View Full Version: Atheism and Agnosticism Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

1. Celebrating Pi Day & making a difference: debate, America, science - Atheism and Agnosticism
  2. My Youtube Video (rant about god creating satan): atheists, moral, faith - Atheism and Agnosticism
  3. Why atheists to dilute the God of Abraham not pagan gods?: believe, scientific - Atheism and Agnosticism
  4. Religious Landscape Survey: believe, Jesus, godless, atheists - Atheism and Agnosticism
  5. Life is Not for Atheists in Egypt: atheist, Islam, living - Atheism and Agnosticism
  6. Mineral Evolution: experience, bible, God, Earth - Atheism and Agnosticism
  7. Agree with the Catholic church decision on gays: believe, Christ, bible - Atheism and Agnosticism
  8. Apologists' Responses to Objections: believe, priests, debate, contradiction - Atheism and Agnosticism
  9. Absolutely amazing documentary about ancient temple technology!: worship, attend, demons - Atheism and Agnosticism
  10. Listen and feel the goose bumps: Christ, choice, atheists, worship - Atheism and Agnosticism
  11. The united awareness: pray, God, difference, create - Atheism and Agnosticism
  12. So how should we Infidels deal with Machette attacks?: Christ, atheists, agnostics - Atheism and Agnosticism
  13. Religion Terms (Antichrist, Hell, Rapture) and Diet Figure Prominently in Web Searches in the Hardest Places to Live: believe, blood - Atheism and Agnosticism
  14. Fashionable vs. Unfashionable Creationism: meaning, believe, scientific, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  15. Atheists in Congress: believe, debate, Christ, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  16. Jews and atheism: believe, debate, Christ, choice - Atheism and Agnosticism
  17. David Brooks on secularism: meaning, believe, Christ, atheists - Atheism and Agnosticism
  18. Agnostic couple Vs. Her Religous Family...: believe, Christ, choices - Atheism and Agnosticism
  19. Favorite atheist videos: evidence, demons, existence - Atheism and Agnosticism
  20. Inspirational thoughts from Humanists / Atheists / Agnostics / Skeptics / Scientists........: believe, born, punishment - Atheism and Agnosticism
  21. City Data - Church Density maps: Jesus, atheist, agnostics, faith - Atheism and Agnosticism
  22. Agnostic in Alcoholics Anonymous: believe, Christ, atheist, prayer - Atheism and Agnosticism
  23. Controversy in Australia: pay for counselors or chaplains: contradiction, atheists, faith - Atheism and Agnosticism
  24. Life Itself Roger Ebert documentary: believe, born, religion - Atheism and Agnosticism
  25. Why people see (or feel) ghosts: believe, experience, atheists - Atheism and Agnosticism
  26. Signed Up For My Fall Classes: Christ, godless, atheist, Satan - Atheism and Agnosticism
  27. Atheist Anti Discrimination law: debate, Christ, gay, religion - Atheism and Agnosticism
  28. The irony of beggars who are Jesus followers: believe, Creator, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  29. Humor, Ted Cruz converting many to atheism?: Jesus, miracle, create - Atheism and Agnosticism
  30. Have a Easter: believe, Jewish, religion - Atheism and Agnosticism
  31. Faith or Foolish: believe, scientific, Jesus, prophet - Atheism and Agnosticism
  32. Another Irish parochial home in the news: atheist, evolution, moral - Atheism and Agnosticism
  33. Subjects without gods or religion: believe, debate, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  34. Favorite Atheist/Humanist/Freethinker podcast?: debate, Christ, experience, bible - Atheism and Agnosticism
  35. Ohio Govenor to force school and faith based collaboration: believe, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  36. My mom has really changed since she started listening to David Jeremiah...: meaning, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  37. Are you sure it is the name Atheism?: believe, doctrine, bible - Atheism and Agnosticism
  38. Is bestiality ok now?: Christ, minority, America, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  39. Atheist Martyrs: America, religions, Islam, people - Atheism and Agnosticism
  40. Are you a cradle atheist or agnostic?: believe, born, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  41. Hahaha Just Had An Interesting Conversation With a Theist: believe, funeral, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  42. Famous Believers Who Become Atheists: born, debate, contradiction - Atheism and Agnosticism
  43. Atheism and devout Christian friends: believe, Jesus, Mormon, experience - Atheism and Agnosticism
  44. Atheists / agnostics - how would you explain this logic for the truth of Christianity?: believe, Creator - Atheism and Agnosticism
  45. How do you explain the otherworldly experiences of 'believers'?: born, afterlife, delusion - Atheism and Agnosticism
  46. The moment when the wheels of your faith began to fall off the chariot to heaven: believe, punishment - Atheism and Agnosticism
  47. Most of us don't appear to be socially militant, so, opinions,: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  48. For who think religion is harmless ...: believe, debate - Atheism and Agnosticism
  49. 8 Logical Fallacies That Fuel Anti-Science Sentiments: meaning, scientific, sin, faith - Atheism and Agnosticism
  50. I need help from people who deconverted from Christianity while married.: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  51. Books that became invaluable to me as a new non-believer: meaning, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  52. Creationist year in review ... life in the solar system comes from Earth: believe, debate - Atheism and Agnosticism
  53. Happy Newtonmas: born, Isaac, body - Atheism and Agnosticism
  54. Guys - Just stopping by to say: Christ, hell, church - Atheism and Agnosticism
  55. Name 3 religions you respect: meaning, believe, virtual, Buddhism - Atheism and Agnosticism
  56. Why you no longer believe in Religion?: meaning, born, scientific - Atheism and Agnosticism
  57. Why Are Atheists Investing So Much Money on Billboards Fighting a God They Don’t Think Exists?: believe, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  58. Accepted What Is: believe, Buddhism, Jesus, Mormonism - Atheism and Agnosticism
  59. The fed court decision that Humanism is a religion: meaning, believe, atheists - Atheism and Agnosticism
  60. Have you tried to be a Cultural Christian?: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  61. The Daily Show: Deluded 'Victimized' Atheist.: believe, delusion, preach, prayer - Atheism and Agnosticism
  62. 2 reasons I do not believe: meaning, born, afterlife, scientific - Atheism and Agnosticism
  63. You Cannot Define Religion: believe, rejecting, debate, Buddhism - Atheism and Agnosticism
  64. kind things people have done for you that were not religious :): meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  65. What to say to grieving non believers: preaching, religion, people - Atheism and Agnosticism
  66. Funeral for An Atheist?: believe, priest, funerals, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  67. Killing Jesus by Bill O'Reilly: believe, America, atheist, bible - Atheism and Agnosticism
  68. How old were you?: believe, priest, funerals, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  69. Should atheists seek common cause with liberal theists?: believe, Creator, scientific - Atheism and Agnosticism
  70. Who remembers Madalyn Murray O'Hair?: believe, born, minority, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  71. Can an atheist believe in the paranormal ?: rejecting, Buddhism, godless - Atheism and Agnosticism
  72. Oklahoma House passes bill restricting marriage to believers: meaning, scrutiny, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  73. Share your craziest encounter with a religious person!: believe, born, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  74. Have you had trouble de-programming from Religion?: meaning, believe, scrutiny - Atheism and Agnosticism
  75. Faith healers: Best friends of Atheists?: believe, Jesus, atheist, agnostics - Atheism and Agnosticism
  76. Christian member admits Bible misses many answers: believe, morals, people - Atheism and Agnosticism
  77. Another Jesus movie!: believe, God, church, people - Atheism and Agnosticism
  78. My daugther is not going to discover the pleasure of quitting God: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  79. News, Religious freedom debate now includes atheists: believe, atheist, bible - Atheism and Agnosticism
  80. A poll for atheists and agnostics: meaning, believe, Christ, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  81. Atheism in the US. How is it viewed?: believe, born, baptize - Atheism and Agnosticism
  82. Wandering and: believe, Buddhism, Christ, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  83. What Easter was, and why I it now: meaning, believe, priest - Atheism and Agnosticism
  84. Was Andreas Lubitz an atheist?: believe, debate, Christ, choices - Atheism and Agnosticism
  85. My daughter took me by surprise: believe, Christ, atheists, bible - Atheism and Agnosticism
  86. Surprised friends are going to the dark side as they age: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  87. Why does Richard Dawkins sound like an Agnostic?: believe, Creator, scientific - Atheism and Agnosticism
  88. 12 Step Recovery Program for Atheists/Agnostics: believe, minority, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  89. Do You Qualify For Heaven?: believe, Kingdom, salvation, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  90. Did You Attend a Darwin Day Event?: attending, organizations, humanist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  91. Why is there an assumption that anti-theists are liberal?: meaning, believe, birth control - Atheism and Agnosticism
  92. Mathematical prediction of infinite age for the universe: believe, Creator - Atheism and Agnosticism
  93. How Do Atheists Cope?: believe, Buddhism, Jehovah, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  94. Non Religious Baby Boy names.............: choices, myths, Biblical, people - Atheism and Agnosticism
  95. Have you been called a fundamentalist atheist?: believe, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  96. Logical Gaps...: believe, Creator, Christ, choice - Atheism and Agnosticism
  97. Stephen Fry explains what he would say to God.: debate, Jesus, prayers - Atheism and Agnosticism
  98. Atheist martyrs?: believe, punishment, baptize, Buddhist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  99. The problem with mystics trying to talk to atheists: believe, Jesus, preacher - Atheism and Agnosticism
  100. I love Neil DeGrasse Tyson: meaning, believe, debate - Atheism and Agnosticism
  101. Perception. What if they are right?: believe, debate, Revelations, experience - Atheism and Agnosticism
  102. Poll for nonbelievers: are Christians nice people?: meaning, doctrine, atheists - Atheism and Agnosticism
  103. Just for fun!: atheist, science, people - Atheism and Agnosticism
  104. Genetics and Belief: meaning, born, Kingdom, experience - Atheism and Agnosticism
  105. Saw this on FB...What Do You Guys Think?: believe, scrutiny, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  106. Why do of us seriously religion, while others just believe?: rejecting, debate - Atheism and Agnosticism
  107. My friend recently became an Atheist on his own terms, and I just want to make sure that he's alright: believe, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  108. Does Creationism now accept Darwinism?: meaning, believe, scientific - Atheism and Agnosticism
  109. Why are you atheists so angry with religion?: America, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  110. Nury Vittachi said Scientists discover that atheists might not exist, and that’s not a joke.: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  111. If Snowden is telling the truth.....: believe, America, atheist, bible - Atheism and Agnosticism
  112. Do you sometimes feel you NEED to believe in something out there in spite of being an atheist intellectually?: scientific, contradiction - Atheism and Agnosticism
  113. Hymns: Jesus, atheist, pray, bless - Atheism and Agnosticism
  114. Noah: believe, Christ, blood, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  115. The universe we experience is exactly what one would expect if ...: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  116. Agnostic in a 12 step program- help!: believe, atheist, prayer - Atheism and Agnosticism
  117. UK largely irreligous: Buddhism, Christ, atheists, beliefs - Atheism and Agnosticism
  118. Sometimes be an atheist sucks-grief: believe, afterlife, soul, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  119. Your journey to atheism/agnosticisim: believe, born, afterlife, reincarnation - Atheism and Agnosticism
  120. Are engineers and scientists more likely to be Atheists or Agnostics?: believe, - Atheism and Agnosticism
  121. When you go from believing in an afterlife to facing reality: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  122. Repent -- or: believe, testimony, punishment, scrutiny - Atheism and Agnosticism
  123. How would atheists / agnostics / non-Christians explain Christian happenstances?: meaning, believe, testimony - Atheism and Agnosticism
  124. My Parents won't let me choose my own religion: believe, funerals, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  125. Consciousness in a robot?: believe, experience, atheist, mission - Atheism and Agnosticism
  126. Non-Religious, Totally Appropriate Things To Say...: Jesus Christ, Mary, bless, God - Atheism and Agnosticism
  127. My recent church visit (science vs religion): meaning, believe, - Atheism and Agnosticism
  128. old cold, and to a lesser extent AREQUIPA, you asked for it--on atheism and anxiety: believe, experience - Atheism and Agnosticism
  129. Are our conflicts in the public sphere mostly about sex, ultimately -- or about god as well?: believe, Creator - Atheism and Agnosticism
  130. This channel just launched today.: Christ, minority, America, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  131. Really fed up with not knowing what to say.....: meaning, believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  132. Science V Faith - Steven Hawking's Conclusion: believe, Creator, afterlife - Atheism and Agnosticism
  133. what evidence do you have for naturalism ?: believe, Creator, scientific - Atheism and Agnosticism
  134. 10 Scariest States to Be An Atheist: believe, virtual, Jesus, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  135. Ricky Gervais discusses Religion and Atheism (again).: meaning, believe, scientific - Atheism and Agnosticism
  136. Atheists and Agnostics have no right to marry: believe, priest, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  137. Reason: Faith's Greatest Enemy: meaning, believe, church, devil - Atheism and Agnosticism
  138. Do you hold beliefs that are irrational, uncritical, or pseudoscientific?: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  139. All religions the same, or certain beliefs more worthy of scorn?: believe, punishment - Atheism and Agnosticism
  140. Do you belong to a local Freethinkers group?: believe, debate, Buddhist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  141. family stopped talking after you left?: believe, Christ, choices, experience - Atheism and Agnosticism
  142. Jesus Christ: meaning, believe, born, translation - Atheism and Agnosticism
  143. Things I've Observed...and Questions I Have...: believe, Jesus, Mormon - Atheism and Agnosticism
  144. Why do you think eternal life is so important to a believer?: meaning, afterlife - Atheism and Agnosticism
  145. How do you handle in-laws who claim you are a demon proxy?: believe, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  146. Athiest, but is believing in a lie (God) almost a good thing?: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  147. God Is Not Dead - Are people who like this stuff crazy?: believe, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  148. Atheists can be very cool if they ponder to start they journey: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  149. Atheism explodes in Saudi Aravia: believe, Christ, atheists, agnostics - Atheism and Agnosticism
  150. Atheist who believes in God: Creator, evolution, moral - Atheism and Agnosticism
  151. Unitarian Universalist - Atheist Opinions: believe, Buddhist, Christ, choice - Atheism and Agnosticism
  152. How would you if your beliefs are ridiculed: believe, doctrine, atheists - Atheism and Agnosticism
  153. Prayer: Purpose? Futile? if you don't believe: meaning, Buddhist, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  154. Drawbacks to Agnosticism/Atheism?: believe, scientific, debate, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  155. Has of you flatlined?: Christ, experience, atheists, agnostics - Atheism and Agnosticism
  156. Are Atheists control freaks?: believe, born, delusion, minority - Atheism and Agnosticism
  157. I love Atheists. And I love God.: believe, priests, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  158. Mixed Households (Vent): believe, Christ, experience, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  159. Happy Coincidences in every day life: born, Buddhism, Jehovah, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  160. How Atheism can be Atheism+ (video): believe, delusion, experience, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  161. My User Name: born, Christ, follower, bible - Atheism and Agnosticism
  162. Can you help me?: debate, Christ, atheist, grace - Atheism and Agnosticism
  163. Atheist,what do you think of this article?: believe, afterlife - Atheism and Agnosticism
  164. Pope says evolution and big bang are correct: believe, scientific, debate - Atheism and Agnosticism
  165. Am I Atheist or Agnostic or something ?: believe, Commandments, God - Atheism and Agnosticism
  166. Coping without prayer: believe, atheist, God, philosophy - Atheism and Agnosticism
  167. Sympathy Cards: meaning, believe, Christ, choice - Atheism and Agnosticism
  168. Best Evidence Against God: believe, scrutiny, Christ, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  169. Fear of becoming an atheist....: believe, born, priests, afterlife - Atheism and Agnosticism
  170. Atheists left speechless on a on Evolution: believe, scientific, blood - Atheism and Agnosticism
  171. How do atheists know there is zero chance of a divine creator?: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  172. sports fans out there?: believe, Jesus, pray, bible - Atheism and Agnosticism
  173. Prisoner lawsuit results in ruling that Secular Humanism is a Relgion: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  174. Let's pray for a kidnap victim's safe return ... but, um ...: believe, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  175. Compilation of internet quotes on Theism (video): debate, atheist, verse - Atheism and Agnosticism
  176. What's the deal with free will?: meaning, born, scientific, choices - Atheism and Agnosticism
  177. This sums up atheism rather well: believe, Buddhism, Christ, experience - Atheism and Agnosticism
  178. Does Secular Humanist mean atheist: meaning, believe, afterlife - Atheism and Agnosticism
  179. US Air Force - for theists only?: believe, America, God - Atheism and Agnosticism
  180. Is it better to ignore, or to educate?: delusion, Christ, choice - Atheism and Agnosticism
  181. Scientific studies showing the effect of religion?: believe, delusion, Buddhist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  182. Things I Notice More About Religion (Christianity), Now That I'm Thinking Critically: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  183. Advantages of Atheism/Agnosticism: believe, scrutiny, Christ, experience - Atheism and Agnosticism
  184. Conscientiousness- How are you picked to be you?: believe, born, delusion - Atheism and Agnosticism
  185. Reality show contestant displays his atheism on his clothing: believe, Jesus, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  186. Will Atheists and Agnostics increase w the rise of Aspergers and Autism?: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  187. COuld it be argued that atheist are the most sane people on Earth?: believe, delusion - Atheism and Agnosticism
  188. What religion were you raised in? What changed your perspective?: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  189. Pascal's Wager: believe, testimony, punishment, - Atheism and Agnosticism
  190. Atheism = Not Good Enough (video): believe, born, delusion, reincarnation - Atheism and Agnosticism
  191. What is your take on the emerging Psychedelic Movement?: believe, Buddhist, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  192. A witty well-stated short by a web commenter about God: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  193. Prayer at a block party.: believe, Christ, minority, choice - Atheism and Agnosticism
  194. Gnostic Atheism: meaning, believe, born, debate - Atheism and Agnosticism
  195. Buzzfeed: Will misogyny bring down the atheist movement?: meaning, believe, priests - Atheism and Agnosticism
  196. Insulting terms and mocking attitude: meaning, believe, debate - Atheism and Agnosticism
  197. Reza Aslan: Sam Harris and “New Atheists” aren’t new, aren’t atheists: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  198. Carl Sagan: Nov 9, 1934 - Dec 20, 1996: science - Atheism and Agnosticism
  199. Fun from Nigeria Tee-hee: godless, atheist, pray, beliefs - Atheism and Agnosticism
  200. Bernard Mayes: Anglican Priest to Non Believer and Author of Escaping God's Closet: The Revelations of a ***** Priest.: America, suicide - Atheism and Agnosticism