View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28

1. Weird left wrist problem when I do certain forearm exercises: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Best Home Elliptical?: gym, reviews, glute, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  3. Strength to pull a pickup truck: lifting weights, working out, train, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  4. Yoga Benefit: muscle, lift, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Soylent instead of food: eating, protein, supplements, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  6. Amazing Mom Video: routine, weight, girl, flex - Exercise and Fitness
  7. Shirts for bodybuilders?: bodybuilding, workout, female, better - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Need advice on bulking / cutting: muscle, lifting weights, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  9. T25 and other Beachbody workouts - making me sick?: lift, bike, trainer - Exercise and Fitness
  10. pre workout nutrition: lift, gym, calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  11. new weightloss/bodybuilding gadget out lately?: pushup, workout, body - Exercise and Fitness
  12. PiYo: muscle, gym, yoga, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Quickest way to more pushups: soreness, muscle, arms, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  14. HIT v. aerobic?: sore, muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  15. : weight, body, lean, clothes - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Sometimes I get sick the next day after running on the treadmill: gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  17. What time did you have your last workout?: lifting weights, press, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Lazy/dirty bulk recovery: muscle, lifting weights, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Ways to work on form/upper body so squats aren't hurting?: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  20. How to improve cardio with asthma?: reduce, eating, runner, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  21. Planet Beach: gym, yoga, burning, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Obesity: The Post Mortem: A Netflix Original Obesity: The Post Mortem: stomach, body - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Simple, Accurate Wearable Wrist (or) Pocket Pedometer: arms, waist, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  24. I consumed earlier a Gatorade Pre-Game Fuel pouch before hitting the gym an hour ago: soreness, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Incorporating cardio: muscle, lifting weights, build, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Pilates Reformer which one is the best?: equipment, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  27. Maxi Climber?: muscles, reviews, legs, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  28. 10 lb dumbell workout: lifting, bench press, punch, curl - Exercise and Fitness
  29. Hand Gripper exercise: gym, curl, wrist, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Trying to get back strength after hip surgery.: lift, bike, exercising - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Trying to Avoid the Dreadmill....: gym, treadmills, bike, program - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Weight Lifting and Rest Week's...: gym, treadmill, bike, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  33. How to duplicate Pilates Reformer moves to Pilates mat?: muscles, lift, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Naim Suleymanoglu, 3-time Olympic gold weightlifter known as 'Pocket Hercules,' dead at 50: strength, drinking - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Distance runners: Help me set an ambitious but realistic half marathon goal.: muscle, build - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Leg Press Squats: muscles, legs, meat, bigger - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Mental Illness and wokring out.: yoga, bike, fast, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  38. Smart Watch/Fitbit that uses HR to Calculate Calories Burned: heart rate, purchase - Exercise and Fitness
  39. What do I do now ?: muscles, lifting, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  40. 300 Meter Sprint...Advive and Feedback...: muscles, treadmill, pushups, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Is nerd fitness good?: lifting, pushups, build, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Frontflip/backflip: lifting, train, run, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  43. I think I hit a fitness plateau. What can I do about it: lifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Getting back into the lifestyle after being away: gym, treadmill, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  45. What should i expect in 3 months: muscle, lift, gain, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Losing Weight - People think I got a new haircut?: different - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Why Am I Breathing So Much Easier Now?: muscle, reduce, train - Exercise and Fitness
  48. Cardio benies: lifting, shape, lean, better - Exercise and Fitness
  49. can a person get the same benefits of swimming with another form of exercise?: muscles, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Photographer Creates Crazy Time-Lapse of Two Record-Setting Rock Climbers: class, walk, great - Exercise and Fitness
  51. tell me how my routine is: muscles, fat loss, lifting, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Nordictrack X22i: reviews, treadmills, workout, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Handstands: lift, gym, pushups, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Deep Tissue Massages and Intense Exercises: gym, workout, routine, better - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Home Gym: building, weights, sets, how much - Exercise and Fitness
  56. How to lose weight and gain muscle: lifting weights, treadmill, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  57. Men’ athletic shorts with drawstring and zippered pockets?: waist, better, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  58. Buy weights: dumbbell, best, buying, Walmart - Exercise and Fitness
  59. Does have a hard time exercising because of asthma?: treadmill, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  60. Did I over work out: muscle, arms, days, hurts - Exercise and Fitness
  61. Weight lifting and antibiotics...: sore, gym, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  62. How often are you supposed to change your protein shaker bottle?: bodybuilding, lean - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Wallking socks recommendations?: vs, working out, eating, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Thinking about dancing lessons: programs, classes, increasing, expensive - Exercise and Fitness
  65. I was able to do about 10 pull ups max last week now i do: soreness, muscle - Exercise and Fitness
  66. How does one remember the routines when working out with a personal trainer?: gym, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Lifting And Abnormally High Liver Function Results: muscles, protein, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  68. Bodybuilder DIES after breaking neck during attempted backflip: bodybuilding, working out, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Study finds who are 'fat but fit' still have increased risk of heart disease: lift, benching - Exercise and Fitness
  70. what's the difference of whey and diesel whey?: muscles, bodybuilders, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Losing Interest in My Workouts: muscles, gym, yoga, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Something like 60%+ of all Gym Memberships go Unused: treadmill, bench press, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  73. Overweight exercise instructor: gym, yoga, squats, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  74. A supplement for joints (knees and ankles)?: building, workouts, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Have a for runners heart rate: treadmill, legs, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  76. The Squat Magic: reviews, build, weights, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  77. what is aikido: workout, training, boxing, classes - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Lot of my peers putting on significant weight in mid-30's: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  79. For of you that balance lifting with MMA/martial arts...: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Do Millennials Actually go to the gym to workout?: weightlifting, yoga, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  81. Too Much Delt Work, Not Enough External Rotation: weightlifting, biceps, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Protein; 1 heaping scoop. Why not make the scoop bigger?: training, weight, better - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Best Plant Protein; Hemp, Whey, Pea or Rice?: muscle, reduce, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Running - Bottom of my Knees in Terrible Pain: legs, biking, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  85. What is worse? (2 situations): burn, working out, eating, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Golfer’s elbow from weight training?: lifting weights, curling, build, wrist - Exercise and Fitness
  87. How to gain weight fast ?: muscle, lifting, gym, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  88. Is it normal that your heart rate immediately goes down once the exercise ceases?: fast, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Heart issues makes it hard to do light exercise: fast, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  90. Double Workout: lifting, gym, gain, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Are boxers/MMA/other fighters generally built on extreme cardio with muscle on top? Ideal combat build?: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Thoughts on Orange Theory or F45: lifting weights, gym, yoga, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  93. PT test advice: sore, muscles, lifting, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  94. 10,000 Steps: gain, workouts, trainer, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  95. Self Conscience about my body, looking to tone up.. tips? [PIC INCLUDED]: lifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Exercise Test: wrist, routine, running, recommended - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Can dumbells help me build a passable physique?: lifting, gym, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  98. Better to eat before or after a workout?: gym, bodybuilders, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  99. where to find bodybuilders (to date): muscle, gym, bodybuilding, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Congrats to Desiree Linden, first US woman to win Boston since 1985: training, skinny - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Women's workout pants/leggings/tights: yoga, waist, vs, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  102. I've become a creature of habit: gym, bench press, building, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  103. Skinny-fat, how do you lose muffin top-love handles?: gym, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  104. Best shoes?: lifting, reviews, Reebok, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Americans Are Exercising More, But Obesity Is Still On The Rise: CDC: losing fat, firm - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Will following the advice of a physical therapist really cure my bad back?: muscle, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  107. 288-pound woman becomes heaviest to run a marathon and aims for Ironman: 'It's about visibility': treadmill, train - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Exercise while at work during nightshift?: lift, yoga, treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Lat Pulldowns: lifting, curls, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  110. Can you naturally get his legs without juice/genetics?: lifting, leg press, bicycles - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Drinking Water--Constantly Going to Bathroom: muscles, drink, stomach, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  112. Crossfit - tell me the truth: muscle, lifting, gym, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  113. Walking Books: treadmills, NYC, walker, hour - Exercise and Fitness
  114. Will I get defined quads/hams using the leg press (with the plates): muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  115. What should I do ?: muscle, losing fat, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  116. 100 push ups: pushups, gain, eating, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  117. Respect for running: pushups, biking, burning, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  118. What's a good alternative to white bread?: eating, weight, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  119. Fat, unhealthy Americans...: skinny, stomach, lose weight, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  120. How long does it take to go from flabby to toned thighs ?: muscles, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Man gets caught awkwardly pumping iron: gym, treadmill, training - Exercise and Fitness
  122. flexibility,: yoga, build, bicycle, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Who eats before they work out?: lifting weights, gym, bodybuilders, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  124. Who would win a fight: the 18 year old you or the 40 year old you?: versus, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  125. Are pullups an exercise you can do 2-days in a row?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Is it dangerous to snort supplements?: bodybuilder, workout, supplement, results - Exercise and Fitness
  127. I'm Losing Tone and I'm 5 weeks Post-OP: muscles, lifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  128. This Is the Oldest Age You Can Possibly Live To: gym, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  129. loosing interest in working out.: gym, biking, program, train - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Maintaining a fit body: muscle, lifting, yoga, program - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Can resistance bands: muscle, lift, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Best way to re-start an exercise regime?: muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  133. BMI better indicator than body fat for indicating CV disease (?): muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  134. cured back pain through excercise?: sore, muscles, lifting, building - Exercise and Fitness
  135. curbing their protein intake?: muscle, lifting, bike, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  136. Work on your weaknesses?: muscle, lifting weights, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Exercising in public with no shirt on: bikes, running, beach - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Crunch Fitness - reviews, opinions,: gym, fast, run - Exercise and Fitness
  139. Is The New Generation Of Anabolic Steroids Safer, Or ...: gym, bodybuilding, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Need to cut weight (short term): waist, burning, workout, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Bodybuilder Rich Piana fighting for life - reports: muscle, bodybuilding, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  142. Teens exercise as much as 60 year olds!: muscle, building, stationary bike - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Get A Good Stretching: gym, yoga, legs, trainers - Exercise and Fitness
  144. My Korean Husband transformation (not mine): training, eating, weight, bodyweight - Exercise and Fitness
  145. working out 2x per day or 1x daily: muscles, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  146. What do u think the main reasons are why so much of society is obese or overweight: fast, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  147. What's the best looking/most sustainable/useful physique for a man?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  148. 50 push ups in 2 minutes (6 week's to train): muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Are people in US really so overweight: women, extreme, California - Exercise and Fitness
  150. Australian Bodybuilder ODs On Protein: lift, shakes, supplement, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  151. What's your exercise program/routine? Post it: muscle, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Famous fitness superstar Rich Piana is dead at 26.: bodybuilder, beach, body - Exercise and Fitness
  153. Getting bored at the gym: lifting weights, treadmill, bike, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  154. After more healthy snack options: meat, working out, calories, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Machines to Avoid: muscles, lift, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  156. How many miles per week?: treadmill, training, running, body - Exercise and Fitness
  157. Cheat days: gaining, burns, workouts, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  158. I want to burn fat and get toned, but dont know where to start?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  159. What sports are you good/bad at: weightlifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  160. This Happens to Your Stomach Fat When You Plank - 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Do Plank Daily: muscles, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  161. At age 59 can I still improve my core strength? (Kettlebell related): muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  162. There's more evidence that one type of exercise is the closest thing to a miracle drug that we have: lose fat, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Exercising barefoot is better, who agrees ?: muscles, lifting, gym, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  164. So I caught a Staph infection from my gym: yoga, treadmill, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  165. I haven't exercised in months, it's killing me. ?: muscle, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  166. Fat Loss: muscles, firm, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Keto help: muscle, lift, building, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Best exercises to do if you want a VISIBLE 6-pack??: muscles, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Belly fats: muscle, reduce, calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Elliptical or treadmill if you are just starting an exercise program: gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Looking for a comprehensive bodybuilding website that can help me learn proper form: lifting, press - Exercise and Fitness
  172. Building lean muscle on a vegetarian diet?: gym, glute, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  173. What do you snack on and actually get full: muscle, reduce, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Waist: muscle, build, gain, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  175. Stepped up exercise and have sinus headache and clogged ears?: gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  176. News, New York gym offering naked workout classes — just in time for your New Year's resolutions: treadmill, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  177. How to lose fat but not weight: muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  178. Negative effects of strenuous exercise: gym, treadmill, bike, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Age Is Just A Number ~ ;): muscles, weightlifting, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Is the technology actually helping us?: gyms, treadmill, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  181. One armed pull up: gym, bodybuilding, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Healthy meals on the go: muscle, fast, meat, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Advice needed on brands of weight lifting gloves: lifting weights, gym, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  184. What motivates someone to get into great shape?: muscles, lifting weights, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  185. No pain, no gain Is that true?: soreness, muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  186. Pre-Foreign Trip Exercise Routines?: reduce, working out, training, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  187. Best low impact workout for increasing strength, flexibility and cardio - Under 30 minutes: yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Pre/Post workout drinks, are they useful?: muscles, gym, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Fat loss / maintaining muscle: muscles, lift, gym, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  190. What to do with back pain??: lifting, yoga, legs, exercises - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Thinking of quitting gym: treadmill, stationary bike, gain, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Are fitbits/apple watches a waste of money for working out? what are the best fitness apps?: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  193. When is it necessary to use a workout belt to protect your back?: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Confused about running....help: muscles, lifting, yoga, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  195. The Value of Extreme Yoga: muscle, legs, reduce, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  196. 60's dancercize/exercise videos to buy?: yoga, runner, average, increase - Exercise and Fitness
  197. Do Both: Body and Mind Workouts: training, running, exercising, woman - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Bodybuilding site: workout - Exercise and Fitness
  199. NordicTrack treadmill built in workout details?: program, workouts, training, running - Exercise and Fitness
  200. Complementary Proteins: Why you don’t need complete proteins at every meal.: bodybuilding, eat - Exercise and Fitness