. P90x or 10 Minute Trainer, or another alternative?: yoga, reviews, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  58. First Olympic Weightlifting Competition + Cutting: meat, training, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  59. Precor AMT100i elliptical?: better, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  60. Yin Yoga: muscles, spin, thighs, area - Exercise and Fitness
  61. Questions on when to start working out again after injury?: soreness, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  62. YMCA - still the best: lift, gym, bodybuilders, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Cycling Experts -- Am I in over my head?: soreness, bike, versus - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Best Yoga Mat For carpet: body, pilates, girl, Sacramento - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Standup Paddleboarding - Exercise and Fitness
  66. feeling too blecchy: muscles, lifting, gyms, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Best elliptical for home use?: gyms, reduce, vs, trainers - Exercise and Fitness
  68. Wide shoulders: muscles, lifting, arms, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Wow! Beer is really great for gaining weight!: reduce, drink, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  70. on push ups: gym, pushups, wrist, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Workout: What did you do today: lifting, gym, treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Barefoot at Gym - What's your take: yoga, workouts, train - Exercise and Fitness
  73. Squats VS Deadlifts: muscles, lifting, reviews, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  74. The dissapearing old school.: lifting, gym, treadmills, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  75. the music in the ears issue.: gym, treadmill, bike, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  76. Fitness Project: gyms, eating, dumbbell, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  77. What does a proper warm-up entail?: muscles, lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Are 36in hips a good size?: muscles, waist, workout, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  79. Flat bench barbell press vs. Flat bench dumbbell press.: muscles, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Workout: how long is yours: sore, gym, training, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  81. Do you prefer skinny or slightly toned arms on girls?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Do you believe this?: muscle, gym, pushups, building - Exercise and Fitness
  83. gym curiosity. lets not be too serious ok?: training, machines, average - Exercise and Fitness
  84. What is your Fitness Regiment?: sore, lifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  85. lose weight? It's 80% diet and only 20% exercise.: gym, treadmills, sweating - Exercise and Fitness
  86. High school senior benches 700: muscles, lift, arms, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  87. How often should Lift Wieghts: muscles, losing fat, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  88. A smoking Yoga Teacher: class, body, healthy, headaches - Exercise and Fitness
  89. What is WRONG with my body shape??: muscle, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  90. RIP Joe Weider: muscle, gym, bodybuilding, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  91. injury when older: lifting weights, gym, pushups, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  92. You think fit women look masculine ?: muscles, lift, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Smoothie King: drink, fast, protein shake, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Feeling sick while running: gym, build, drink, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  95. Women: If interested in a guy at the gym, how do you get his: muscle, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Annoying Types of People at the Gym: lift, bodybuilding, sweating - Exercise and Fitness
  97. 210 lb one arm preacher curls - WTH?: curl, training, dumbbell - Exercise and Fitness
  98. How much did you spend on YOUR running shoes?: Reebok, runner, wave - Exercise and Fitness
  99. Excuses for not exercising and eating healthy.: soreness, muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  100. What is it like to be a male bodybuilder, in everyday life?: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Weight-gaining diet: muscle, lift, drink, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  102. Gym for dummies: sore, bodybuilder, bike, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  103. Eating/digesting before marathon (or other athletic event): drink, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  104. How do I get rid of lower abdominal fat?: muscle, treadmill, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Supersize vs Superskinny: fast, calories, eating, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  106. shin splits? calf pains when running: muscle, gym, treadmill, training - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Why do people think I'm anorexic?: drink, fast, gain, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Planet fitness versus all other fitness centers: muscles, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Does your life revolve around fitness?: lifting, gym, yoga, building - Exercise and Fitness
  110. Rest and Recovery (The overlooked factor): sore, muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Doing squats for a bigger butt?: muscles, lift, glute, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  112. Left arch hurts when I start walking. Goes away after few steps.: muscle, bicycle - Exercise and Fitness
  113. ? about insanity: muscles, fat loss, lift, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  114. I need running advice.: muscles, treadmill, build, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  115. tried to deadlift more than I could actually do.: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  116. Butt cellulite: lift, press, reduce, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  117. It's never too late to get a buff body! '60-year-old' fitness fanatic shows off...: muscle, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  118. to Women Who Are Attractive/In Shape: muscle, stomach, ab - Exercise and Fitness
  119. Best diet for working two full time jobs?????: muscle, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  120. My body image issue: soreness, muscles, firm, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Girls who lift uneffected weight amounts: muscles, lifting weights, gym, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  122. Extremely Overweight or Obese and never saw it: muscle, lifting, bikes - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Lifting Too Much at the Gym Makes You Look Older?: muscles, firm - Exercise and Fitness
  124. What do you look for in a protein powder?: muscle, reviews, build - Exercise and Fitness
  125. What were your starting weights? (lifting not bodyweight): muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Just want to dis-spell abit of a misconception: lift, gym, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  127. exercise program: gym, yoga, reviews, build - Exercise and Fitness
  128. Why is my stomach big?: muscles, firm up, lifting weights, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  129. Surgery for torn meniscus: how long before I will be back to normal fitness routine?: lift, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Is this an workout?: muscles, fat loss, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  131. What motivates you?!: yoga, working out, training, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Me at the Gym: treadmills, arms, sweating, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Intervals, Max Heart Rate: lifting, gym, treadmills, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Home Gym Recommendations, $1,000 Budget: muscle, weightlifting, treadmill, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  135. How often does late growth spurt happens to girls?: eat, skinny, average - Exercise and Fitness
  136. Am I healthy?: muscle, lift, treadmill, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Love handles....: lose fat, lift, pushups, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Best exercises to build core strength: sore, muscles, lifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  139. Drinking a tea/tablespoon of coconut/olive oil daily, is it a good idea?: drink, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Beginner tips: soreness, muscle, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  141. How long for 1 mile?: weightlifting, treadmill, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  142. What to do when I'm not allowed to do much?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Post Workout Soreness Help.: muscle, lifting, pushups, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  144. Cardo exercises ideas to prevent boredom?: lifting, gym, treadmill, bicycle - Exercise and Fitness
  145. Really interesting NY Times Article - The Fat Trap: muscles, firm - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Can You Do Crunches Standing Up?: legs, reduce, glute, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Running 5k with a baby: fast, runner, lean, best - Exercise and Fitness
  148. Best Fitness Sites/Forums: muscles, lifting weights, gym, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Exercise while sick: gym, yoga, pushups, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  150. Curls in the squat rack: lift, gym, press, curling - Exercise and Fitness
  151. I've been working out since I was in high school couple day a week every week, but I could never gain “real” weight.: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  152. How much weight should i lose?: muscle, eat, diet, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  153. New years resolution idiots at the gym: treadmill, curls, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Is this a mental disorder?: lifting weights, gym, drink, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  155. WHAT am I doing wrong?: muscles, weightlifting, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  156. My Best Squat Was 440 for 8 to 12 reps: lifting, legs, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  157. Aerobic exercise trumps resistance training for weight and fat loss: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  158. Getting fit but not losing weight: muscle, losing fat, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  159. Bikrim yoga: building, workout, run, classes - Exercise and Fitness
  160. Alternative Solution For Losing Fats - What do you think?: lose fat, bikes - Exercise and Fitness
  161. Carrying gear around in the gym.: weightlifting, wrist, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  162. Frustrated over winter weight gain. Slower metabolism to blame?: treadmill, burn, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Tightening Up Loose Skin: muscles, firm up, gym, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  164. 15 Mile Run..60 Mile Bike Ride...+ Weight Training...D A I L Y...Ladies and Gentlemen, THE HUMAN MACHINE-David Goggins: routine, body - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Your toughest workout?: sore, lift, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  166. Strength Training Gave Me a Ghetto Booty and Cellulite: muscle, lift, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Hand and wrist gear (accesories): lifting, gym, workout, train - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Best Minimalist Workout: lift, pushups, press, trainer - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Good snacks in the dorm?: muscle, drink, gaining, burning - Exercise and Fitness
  170. I want to eat junk food: reduce, eating, stomach, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Why are high rep kipping pull ups performed in crossfit?: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  172. Isn't bike riding a good way to lose weight?: lifting weights, gym, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  173. The gallon of water phenomenon.: muscles, gym, bodybuilding, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Is diet necessary?: muscle, lose fat, weightlifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  175. Not sure if I have my form correct for deadlifts: soreness, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  176. Best running pants if you have junk in the trunk (ladies): firm, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Can I lose weight and tone with just swimming exercise?: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  178. Wii Fit with balanceboard: gym, yoga, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Harassment at the Gym: lift, workouts, training, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Upper body exercises with bad wrists: lift, gym, pushup, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  181. recommended cardio for disc herniation: muscles, lifting, legs, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Recommendations..I don't want to join a gym: treadmill, pushups, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Amino Energy Drink really works !!!: muscles, lifting weights, gym, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  184. Eating before working out: muscles, lifting, gym, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Is it acceptable for men to be overweight but not women?: gain, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  186. Can you touch your toes?: yoga, legs, class, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  187. Need Advice about a Half Marathon tomorrow!!!: building, gain, training - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Should I buy a treadmill Or a Elliptical for my apt???: muscles, gyms - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Trainer Nia Shanks says no to bikini pics.: lift, gyms, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Why doesn't weightlifting burn fat?: muscle, lose fat, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Who does crossfit?: lifting, gym, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  192. What is 'cutting' with regard to weightlifter lingo: muscles, losing fat, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  193. Heavier weights or more reps?: muscle, lifting, arms, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Why waiting to make a change is NOT the answer: working out, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  195. Dance Benefits: body, results, Chicago, senior - Exercise and Fitness
  196. Never Give Up - Exercise and Fitness
  197. Random Running Tips & Tricks: treadmill, press, training, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  198. The Science of Addictive Food - Exercise and Fitness
  199. Magical weight loss elixer discovered!!! - Science Daily: calories, eating, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  200. Does Own Core Body: yoga, workout, pilates, buying - Exercise and Fitness