View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. News, Study says being a bit overweight is risky.: diet, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Squats: soreness, muscles, legs, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  3. diet tips.: drink, fast, burn, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  4. nitrocut: sweating, eating, supplements, body - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Running: muscle, treadmill, workout, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  6. just an observation...: gym, calories, weight, class - Exercise and Fitness
  7. Lose belly fat and gain muscle, can it be done?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Ballys Total Fitness membership on credit report?: gym, fast, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Frozen Yogurt: eating, skinny, body, healthy - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Losing fat =/= losing weight: muscle, lift, skinny, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Someone care to explain this to me......: muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Whats your workout music?: lifting, cardio, personal - Exercise and Fitness
  13. I don't quite understand the Tabata workout: lifting, pushups, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Infections from Gym Equipment?: legs, working out, train, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Used exercise equipment?: machines, power - Exercise and Fitness
  16. spin instructors out there?: gym, bikes, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  17. Man, never jump rope would be difficult: pushup, building, burning - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Tell me about Wind Sprints, are they effective?: treadmill, fast, program - Exercise and Fitness
  19. where can I learn power cleans?: lift, training, best, correct - Exercise and Fitness
  20. News, FDA Considers Lap-Band Surgery for the Less Obese: reduce, glute, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  21. News, High School Student Dies Lifting Weights.: bench press, pounds, Wisconsin - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Losing Weight Too Easily: legs, fast, meat, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  23. compression shorts ?: running, weight, women, loose - Exercise and Fitness
  24. recommend a Tai Chi DVD to follow: sleep - Exercise and Fitness
  25. News, Man runs 365 marathons in 365 Days: running, heart, shape, schedule - Exercise and Fitness
  26. P90X - what's in the box/who should do it?: lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  27. Top 10 Fitness Trends for 2011: healthy, Albany, nutrition - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Fitness Boot Camps?: training, eating, weight, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  29. Farell's Extreme Bodyshaping: program, workouts, training, boxing - Exercise and Fitness
  30. 5 Day workout sched - make sense?: muscles, lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Fitness: Chicago - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Update on my progress: gain, workouts, calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  33. Vacation Tips: treadmills, pushups, stationary bikes, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Need Mouthguard Help: muscles, lifting weights, punch, burns - Exercise and Fitness
  35. MP3 For Aerobics: workouts, series, personal - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Do you feel dizzy after a handstand? - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Body for Life: program, results, Florida, great - Exercise and Fitness
  38. Zumba Wii and weight loss: gym, wrist, sweating, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  39. 8 Minute ABS- Really DO work! Check out my results!: workout, great - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Lifting at home: muscles, gym, push-ups, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Trying Yoga and NO Balance: muscles, build, training, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  42. I Used To Be Fat - TV Show on MTV: machines, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Jacob's Ladder: gym, workout, best, problems - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Treadmill: calories, heart, measure, distance - Exercise and Fitness
  45. Manual Treadmill: gym, treadmills, workout, elliptical - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Running Across America: walking, great - Exercise and Fitness
  47. starting p90x... pull up: gym, curls, program, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  48. Celeb (Ryan Reynolds) nutrition plan. What do you think?: muscles, building, training - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Try this: yoga, routine, minutes, great - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Got Snow?: biking, workout, running, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  51. Cenegenics: program, gain, shape, results - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Bulking eating questions: muscle, lifting, bodybuilder, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Herb-A-Life: lift, workout, shakes, great - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Supreme 90 Days: program, workouts, exercises, purchase - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Is this math correct?: lifting, press, shakes, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  56. Muay Thai: workout, tone, boxing, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  57. How do you mix it up: lift, gym, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  58. Fruit Dinner: gym, fast, eating, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  59. The Fat Burning Heart Rate Zone: muscles, lose fat, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  60. Planet Fitness vs Anytime Fitness: muscle, gym, running, exercising - Exercise and Fitness
  61. Help with abs?drinks and such: gym, bench press, build, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Two questions...: soreness, muscles, working out, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  63. What detergent do you use?: gain, machines, strength, woman - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Kickboxing: classes, better, Raleigh, Durham - Exercise and Fitness
  65. News, 80-year-old clocks 39,000 miles on foot.: routine, runner, maintain, woman - Exercise and Fitness
  66. What do you know about Extreme Work Out?: muscles, workout, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  67. beginning exerciser: muscles, weightlifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  68. Pain in side of left leg while running: muscles, legs, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Post pictures of your physique or before and after pictures.: weight, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  70. Why Do You Exercise Daily?: gain, workout, lose weight, healthy - Exercise and Fitness
  71. what to eat,how to exercise--- help :): muscle, lose fat, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  72. What kind of outfits work well for this?: muscles, gym, body - Exercise and Fitness
  73. Kinect wth Xbox: workout, best, buy, sports - Exercise and Fitness
  74. So I burned 25 calories on machine...: muscles, glute, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Am I losing weight?: working out, eating, run, increase - Exercise and Fitness
  76. upright exercise bike (indoor): reviews, bikes, spin, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Owww! My back!: muscles, firm, treadmill, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  78. States’ Lawmakers Turn to the Dangers of Distracted Pedestrians: train, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  79. Bob Harper's Inside Out Method DVD'S: yoga, burn, workout, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Fitness Getaway or Vacation Boot Camp: bicycle, programs, cycling, great - Exercise and Fitness
  81. Is using an Inversion Table to hang upside down on ?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  82. amatur boxers: gym, training, boxing, classes - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Been having a Michael Phelps diet pre-workout: gym, workouts, train - Exercise and Fitness
  84. need advice not a runner: gym, build, fast, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  85. bike trailers for children: build, bicycle, training, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Speech Therapy: Have you ever try: gain, best, why, different - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Good inline skate brands?: buying, rollerblade, skating, skates - Exercise and Fitness
  88. Workout: muscle, gym, treadmill, build - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Working out when you're sick??: muscle, lift, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  90. Destined to be overweight?: gym, treadmill, reduce, building - Exercise and Fitness
  91. I HAAaate P90x chest and back...help!: muscle, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Recovery Drink ...necessary and what would be ideal?: sore, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Is Tabata supposed to be this brutal if doing a few reps?: soreness, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Jack LaLanne dies: lifting weights, pushups, building, program - Exercise and Fitness
  95. Elliptical or Trendmill?: gym, treadmills, programs, trainers - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Snacking: drink, program, calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Slowest part of the day at gyms?: lifting, gym, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  98. Chafing when running: waist, women, buy, hand - Exercise and Fitness
  99. Alcohol, calories and weight loss: reduce, building, drink, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Battle of the Heavy Weights....the best lift for size and strength: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  101. How many protein shakes a day?: soreness, muscle, lifting, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  102. I Need This Exercise Outfit: working out, shape, woman, healthy - Exercise and Fitness
  103. Who is more in shape?: pounds, body, women, testosterone - Exercise and Fitness
  104. to all you gym nuts and junkies:Am I doing something wrong?: treadmill, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Do guys spend 1/2 their time working chest and arms: lifting weights, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Need opinions: muscles, lift, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Full Body vs. Split Training: muscles, lift, legs, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Running with a hydration pack: drink, waist, weight, female - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Help!! I need to strengthen my core!! Suggestions?: soreness, muscles, firm up - Exercise and Fitness
  110. Running through the cemetry: woman, knees, best, walk - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Help me for exercising properly.: muscle, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  112. 5K Training: muscle, gym, build, program - Exercise and Fitness
  113. Blog of my P90X Journey: sore, yoga, push-ups, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  114. My weight loss goals and my ideal weight.: muscle, waist, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  115. What motivates you to work out?: lift, bench press, reduce, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  116. How do I GAIN weight?: building, drink, burn, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  117. What is a good workout if you cannot twist or bounce?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  118. Confused about stunted weight loss three weeks in: muscle, fat loss, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  119. Why does it seem nearly impossible?: reduce, bike, vs, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  120. MMA Fighter vs KUNG FU? is KF effective ina real fight??: building, class - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Building upper extremities?: muscle, lifting, pushups, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  122. obsessed with weight loss: yoga, eating, tone, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Why do legs stay sore for so long?: soreness, muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  124. A Tale of Two Creatine Powders: muscles, punch, bodybuilding, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  125. How to get ripped?: muscles, lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Leaving a towel on a machine: gym, machines, cardio, exercises - Exercise and Fitness
  127. Help, Need advice on everything: sore, lifting weights, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  128. If you use protein powder, what one do you use?: muscle, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  129. Help! I need Good athletic socks: biking, working out, running, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  130. thoughts? resistance/weight training: muscles, lifting weights, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  131. How much water do you drink in a day?: better, minimum, fluid - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Can I lose weight if I only go to the gym three times a week?: fast, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  133. How do you do HIIT at home?: muscle, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  134. News, U.S. adults eat 150 pounds of sugar/yr.: meat, weight, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  135. 15 Year old workout.: muscles, lifting, pushups, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  136. How important are push-ups?: muscles, lifting, pushups, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  137. normal after starting resistance training?: muscles, gym, gaining, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Martial Arts for on the Autistic Spectrum: yoga, building, training - Exercise and Fitness
  139. I'm feeling unusually tired and fatigued: drink, eating, weight, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Really sore neck muscles: gym, arms, eating, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Protein powder to last a long time: drink, effects, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  142. Personal Trainer Worth it?: muscle, weightlifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  143. News, More Jane Fonda exercise videos on the way.: workouts, diet, body - Exercise and Fitness
  144. Powerlifters vs. bodybuilders: muscle, lifting, bodybuilding, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  145. Workout intensity makes all the difference: muscle, lifting weights, building, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  146. What supplements/vitamins do you take? How do they work?: muscle, building - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Running shoes that can withstand a 5k marathon?: treadmill, Reebok, training - Exercise and Fitness
  148. Losing weight in the face: lose fat, lifting, fast, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  149. How long takes you for 1 mile?: fast, workout, training, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  150. What do you exercise for?: yoga, waist, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  151. First half marathon,: drink, fast, programs, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Why breathe through your nose?: muscles, reduce, burn, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  153. about Ab Training: muscles, lifting, legs, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Guys do Yoga?: muscles, lifting, gym, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Kettle bells: sore, gym, build, program - Exercise and Fitness
  156. When a Man Masturbates hours later after a workout from building his muscles, does he lose muscles?: training, body - Exercise and Fitness
  157. Dont have just a goal, have a plan and STICK TO IT!!!: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  158. Training for being in the mountains at higher elevations: muscles, treadmill, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  159. Why do I get cramps in my side when I run?: muscles, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  160. How many push-ups/press-ups can you do?: pushups, bench press, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  161. Gym Pet Peeves: muscle, treadmill, curls, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  162. Kids on fitness equipment at thrift store.: arms, bike, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Theory about Female Fat- What do you think?: reduce, drink, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  164. Should you exercise if you feel constantly feeling crappy?: muscle, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Creatine Supplement: muscles, lifting weights, gym, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  166. Is it to have workout plan that will help me get bigger butt without making my thighs thicker?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Steroids and hormones: muscles, lifting, bodybuilding, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Lets have a new reality TV show - DIET CHALLENGE!: programs, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  169. continued lower back pain: muscles, yoga, legs, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Do you use the shower at the gym?: yoga, working out, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Changing up routine after P90X: muscle, gym, treadmills, program - Exercise and Fitness
  172. The Dreadmill and YOU...: treadmill, bicycle, fast, uneven - Exercise and Fitness
  173. Women walking into the men's locker room: gyms, building, class - Exercise and Fitness
  174. I'm dying of boredom on the elliptical....: gym, treadmills, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  175. do you prefer to exercise indoors or outdoors?: gym, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  176. good ways to increase Bench and over head press?: muscles, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Hamstrings seem weak: muscles, lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  178. Ms 150: legs, biking, programs, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  179. . . .lacking stamina?: sore, push-ups, workouts, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Everything you need to know about fitness right: muscles, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  181. 50 years old...: gym, yoga, working out, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Need help gaining muscle mass: sore, muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Weight Gain with birth control: muscle, lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  184. for runners/joggers: bicycles, uneven, knee, how much - Exercise and Fitness
  185. tell me people do NOT do this for weightloss: fast, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  186. The New Year Resolution Crowds are Back at the Gym: treadmills, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  187. How many miles do you run per week?: treadmill, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Was I out of line?: gym, training, cardio, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  189. for personal trainers: programs, workout, training, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Want to avoid getting bulky -- Is P90 (not X) good for this?: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Race Recommendation - Army 10 Miler: runner, marathon, great, hour - Exercise and Fitness
  192. News, Ikea gives bikes to U.S. workers: bicycles, results, woman - Exercise and Fitness
  193. private ballet teachers in los angeles?: train, classes, Arizona, area - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Kempo workout for p90x...looking for similar videos: boxing - Exercise and Fitness
  195. fast and easy get in shape exercise videos: stretch - Exercise and Fitness
  196. A new device for the runner and hard trainer.......: bicycles, elliptical - Exercise and Fitness
  197. News, Consumer Reports Insights: Health clubs harbor hidden dangers.: gyms, maintain, problems - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Bosu Ball: reviews, purchase - Exercise and Fitness
  199. Avesil? - Exercise and Fitness
  200. News, Runners Can Now Calculate Calories Needed For Energy.: marathon, sports - Exercise and Fitness